mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T - strip club bouncer kidnaps, assaults, robs man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[/B]

Second bold. I'm not sure what pen you were in and I really don't care. The AB don't have the numbers to match up... If you would look at the racial makeup of the prision system you'd see my point. BGF, Neta, MM and TS are the large prison gangs... Not that this really matters or that it's something for someone to be proud of. IMO they're all ignorant people and belong right where they're. Gangs are amongst the biggest waste of space and life in this
country.

The AB dont need the numbers to match up, Whites are severly out numbered in the prison system despite making up the majority of US citizens. The AB got to where they are by being that much heavier, harder, more organized, disciplined, smarter, than their competition. 1 AB member is harder than 100 La Raza muggs or SouthSide wanksters or whatever their gang name may be. Maybe the AB could get overrun in an all out brawl outside in the yard where large numbers can be useful. But, when it comes to intelligent planning and shear brutallity, such as is needed when carrying out a hit on someone, then the AB show their expertise.

Last edited:
The AB dont need the numbers to match up, Whites are severly out numbered in the prison system despite making up the majority of US citizens. The AB got to where they are by being that much heavier, harder, more organized, disciplined, smarter, than their competition. 1 AB member is harder than 100 La Raza muggs or SouthSide wanksters or whatever their gang name may be. Maybe the AB could get overrun in an all out brawl outside in the yard where large numbers can be useful. But, when it comes to intelligent planning and shear brutallity, such as is needed when carrying out a hit on someone, then the AB show their expertise.

I would acually consider them to be among the dumbest fuckers I've ever babysat in my life. You have your right to your own opinion.

who actually gives a fuck about the ab,ms13 or any of that other worthless shit

You act like you're cool throwing around that stupid ass hate groups name. Here let's see... Most of the AB are probably in the pen for murder or other serious violent crimes so what exactly is your point? You really think this guy deserves to be killed for this? I don't think I've seen a more ignorant person than yourself on PM. Congrats! And I'd hate to bust your bubble but the AB are nothin in he joint unless you're in Cali.

I dont think im cool throwing it around lol im not AB so that would be pointless. Im simply stating when dumb fucks like that bouncer start bullying a kid like that and throwing racial terms into it like he did(on his end) the AB wont take it very lightly. Do i think he should be killed. NO but do i think he deserves an ass beating or a maming YES and thats what will end up happening. As for #'s your right. Actually the mexican mafia and pretty much every mexican gang in there(eventually will side with MM or they get killed) make up the majority of the prison gangs. The AB work with the MM and control pretty much everything. In prison its pretty much Everyone v.s. blacks. now i can tell your either a black guy who still whines about racism and slavery even though that shit is long over for your generation or a liberal hippie white guy who is for all races but his own white race. So to calm you down Im not saying its right that in prison its Everyone v.s. blacks im just saying thats how it is. But the AB are the masterminds. The most intelligent out of all prison gangs. Thats one of the prime reasons the mexican mafia teamed up with them to control the entire prison drug trafficking operation. At the same time, AB are the most ruthless scary individuals you'll ever met. Complete psychopaths in some cases. Mix a crazy psychopath who's trained in murder with street smarts and book smarts and you pretty much cant get any worse. Thats a big majority of the AB. Anyway point of all this is the bouncer was a bully, did commit a hate crime by throwing his race into it, you can tell by his actions he's a piece of shit on a power trip and has a big head in his small town,. that will all change when he's in prison. Karma is horny, hungry and waiting for him.

Last edited:
not sure if it meets the laws definition of a hate crime, but it was without a doubt a racially charged assault. not sure how anyone could deny that. 100% if the roles were reversed it would be a hate crime.

id be willing to bet if he had caught a black drug dealer red handed, in the act, with ACTUAL PROOF of dealing...that he wouldnt have done any of that shit. he knew the white kid wasnt dealing, he just wanted to be mr tough guy and pick on the scrawny white boy. some of you are naive.

how do you know if a patron is not carrying...hell, in my home state, Mass., handguns are outlawed...so only the outlaws can carry them. I have seen a few in the clubs around there. Mind you, I am glad i no longer live there.

Handguns are not outlawed in MA... you may be thinking of assault rifles/weapons which are banned.

I dont think im cool throwing it around lol im not AB so that would be pointless. Im simply stating when dumb fucks like that bouncer start bullying a kid like that and throwing racial terms into it like he did(on his end) the AB wont take it very lightly. Do i think he should be killed. NO but do i think he deserves an ass beating or a maming YES and thats what will end up happening. As for #'s your right. Actually the mexican mafia and pretty much every mexican gang in there(eventually will side with MM or they get killed) make up the majority of the prison gangs. The AB work with the MM and control pretty much everything. In prison its pretty much Everyone v.s. blacks. now i can tell your either a black guy who still whines about racism and slavery even though that shit is long over for your generation or a liberal hippie white guy who is for all races but his own white race. So to calm you down Im not saying its right that in prison its Everyone v.s. blacks im just saying thats how it is. But the AB are the masterminds. The most intelligent out of all prison gangs. Thats one of the prime reasons the mexican mafia teamed up with them to control the entire prison drug trafficking operation. At the same time, AB are the most ruthless scary individuals you'll ever met. Complete psychopaths in some cases. Mix a crazy psychopath who's trained in murder with street smarts and book smarts and you pretty much cant get any worse. Thats a big majority of the AB. Anyway point of all this is the bouncer was a bully, did commit a hate crime by throwing his race into it, you can tell by his actions he's a piece of shit on a power trip and has a big head in his small town,. that will all change when he's in prison. Karma is horny, hungry and waiting for him.
Guess you told me huh? I've lived it... for 5 whole year! Not TV real life... Have you? hmm no it sounds like you're just talking out of your ass man. The comment about my race is another showing of your ignorance... Actually I think I was the one that called the guy a POS at the begining of the thread and said race should be kept out of the thread. Fact is, You came on here and brought up that group of clowns and posted a pic of some scronnie dirtball "like it was cool" acting like maybe this guy needs to get his fucking eyes ripped out of his head or w e that stupid shit you said was. Fact is, You came on here crying hate crime and pretty much make it sound like you know someone in the joint waiting on him. Everything you say is speculation... I mean I wouldn't expect much more from a person that thinks this country is not different today than 1992 :rolleyes: Get over it, He didn't get charged with a hate crime because it doesn't fall under the law... BTW I did post the law, That's what the DA goes by if you didn't know? I could sit here and post over 100 cases of blacks being charged with hate crimes against whites if that will restore a little of your white pride that has obviously been destroyed my some reject bouncer that robbed a small white kid and slapped him around and didn't get charged with a hate crime for making the kid call him "brown" (which is not his race btw)

Last edited:
Very entertaining thread, dumb, but entertaining

Sent from my super duper amazing cool phone

Whites are not a protected class in the United states unlike Asians, Blacks, Gays etc.

Hate crime laws are mostly used when White people commit a crime against a person who is part of a protected class.

It is very rare that a minority is ever charged with a hate crime when the victim is White.

There have been a few cases where non whites have been charged with hate crimes against whites, but it is extremely rare, and hardly ever happens.

If a White person commits a violent or insensitive offense against a minority they will most likely be charged with a hate crime every time.

When a Non White commits a violent offense against a White person, 99.9% of the time they will not face hate crime charges.

These are the double standards that we live with in the USA, and if you cannot see the double standard you are blind.

Handguns are not outlawed in MA... you may be thinking of assault rifles/weapons which are banned.

last time I lived in Mass was 1991...I am sure it was outlawed then...but I could be wrong.

:lightbulb:

"You are entitled to your own opinion but you are NOT entitled to your own facts.'"

Nothing personal guys... It's a great topic. I'm off to learn something about BB now! :)

You really think this guy deserves to be killed for this?

Absolutely.

As a legal standard, execution would be an unacceptable punishment for assault. No argument there. And our legal system has enough difficulty separating which murderers deserve the death penalty - adding crimes like rape and assault as capital offenses would be a financial and logistical impossibility.

None of this changes the fact that a sober adult who is willing to inflict violence on someone just because they believe they can do so with impugnity is human detritus. This is the kind of human being responsible for rapes, assaults, robberies and fewer of them (the people or the acts) would be a good thing.

Do you belive when he threatened to take the kid "...to the basement and dismantle you..." that he refrained from doing so for any reason beside the fact that serious injuries or killing the kid would likely result in an investigation? He went far beyond the level of violence and intimidation necessary to rob the kid and clearly derived gratification from doing so.

Consider someone you know and care about who is physically incapable of defending themselves from a 6' 260lb male being in a vulnerable situation with a sadist like this. Lives of good human beings are shattered by scum like this every single day. I would opt for the death of every such sadist alive if I had a magic button capable of facilitating such a thing. But there aren't magic buttons, just a highly imperfect and almost unimaginably slow and expensive legal system. Doesn't mean we can't hope that this animal and some other animal don't end up killing each other in the pen and doing us all a favor.

I do think seeing the AB as any kind of avenging angel is nauseating and probably pure fantasy. As far as I know, whites are statistically the most likely to be raped in prison. If the presence of the AB doesn't deter such acts then what is the likelihood that a bunch of hardened killers care about the beating of some nobody white kid in a MA strip club?

-zaosha

Guess you told me huh? I've lived it... for 5 whole year! Not TV real life... Have you? hmm no it sounds like you're just talking out of your ass man. The comment about my race is another showing of your ignorance... Actually I think I was the one that called the guy a POS at the begining of the thread and said race should be kept out of the thread. Fact is, You came on here and brought up that group of clowns and posted a pic of some scronnie dirtball "like it was cool" acting like maybe this guy needs to get his fucking eyes ripped out of his head or w e that stupid shit you said was. Fact is, You came on here crying hate crime and pretty much make it sound like you know someone in the joint waiting on him. Everything you say is speculation... I mean I wouldn't expect much more from a person that thinks this country is not different today than 1992 :rolleyes: Get over it, He didn't get charged with a hate crime because it doesn't fall under the law... BTW I did post the law, That's what the DA goes by if you didn't know? I could sit here and post over 100 cases of blacks being charged with hate crimes against whites if that will restore a little of your white pride that has obviously been destroyed my some reject bouncer that robbed a small white kid and slapped him around and didn't get charged with a hate crime for making the kid call him "brown" (which is not his race btw)

You are right on one thing. When you say this country is totally diff now than in 1992. Its diff b/c minorities are whining more and more and claiming hate crimes more and more than ever. The reason why you see less rioting is b/c whites are scared to even use the word "black" or "brown" or anything. Its pathetic. I'd love to see a white guy in a position of power say something like "the crime was commited by that black guy sitting right there" ohhhhhh GOD all hell would break loose "why you gotta say he's black" "you racist man, you racist" But flip the tables and let a black figure of power say the same thing and there wont be any whining or bitching about it. Face it, its a double standard and its pathetic. i only referred to the AB in all of this b/c they think the same way about the bullshit double standards and they make their own rules in prison about it, hence, why that strip club owner is gonna get his ass handed to him.

I've been arrested...once...does that make me a badass?:p
the arrest didn't stick and I have no record though so i am happy.

If anyone does not think there is a double standard, they are living in a fantasy world or they are black. Clear, right?

Racism is perpetuated primarily by the folks that are crying racism.

Racism is perpetuated when you have groups that intentionally shove their race down our (white folks) throats. African-American Heritage Month....Womans history month, Asian-Pacific heritage month, Hispanic heritage month, Native American Heritage Month. Do we really need these? our history books and our schools to a great enough job making sure these groups get props for what wonderful things that they have added to make the U.S. THE United states. But me...I get one fuckin' day.:rolleyes: St. Patty's day isn't even used as a day for education but as an excuse to paint everything green and get plastered. How do you think that makes me feel. such a negative connotation about Irish-Americans I think.:eek:
Hell, these days if you are White, God-fearing and Straight...you may as well be a lepper since you will get no attention from anyone.

Anyway. I thought I would have a bit of fun with this topic now that it has gotten out of hand. I am suprised it hasn't been locked down or deleted and I know the Mods have done before with topics like this. Heck...I made a thread of how I am embarrassed that America is the fattest country in the world and that one got deleted by a mod. But racism is so fun to read and talk about so this one stayed and generated many pages of bickering and arguing and hatred. folks like you that like to bicker about racism and are glued to the TV sets and YouTube when a race issue comes up are the ones that help keep racism going.....I bet many of you guys love Jersey Shore too.

I like what BigEnough said "Nothing personal guys... It's a great topic. I'm off to learn something about BB now!"
TTFN!!

who was hooting the video becasue the blck guy looked at he camera, so if the black guy posted the vid or let someone hes an idiot.

but thats fucked up he masde into a racial thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
doth25