over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

9/11- Never Forget...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diesel City

Registered
From a Preacher buddy of mine...

How easily we forget what should never be forgotten. Today I remember what was taken, what was not taken, what was not destroyed, what lives on. Americans, let us daily give pause & consider that freedom in which we live, which we call ours" is daily extended to us at so costly a price as the sacrifce of those whose legacy has knit and is now knitting the virtue of our stars and stripes. God Bless America.

Last edited:
I will never forget the day this happened. I remember it vividly. I was at work about to go on break. One of our mechanics came in and said put the TV on, a plane just hit one of the WTC buildings.

Our whole work groups was watching the news when we had to watch the second plane hit. It's an image that sits in the back of my mind. It's etched in my subconsious. I know we're big, strong, tough guys, but Im sorry, I tear up everytime I watch that. To know that Im watching these people die for no reason. Watching these people take their last breaths, praying that they get to see their loved ones if for only a moment.

We lost so many souls in one tragic day. People who were just trying to fly to a business meeting, or to see a family member. Things we take for granted everyday can be taken from us in the blink of an eye. Remember all, it was not only the plane that crashed in Shanksville, PA, the Pentagon, but it was the WORLD Trade Center that was taken.

God bless America, but also God Bless our whole World. We're in a time when we truly need it. To the men and women who volunteered, to the NY Police and Fire Departments, THANK YOU.

Also on this day, allow me to say thank you to ALL of our troops and our veterans. Thank you for sacrificing so much, so that people like me can have the freedoms I have.

I agree with everyone 100%...I was there just last week & its still flat...a damn shame

don't ever forget...definitely...

part of that entails not distorting the situation though. So many people use these type of catastrophic events to distort reality and press their implicit (or even explicit!) racial ideologies across to others.

We must be careful not to turn a snarling lip at those who would otherwise need our love and compassion.

(not saying the OP is distorting anything, I'm making a general comment)

To every American, everyone that protects us and everyone that we have lost, God Bless.

^ and to the thousands of innocent civilians around the world in third world countries that we have carpet bombed, blessings.

Its so easy to be self-righteous about 9/11 or any other terrorist attack. Its so easy to forget that our own military has committed so many atrocities around the world that would make 9/11 seem like a joke in comparison.

^ and to the thousands of innocent civilians around the world in third world countries that we have carpet bombed, blessings.

Its so easy to be self-righteous about 9/11 or any other terrorist attack. Its so easy to forget that our own military has committed so many atrocities around the world that would make 9/11 seem like a joke in comparison.

:mad::mad:
You should move if it's so awful! Roll on over to Iran and voice your opinion there.

No one here is being self-righteous but you. You could start a new thread about hugging trees and being a pussy elsewhere. You're post is very offensive to me.

perhaps you have some sort of proof, or reference in which to support your particular point of view?
American technology is pretty sophistocated when it comes to bombing ... as has been shown plenty of times... so im curious to know who you have been getting your information from.
Or are you one of those people who see a bombing story and say .. oh big massive damage, must have been the Americans?

Your comment deeply offends me too, and im not one to wave the flag. But as far as im concerned, you can take your cherry ass on out of my country, *****.

Last edited:
We will never forget over here in the UK either.

I watched a documentary yesterday of previously unseen footage from loads of people that were there and in surrounding areas. Really hit home again how senseless the whole thing was.

The one that gets me everytime though is seeing people jumping from the buildings cos they had no other option. words can't express how seeing that makes you feel.

Lets stand together brothers.

I want to respond before this gets deleted.

Your post is offensive and ignorant. I could easily go on at length on how specific the US is on their offensive movements in other countries, doing everything possible and even sacraficing our troops so that civilians are not put in harms way.
"carpet bombed???"
If we carpet bombed another country it would be rubble. Don't you think if we didn't care about the safety of civilians that our offensives in other countries would be devistating??
There is nothing ethical in war, unfortunately we (The US) show ethics and humanity even towards the people that have shown no remorse in hurting us, even at war times.
It is disgusting that you could refer to 9/11 as a joke.

Feel free to make those comments in some other country. They would rip your tongue out, cut your hands off and shackle you in jail for the rest of your life. Unfortunately, I have seen this first hand.

Don't take your freedom lightly. If you can't appreciate it or sympithize with the thousands of people that have died to give us this freedom.... LEAVE...

While a true tragedy, and I am compassionate of it, I do feel we need to move on as a country and stop harping on it as it is in the past and this country needs attention in other areas now. While very sad, as I live in the tri-state area, and a couple families I know were involved, I still feel its time to move on. Why do I say this? Well besides the areas of major concern right now about our economy, let's be frank, it's two buildings in a city. Yes it claimed many lives, but what do you plan on doin about it now? Move your hatred in a positive manner and lets fix something that we can and that we are able to, out of the many areas this country needs help in. We've leveled WHOLE cities, not just 2 buildings on our enemies turf, so we sure as hell can say we are any better just because we give a warning first. This is just my opinion and it's a survival function at this point, I feel, to put our energies into other areas of development. What's done is done, now lets fix what we really have the ability to fix.

I being a)American & b)a Marine....am offended by Your post....obviously this is the"type"of newbie that We need to put restrictions on:D

I being a)American & b)a Marine....am offended by Your post....obviously this is the"type"of newbie that We need to put restrictions on:D
BUMP!!

check out this beautiful monument to commemorate 9-11. It is called the teardrop and was given to the US by the Russian people in 2006. It stands 100 feet high in New Jersey. This was an incredible gift from the Russian people and I can't believe most people dont know about it.

Russia Gave The US a 9/11 Memorial-Truth!

Since nobody else is mentioning it, also don't forget Pearl Harbor, 12/7/41... It has many similarities to 9/11, and I think to a large extent forgetting the lessons of WWII was part of what brought the twin towers down.

I don't want to glorify crappy statements like this... but whenever Americans (born or naturalized) voice hatred and their negative opinions about the USA... I always think...

"And isn't it nice that you have the rights, priveleges, and freedoms to think these things and make these statements..." Gosh... freedom (no matter how much or how little) seems so painful for these people.

Why not go back to Hitler's Germany with only 1 thought process allowed, and if you opened your mouth against it, you were killed.

I do believe 9/11 should be an official holiday... at least to remember what was lost, and what hopefully will be gained from that horrific day.

While a true tragedy, and I am compassionate of it, I do feel we need to move on as a country and stop harping on it as it is in the past and this country needs attention in other areas now. While very sad, as I live in the tri-state area, and a couple families I know were involved, I still feel its time to move on. Why do I say this? Well besides the areas of major concern right now about our economy, let's be frank, it's two buildings in a city. Yes it claimed many lives, but what do you plan on doin about it now? Move your hatred in a positive manner and lets fix something that we can and that we are able to, out of the many areas this country needs help in. We've leveled WHOLE cities, not just 2 buildings on our enemies turf, so we sure as hell can say we are any better just because we give a warning first. This is just my opinion and it's a survival function at this point, I feel, to put our energies into other areas of development. What's done is done, now lets fix what we really have the ability to fix.

I totally agree with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Anshely