over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2008 Pro Muscle USA's Thread

cslim, u r gorgeous..but im sure you know/hear that....how the hell can u NOT tan, or burn even....mutant genetics...
5'10"...very nice, my wife is 6'2" :eek:

Thank you very much for the compliment! Trust me, I have NO idea how I don't tan...it's sad! I'm 100% european (born in Luxembourg) but that doesn't explain how my mom and dad get tan! The melanin defiinitely skipped me!
6'2"!!!! Cool! I LOVE being tall! :D

couple shots from ironman...

Attachments

• usa1.jpg
    usa1.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 315
mmm

Attachments

• usa2sidebi.jpg
    usa2sidebi.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 326
jjj

Attachments

• usa3mm.jpg
    usa3mm.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 313
Talked to Steak Helmet last night. He thought you showed better than your placing, also. Shoulders were looking thick. Let me know when, and we'll be bringing over some naughty food like we used to. Time to eat!

Talked to Steak Helmet last night. He thought you showed better than your placing, also. Shoulders were looking thick. Let me know when, and we'll be bringing over some naughty food like we used to. Time to eat!

Yah man Lots of people have said the same thing but im just trying not to get into it...It will just make me go nutz...The way I looked at prejudging time wasnt good enough for top 5 so it doesnt really matter...6th, 8th, 11th, All pretty much the same in the end...
Sounds good man, we will have to find a good fight on...

The week after...191 lbs

Well came back home and got right back on my contest diet except I added 2oz. protein to all my meals and doubled all my carbs and added in a bunch of healthy fats...Plus i graze on other stuff throughout the day...been doing 20 - 30 minutes light walking on the treadmill and start back in the gym on Monday...Im kinda paranoid of getting too offseason (fat), but I know I gotta put on size also but im just trying to put on as much quality muscle in the next 6 weeks as I can...Then see where my weight settles at and go from there...

Attachments

• weekafter 003.jpg
    weekafter 003.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 218
back

Attachments

• weekafter 005.jpg
    weekafter 005.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 219
usually my abs are covered in a sea of water by now...:cool:

Attachments

• weekafter 007.jpg
    weekafter 007.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 218
'''

Attachments

• weekafter 008.jpg
    weekafter 008.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 220
nnnn

Attachments

• weekafter 009.jpg
    weekafter 009.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 215
]]]]]

Attachments

• weekafter 010.jpg
    weekafter 010.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 223
lookin good hutch! I think having my abs covered by the water post contest was the hardest thing to get used to!!! that and my skin feeling like it was being stretched a mile! lol!
you have a great "offseason" plan so i know you'll be looking awesome!

Have a great weekend! I think I smell the bbq grill callin all our names soon! :)

You look good Hutch but if I can make a suggestion forget about trying to stay overly lean and focus on bringing up your size. You have great lines but IMO just need more mass. Now obviously I am not suggesting getting fat but I wouldn't hit the stage again until you have transformed your physique. My training partner did his last show about a year and a half ago as a middleweight and didn't place but since then he buckled down and will be a threat for the overall this winter at his next show as a HEAVYWEIGHT. Keep doing your thing and I think you can silence some people.

Yah man Lots of people have said the same thing but im just trying not to get into it...It will just make me go nutz...The way I looked at prejudging time wasnt good enough for top 5 so it doesnt really matter...6th, 8th, 11th, All pretty much the same in the end...
Sounds good man, we will have to find a good fight on...

Absolutely. We need another night that has boxing and MMA on. Food and fighting......just right:D Jaymen said he is ready to play again, also.

some of the crew at the end of the night

my god, that asian girl on the left is absolutely stunning. who is she again.

and hutch, i am more of a lurker than a poster, but i have got to say you have made some incredible strides in your pjhysique since you started posting here my friend. i think you just need to bring up your legs and arms- the extra weight from the needed leg mass alone would probably bring you up a weight class. you are well on your way bro.

my god, that asian girl on the left is absolutely stunning. who is she again.

That's Buffchick... and yeah I totally agree with your comment! ;) :)

And what about Candy? :eek: So gorgeous too.

As for Cslim, she already knows what I think about her... :p ;)

Hutch, Dusty gave you some great advice... a few more lbs of lean mass on that body of yours, and with your shape you'd be VERY hard to beat in a near future. :)

You look good Hutch but if I can make a suggestion forget about trying to stay overly lean and focus on bringing up your size. You have great lines but IMO just need more mass. Now obviously I am not suggesting getting fat but I wouldn't hit the stage again until you have transformed your physique. My training partner did his last show about a year and a half ago as a middleweight and didn't place but since then he buckled down and will be a threat for the overall this winter at his next show as a HEAVYWEIGHT. Keep doing your thing and I think you can silence some people.

Yes Size is definetly the Goal over the next year...I definetly dont plan on staying this lean all offseason, but I would like to stay a lil leaner than I have in the past...I like my abs...;) ...There will definetly be a big change next time I step onstage...Im taking the same focus and intensity I have precontest and putting it also into my offseason...

That's Buffchick... and yeah I totally agree with your comment! ;) :)

And what about Candy? :eek: So gorgeous too.

As for Cslim, she already knows what I think about her... :p ;)

Hutch, Dusty gave you some great advice... a few more lbs of lean mass on that body of yours, and with your shape you'd be VERY hard to beat in a near future. :)

i was saying this the other day.

I'm gonna cross the Atlantic for next years USA's if you're interested Phidias.

Purely for the show. nothing to do with the fact that the females are so hot :D :D :D

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws