over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1 Test cyp(dihydroboldenone cypionate)

I know this is a 1tc thread but I will say if you don't mind your nuts shriveled up then trt w npp is the best feeling imo. But it's got its draw backs. I'd cycle the npp as it can cause short term memory issues etc. But it makes you feel better when on. Kind of double edged sword. Be smart and enjoy.
Ps- reg eq also seems to provide some joint relief as well even though it's more of a connective tissue compound whereas nandrolone is collagen.

hey ChemJR in your opinion is the joint relief from NPP/EQ better than the relief from using GH?

I loved NPP but damn it fucked me up for a while after using it....prolactin issues and just didn't feel "normal" after I went off (just kinda in the back of my head thing, hard to explain).

We have many guys saying our 150mg/ml is painless. And the 20ml vials make it very affordable.

I have not tried it yet, still logging Anomass for Viking, but it's on my list!!!

hey ChemJR in your opinion is the joint relief from NPP/EQ better than the relief from using GH?

I loved NPP but damn it fucked me up for a while after using it....prolactin issues and just didn't feel "normal" after I went off (just kinda in the back of my head thing, hard to explain).

I love Npp.. Great gains.. Feel generally very good on it.. Slight erection issues but they are under control as long as estrogen isn't raised too high.. We have to remember that npp raises estrogen also but at a lesser rate than test.. But add in high test combined with possible prolactin elevation and you have the dreaded deca dick.. If your ESTRo is under control,it's less likely you'll get the DECA dick..
But inregards to HGH and joint relief.. I didn't get much joint relief from hgh.. But npp gives me quite a bit.. Of course hgh needs to run for a bit so that may be the issue..

I entirely agree that you can, and Will see results. As a fellow trt user, I like to use npp every 3rd or 4th shot (if I am doing 1x/wk). That way it has time to clear and then boom, back to bump up my collagen sysnthesis and swell up a bit. Also add in some var or dbol if work gets too strenuous but at 5mg of one or the other.
So I think it's all dependant on the person bc I've put on 8-9lbs of solid muscle in past 6wks just from 100mg or less of 1tc added to trt (again, very sensitive to androgens). Stuff is wonderful. And joints are feeling very similar to when I'm on low dose npp, which is odd but I don't mind.

8-9 pounds in 6 weeks on your normal TRT with an added 100mg of 1tc a week? No changes in nutrition?

What mg? I'm currently using 200 with no pip, or Rarely a little bit that's no worse than t400 blend I used from my old supplier.

We have 100mg/ml and also 150mg/ml. We also sell the powder too

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity