over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1,3 dimethylamylamine

Cosmicdrifter

Registered
I have seen references to this substance on other boards - which state it creates euphoria (your mood is enhanced; you feel great) and that it energizes without causing the jitters.

It is included in several pre-workout products, but it may be more useful alone. Any product that elevates mood, increases energy, and minimizes the jitters is bound to be outlawed by the Fed soon.

What is the consensus among members here about its value?

I have seen references to this substance on other boards - which state it creates euphoria (your mood is enhanced; you feel great) and that it energizes without causing the jitters.

It is included in several pre-workout products, but it may be more useful alone. Any product that elevates mood, increases energy, and minimizes the jitters is bound to be outlawed by the Fed soon.

What is the consensus among members here about its value?

It's in Jack3d. I've used it and wasn't impressed.

From another board:

I picked up some 1,3-dimethylamylamine (aka Geranamine) and tried it out. It's some pretty powerful stuff. Here's a breakdown:

- 25 mg - Nice smooth stim effect, great focus
- 50 mg - Intense energy, incredible focus, big thermogenic effect (increased sweating, higher body temperature)

Make sure you have a really accurate scale that goes down to at least 10 mg if you pick some of this stuff up. Really.

I think the Chocamine in AMP might actually be reducing the effects of Geranamine. I don't know what it is, but when AX added Chocamine to StimX, the power of the formula decreased a lot. Maybe something to consider. But here's where it gets interesting. I tried this stuff with other compounds and the effects were nothing short of amazing (if you're into euphoria and all that crap, which I don't like that much, but it's fun).

- 25 mg 1,3-dimethylamylamine + 5 mg Yohimbine + 1000 mg PEA / 200 mg Hordenine

Let's just say that after about 20 minutes of ingestion, I start to feel very warm inside and extremely relaxed. I went outside to play some basketball and everything seemed so nice and quiet, as if I were in my own little world. I felt comfortably warm, and just wanted to sit around and chill and talk to someone. There was no crash, and the whole experience lasted around 3 hours or so, and then it wasn't a problem to go to sleep. I think this combination needs to have 200-400 mg caffeine to be excellent and maybe the 1,3-dimethylamylamine should be upped to 30-40 mg. I think it would be great for cardio, because you're feeling so damn good when you're on it, and nothing that happens affects you in the slightest - extreme relaxation, both mind relaxation and big-time muscle relaxation, i.e. everything felt kind of loose. With music, something with a nice driving beat, the effect is amplified big time. Huge euphoria, basically just smiling non-stop.

I'd say give it a shot if you really need a mood lift or have some tough cardio ahead, or just want to relax before a stressful event. I think this is a great compound and has a lot of potential, but in the future I'll only be combining it with caffeine, because for some reason, I really dislike euphoria. I don't really know why, but the idea of artificial happiness isn't really for me I guess.

So the bottom line is..

Intense Stimulant Effect
- Try 30-40 mg 1,3-dimethylamylamine + 200-400 mg Caffeine (very similar feeling to Ephedrine HCl + Caffeine)

Euphoria/Mood Lift
- 25 mg 1,3-dimethylamylamine + 1000 mg PEA / 200 mg Hordenine (slight MAO inhibition)

Hope this helps you guys out a little.

Like I said in the fatburning-thread, it works too well to stay legal for very much longer so stock up!

It doesn't have much if any recreational potential, which is probably why it's still on the market. It's the best of the legal stims but doesn't beat ephedrine for mood lift or stimulant effect IME. Not even close.

Best stim effect/mood lift I get from stacking it with ephedrine. I don't advice it but that's what I found.

It doesn't have much if any recreational potential, which is probably why it's still on the market. It's the best of the legal stims but doesn't beat ephedrine for mood lift or stimulant effect IME. Not even close.

Best stim effect/mood lift I get from stacking it with ephedrine. I don't advice it but that's what I found.

Used ephedrine when it was legal - even abused it. Never reached euphoria or mood elevation. The best BB drug that ever existed relative to mood elevation was GHB. You can do cocaine and if you use it reasonably, you can lose weight and stay thin, but most people cannot do that.

The best highs I've ever had were after a hard work out.

Used ephedrine when it was legal - even abused it. Never reached euphoria or mood elevation. The best BB drug that ever existed relative to mood elevation was GHB. You can do cocaine and if you use it reasonably, you can lose weight and stay thin, but most people cannot do that.

Damn, GHB feels wayyyyy tooo good to be good for you. I am very greatful I am through with my party days because I realy enjoyed the relaxant effect at a mild dose..... I have seen some G nightmares with friends overdoing it and disrupting their lifes in overwhelming ways. I guess it was just enough for me to avoid it.

Ephedrine is probably the strongest stimulant anyone should take regularly. If something is too good a lot of people will mess themselves up.

I've never tried any illegal stimulants (except modafinil but that's another one with close to zero rec potential), never tried GHB, etc.

GHB = make an ass of yourself in public from what I've seen. Most who use it have embarrassed themselves at some point. Some claimed they knew exactly how much to take but eventually they passed out at a highly inappropriate time.

I used 1,3 dma for a few weeks straight. I started out at 60mgs, then up to 90mgs. It was awesome, never needed caffeine....but then I started to feel like total crap. My gal was taking 50mgs at the same time an she started getting sick also. It took almost a week for me to feel 'normal' after I stopped. This stuff is great, but limit your usage to a week or two. Be careful!

I have thinking about carrying this, it seem like ppl would like it. so i think ill order some right now

GHB also increase endogenous GH production.

G - the best relaxant possible! if it was NOT made in someone's bathtub and it was the real deal from about 12 years ago...like anything else it had to be done in moderation. I know plenty of people who have nearly died of alcohol poisoning or made a complete fool of themselves being drunk...so that arguement is silly. I used this stuff without issue (personally) for several years...sometimes several times a day. Take a certain amount to sleep, a certain amount for amazing sex/libido, a tiny bit for mood elevation/relaxation....if not combined with other depressants or drugs/alcohol and it is REAL G made properly it is not dangerous. more people die daily from nicotine and booze...
Anyway...

1,3 dma...anyone notice some mild erectile difficulty with this stuff?
Great stimulant and I like it's use in 1MR and have some capsules of it on it's own that I haven't even opened yet because I fear the ED from it...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws