over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kind of an embarassing question..

maybe some of u guys have a similar problem, since you guys are big and sweat a lot.

My area near my butt crack, ass wedge, ass crack what ever u wnat to call it is super itchy and now super painful from minute abraasions probably secondary to scratching. Sometimes the itch is unbearable. I have done my best to keep it dry, apply vaseline twice a day, and clean it. However it hasnt healed. changed soaps, cleaned boxers, etc. etc. YOu guys ever had similar problem and found a cure..

Anticipating gay jokes let me just say I am 100% hetrosexual. I think it sstarted from sweating and working out and then falling asleep after workouts, about a year ago.

thanks
Try taking a bath more than once a week....LOL
No seriously... its a fungal infection just buy some Lotrimin cream at any pharmacy over the counter.
OR any Cream with the active ingredient of Clotrimazole 1-2%Lotrimine is just a trade marked brand but many generics are just as good and cheaper too.
Fungal infections can be slow to clear up, so the usual course for an anti-fungal agent is generally longer than the typical 3-7 days of an antibiotic.
Apply once after you bath and make sure you bath soon after your work outs cause that's when your the sweatiest.
Nothing but jock itch on your butt...the cream will help that itching almost immediately...PEACE

Last edited:
Balmex

Balmex. It works really well. It's in the baby section at the grocery store

Balmex. It works really well. It's in the baby section at the grocery store
No Balmex is just zinc oxide...that white shit your mom put on your nose in the summertime as a kid to keep you from getting sun burnt.
What this guy needs is an active anti-fungal cream...Balmex will do nothing to a fungal infection.
I'm an RN trust me its simple Tinea infection

Last edited:
Dude get some Lotrimin like Darooster said, and then go straight to the
THE OFFICIAL ASS THREAD
and see what a clean ass looks like, LOL............

FF

Man there is a ton of misinformation in this thread. My girl is a dermatologist and I showed her this thread. She said you either have contact dermatitis or intertrigo (skin just gets macerated and angry from moisture). She said to:

1. stop using ANYTHING on it (this includes baby wipes, vaseline, or any anti-itch creams).

2. go to your doctor and get an rx for either westcort ointment (preferred) 0.2% apply 2x/day x 1-2 weeks OR desonide ointment 0.05% apply 3x/day x 3 weeks

3. Dont scratch

4. Keep that area super dry between medication applications, dont use baby powder

A lot of guys don't shower after they train and that moister just sits and if you do this often enough long enough your going to grow a nice batch of jock itch. You can catch fungal infections just like what he has from sitting on a bench that was used just before you sat down by some guy before you that didn't clean off his sweat from the bench...

You should first off... take a shower as soon as you get a chance after you train and the next time you see some one like Jay Cutler sweating his balls off, make the nasty bastard wipe off the bench....even if it is Cutler himself....
I wouldn't give a shit, I'd say...hey Mr O??? you mind wiping off your sweaty ass so I can us this too...LOL

Man there is a ton of misinformation in this thread. My girl is a dermatologist and I showed her this thread. She said you either have contact dermatitis or intertrigo (skin just gets macerated and angry from moisture). She said to:

1. stop using ANYTHING on it (this includes baby wipes, vaseline, or any anti-itch creams).

2. go to your doctor and get an rx for either westcort ointment (preferred) 0.2% apply 2x/day x 1-2 weeks OR desonide ointment 0.05% apply 3x/day x 3 weeks

3. Dont scratch

4. Keep that area super dry between medication applications, dont use baby powder
Its called Infantigo not... whatever you said...its not a skin rash...its fungal
The two creams you mention are cortisone creams which will again do nothing for a fungal infection...LOL
The symptom that give the infection away is the intense itching..ask any woman with a vaginal fugal infection..shell tell ya she feels like she could use a Brillo pad ans it wouldn't help it itch any less...fungus infections make you itch like your going fuck'n mad...LOL

Last edited:
Its called Infantigo not... whatever you said...its not a skin rash...its fungal
The two creams you mention are cortisone creams which will again do nothing for a fungal infection...LOL
The symptom that give the infection away is the intense itching..ask any woman with a vaginal fugal infection..shell tell ya she feels like she could use a Brillo pad ans it wouldn't help it itch any less...fungus infections make you itch like your going fuck'n mad...LOL

Exactly what I was thinking. Its just like getting jock itch or athletes foot, at least it sounds like thats what you have. If its bad I would see a doc because the prescription stuff is strong. I once had jockitch so bad that the prescription ointment didnt help. The doc said it was the worst case hed seen and went off into another room for about 20 minutes. He came back and said he consulted another doc and looked at the PDR for meds. He prescribed me some tablets and it cleared up in like 2 days whereas the ointment did nothing over the course of 2 weeks!

Oh, one thing to add. I came down with the jockitch after a 100 mile long bike race I rode,lol.

Exactly what I was thinking. Its just like getting jock itch or athletes foot, at least it sounds like thats what you have. If its bad I would see a doc because the prescription stuff is strong. I once had jockitch so bad that the prescription ointment didnt help. The doc said it was the worst case hed seen and went off into another room for about 20 minutes. He came back and said he consulted another doc and looked at the PDR for meds. He prescribed me some tablets and it cleared up in like 2 days whereas the ointment did nothing over the course of 2 weeks!

Oh, one thing to add. I came down with the jockitch after a 100 mile long bike race I rode,lol.
Yes Sir..good advice there...
Ive seen some let it go for so long that they itch till it bleeds then the open wound becomes infected..Once this homeless man came in who had a simple Fungal infection left untreated for sooo long it was a 2nd degree decubitus ulcer..look that one up...nasty and smelly...poor guy was a mess.
WOW ..what am I now... the jock itch Dear Abby....I'm done...LOL

Yes Sir..good advice there...
Ive seen some let it go for so long that they itch till it bleeds then the open wound becomes infected..Once this homeless man came in who had a simple Fungal infection left untreated for sooo long it was a 2nd degree decubitus ulcer..look that one up...nasty and smelly...poor guy was a mess.
WOW ..what am I now... the jock itch Dear Abby....I'm done...LOL

that must have smelled nasty. The flesh actually begins to decay, right?

THere is actually a power called MONKEY BUTT. It is the best for stuff like this. Great for heat rashes, rashes from sitting in a car too long, too tight of jeans etc.....Its the best!!!

that must have smelled nasty. The flesh actually begins to decay, right?
Right.. its just an ulcer/ hole down to the muscle tissue...a third degree would be down to the bone...like a 3rd degree burn.
Imagine rotting flesh... the smell of cigarettes and the B-O of a drunk that hasn't bathed in about a month.. and that is what this poor man smelled like...He left feeling and smelling very nice...but he is a frequent flier in the ER...LOL

Last edited:
Right.. its just an ulcer/ hole down to the muscle tissue...a third degree would be down to the bone...like a 3rd degree burn.
Imagine rotting flesh... the smell of cigarettes and the B-O of a drunk and that is what this poor man smelled like...

I bet. Smells are one thing that really get to me. I had a slight odor like that when I had a really bad abcess on my ass from an injection gone bad. I eventually had to go in and have a chunk of my glute cut out because it was all rotted. I had them show it to me after they cut it out and I was amazed at the size. Now I have a small divet in my ass.

I bet. Smells are one thing that really get to me. I had a slight odor like that when I had a really bad abcess on my ass from an injection gone bad. I eventually had to go in and have a chunk of my glute cut out because it was all rotted. I had them show it to me after they cut it out and I was amazed at the size. Now I have a small divet in my ass.

Thats is one thing that I have never been able to wrap my noodle around...you would not believe how many people I see..not just old sick folks but average income men and women too...that just dont take a bath every day...WHY !!!
I mean sure you get sweaty and perspire and that has a n odor...NO !!!
I'm talking bodies younger than mine that smell like they play in urine and never wipe their asses....so many people have god aweful hygine...its amazing to me...LOL Now that is why guys get jock itch...ya got to wash that sweaty ass after your work out...LOL

Thats is one thing that I have never been able to wrap my noodle around...you would not believe how many people I see..not just old sick folks but average income men and women too...that just dont take a bath every day...WHY !!!
I mean sure you get sweaty and perspire and that has a n odor...NO !!!
I'm talking bodies younger than mine that smell like they play in urine and never wipe their asses....so many people have god aweful hygine...its amazing to me...LOL Now that is why guys get jock itch...ya got to wash that sweaty ass after your work out...LOL

I dont mean to be prejudiced or anything, but when I was in College I was around a lot of students that came from India. They followed all of the customs practiced in their land. I will never forget the night when I rode the elevator in my dorm with 4 indian guys. You could cut the air with a knife. One of the guys was really a good friend of mine and I was going to room with him the following year, so I would like to point out that I have nothing against Indians, but they have some strange customs. He kept a bottle of water next to the toilet to wash himself with after he went to the bathroom, so maybe he was cleaner in that way than we americans are.

They are two different issues.

Intertrigo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Is an inflammation so a cream that addresses that is needed...LOL. Look at how its caused and what its symptoms are. Contrast that with infantigo which is what you claim:

**broken link removed**

Again, shes a dermatologist, and unless anyone else on this thread is as well, she probably knows more about this shit than anyone else here. Feel free to treat it as you wish however.

get some athlete's foot/jock itch spray...now. you will thank me in the morning.

yup - but dont overdo it most formulas seem to cause water retention believe it or not.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
theswede
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws