over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Psmf question

I just wanted your take, sir.
Do it right as @b-boy said and you will be fine. It has a time and place.

It’s also much different to do it on gear vs. not on gear.

When I have people do it it’s usually for health reasons. I also have them do it for 4-5 days, re-feed then go forward so that it’s a bit more tolerable and sustainable.

As pointed out by others Lyle created this diet for people who wanted to crash course diet to lose the maximum amount of fat as quick as possible.

It’s a tool that you have to know when to use, and how. In the OP’s case I personally would not use it right now.

I am still on the fence as to if you’re a troll or not. Time will tell. Lol

What’s your take on this argument @TheOtherOne55 @bbxtreme ?
i have no problem with lyle's PSMF and b-boy is 100% right. That's how to actualllly follow it.
Definitely has a time and a place...but this is neither of those. It's post bulk, barely been at this bw for any length of time, etc.
IF the OP were in a different spot and had asked, "what is better, a slow mini-cut vs a PSMF...im not done with the offseason yet, how can i regain some insulin sensitivity and still keep going?" I would understand the situation better.

As pointed out by others Lyle created this diet for people who wanted to crash course diet to lose the maximum amount of fat as quick as possible.

It’s a tool that you have to know when to use, and how. In the OP’s case I personally would not use it right now.
This is why when I was reading it I was curious if this has any merit in bodybuilding. Most logs/posts on here who have used it when they’re pushing single digit bf%.

This is why when I was reading it I was curious if this has any merit in bodybuilding. Most logs/posts on here who have used it when they’re pushing single digit bf%.
Bingo. When I get close to a show with AJ we use this approach. We do extremely low days to peel back that last layer.

Once we have a drop in weight then we do a re-feed- this could be 5 days or 2 days as we are assessing multiple times a day at this stage.

He wants you to rub your ball sack on his forehead
He will have to call his coach for that one. And we all know who that is… 🤣

i have no problem with lyle's PSMF and b-boy is 100% right. That's how to actualllly follow it.
Definitely has a time and a place...but this is neither of those. It's post bulk, barely been at this bw for any length of time, etc.
IF the OP were in a different spot and had asked, "what is better, a slow mini-cut vs a PSMF...im not done with the offseason yet, how can i regain some insulin sensitivity and still keep going?" I would understand the situation better.
Originally the plan was to implement it for 2 weeks then return to maintenance but you and @bbxtreme talked me into maintaining for the time being

i wouldnt diet yet. You still need to hang out at that new weight for quite a bit longer if you truly want to hang onto it.
No huge guy ever hits 300 and then immediate cuts down. They hit 300 and sit in it for months on end...create that new setpoint.
This is the NEW normal. 30 days aint long enough.
this is a good point and something I've heard before. I think this was one of my mistakes in my earlier years when I wanted size. I'd bulk, get disgusted with having bf, immediately cut, feel tiny, bulk again, rinse and repeat

PRorER's bf is nowhere near high enough for sagging skin to be a concern at his age.

Stretch marks from weight loss? 🤔 lol

What do you call this?

iu

I’m okay with being uncomfortable, but from a majority of the logs/posts I’ve seen it’s mostly used when already lean, that’s why I’m curious if there’s any merit using with higher bf%
Lyle recommends this diet when someone is under 15%. You meet that criteria based on photos.

i wouldnt diet yet. You still need to hang out at that new weight for quite a bit longer if you truly want to hang onto it.
No huge guy ever hits 300 and then immediate cuts down. They hit 300 and sit in it for months on end...create that new setpoint.
This is the NEW normal. 30 days aint long enough.

How long would you suggest?

Those are stretch marks from rapid weight gain, not weight loss you buffoon.

Gaining or losing weight quickly is not advisable because it causes skin problems. That's what I said.

Go insult your fucking mother

Gaining or losing weight quickly is not advisable because it causes skin problems. That's what I said.

Really? That's what you said? Then who said this you insufferable twat?

I don't think I will insult my mother, thank you very much. Jesus fucking christ, go to a Spanish forum because your translations are fucking comical.

The risk of sagging skin or stretch marks is also higher if you make a drastic weight reduction.

You are constantly breaking board rules on this board. Talking about religion constantly gets banned a short time, but when people start dragging people's family and mothers in the conversation, that gets a permanent ban from me. I will not tolerate that at all for anyone here.

You are constantly breaking board rules on this board. Talking about religion constantly gets banned a short time, but when people start dragging people's family and mothers in the conversation, that gets a permanent ban from me. I will not tolerate that at all for anyone here.
Thank you @pesty4077 - another one bites the dust!

Bingo. When I get close to a show with AJ we use this approach. We do extremely low days to peel back that last layer.

Once we have a drop in weight then we do a re-feed- this could be 5 days or 2 days as we are assessing multiple times a day at this stage.
When doing this you do a re feed when you see a drop in weight. But what if you saw a drop in wait after a re feed? Would you re feed again the next day or go at least another day or two on psmf to see if you see another drop?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
CaptAmerica
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131