over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For all you JerZ People

**broken link removed**

Cant wait, these are the things that give us our good name good name :rolleyes:

Yes... NJ now represents guys who wear lip gloss, orange fake tans, fist pumping, and too much hair gel... And they pick the sleaziest place on the shore.. Sleazside...

**broken link removed**

Cant wait, these are the things that give us our good name good name :rolleyes:

I tried out for the show.. I was at Harrahs Pool in A.C. when a producer walked up and gave me her card.. Went to NYC and the whole deal but since im Irish and NOT 100%Guido i didnt make the cut.. I was looking forward to the shit.. And come on on POOLDUDE--- The chicks are unreal there @ Surf.. You go there on a day when Boris or Peter Bailey and Richie Santana and spinning and "YOU CANT BEAT IT"!!! And i know you used to rock out at Temptations and XS.... lol..

It's just crazy to me how different it is up there comapred to the south...wow

I tried out for the show.. I was at Harrahs Pool in A.C. when a producer walked up and gave me her card.. Went to NYC and the whole deal but since im Irish and NOT 100%Guido i didnt make the cut.. I was looking forward to the shit.. And come on on POOLDUDE--- The chicks are unreal there @ Surf.. You go there on a day when Boris or Peter Bailey and Richie Santana and spinning and "YOU CANT BEAT IT"!!! And i know you used to rock out at Temptations and XS.... lol..

Boris brings out the crackheads for sure..

Hey now, i never made a negitive comment about the ladies :D ;)

I had the show on for about 90 seconds lastnight and HAD to turn it off..
Last time i was in sleeside i saw a kid wearing a shirt that said " In nj we dont pump gas, we pump our fist" I wanted to backhand him so bad and tell him to get the Fuck out of jersey and go back to NY... god im getting so heated!!!:mad: :p

My GF dvr'd it and I made it to the first commercial before turning off the TV...Wow, fist pumping huh:confused::p:confused:

Oh my god...My wife put this on and it was like a car wreck that I couldnt look away from. I sat there for two hours astounded. Did anyone see the upcoming season highlights where the one girl gets sucker punched at the bar? Wow.... that dude needs to go to jail for a loooooong time!

Today, 07:18 PM
Hungry Hungarian
Registered User Join Date: Nov 2008

Oh my god...My wife put this on and it was like a car wreck that I couldnt look away from. I sat there for two hours astounded. Did anyone see the upcoming season highlights where the one girl gets sucker punched at the bar? Wow.... that dude needs to go to jail for a loooooong time!
---------------------------------

I agree, what a bitch!!! he hit her hard to!

Today, 07:18 PM
Hungry Hungarian
Registered User Join Date: Nov 2008

---------------------------------

I agree, what a bitch!!! he hit her hard to!

I had to google that lastnight to see what happened. He got simple assault. He was some random guy not with the show who was either was to leave th ebar or not drink. So he got cut off and stayed ... he grabbed one of the girls on the shows drinks, she's like 4'7 and when she said something he decked her right in the nose.

The show is kid of funny ... that Mike guys arms look weird, not claiming synthol but everything else is small, who knows they just look odd and puffy.

He punched that bitch like she was a f'n dude!!! He better get arrested for that. I watched the whole 2 hour show. I thought the chicks on the show were all nasty skanx. The dudes were prettier than the chicks. WTF?

I'm a Jersey Boy, born and raised. One of the guys on the show(Mike Sorrentino) is a friend of mine. He's a cool guy, but I do admit he's the biggest fuckin TOOL in the world lol!

so ross are you "pretty much ripped up like rambo" too? haha jk bro but your boy is a fuckin tool. Get his ass in the gym doing some heavy shrugs and neck shit he has a pencil neck, and needs back width. But hey he is ripped up like rambo lol

Seaside sucks now, no real Jersey guy would set foot anymore...NYers began flooding this place in the early 90s. I had my summer house in 89, 90, 91 when seaside was all North NJ guys/girls we all knew each other, when Eugene ran Temptations and the Surf Club still had Muscle beach (do any of remember the gym on the beach at the surf club before the fire?) Guido...yes ..but fun.

this is from TMZ...LOL

Domino's just delivered a major blow to the reality show, instructing their media buyers to pull all Domino's commercials from future episodes.

A rep for the pizza giant tells TMZ, "The content of this particular program is not right for Domino's Pizza."

The announcement could mean a huge advertising opportunity for anyone selling hair gel, vodka, self-tanning products, steroids, hair-removal products, eye-liner, more hair gel, breast enhancements, cologne, energy drinks, Affliction t-shirts, fake nails and even more hair gel.

**broken link removed**

hows it goin all just wanted to let you know i was out celebrating my boys 21st birthday last nightand met the kid vinny from the show last night..i didnt want to seem likea groupie so i went over shook his hand and had to ask him about how that girl got rocked in the face...he said it was crazy and i should keep watching.....kinda pissed me off but i imagine it wasnt the time or place to go into detail lolol...and i found out tha one of my co workers used to f*ck the girl named angelina .........SKANKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Wish they would do a show about paterson I mean pa - err cin. Yo. Com'on seaside chill at night. Little bit of crazy is good. But I know these Yorkers given us a bad image what's up with that! Wildwood is a nice escape. Point pleasant too many bad memories.

These kids have problems if they think its cool to put a tube of hair gel and self tanner with fucking fake accents their mistaken. Maybe in their group its cool to pretend to be tough. Kind of makes me mad though MTV can stereotype a whole race in a state and not have anyone blink an eye besides Domino's. These clowns won't ever be taken seriously in public after MTV airs all the shows.....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131