over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1-Test Cyp Most Underrated Injectable

Do you get a better response/effect to EQ compared to DHB?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I have NOT used EQ in 3 years or more.

Have not used it yet as a isolated solo compound experiment.

Would love to find a shorter ester version that woudnt kill you in pain to attempt a trial with it now days.

-FF

Matt Porter already had an insane amount of lean muscle on his frame and he only added 400mg on top of his usual TRT and HGH dose. I'm not THAT surprised he didn't notice much on it. To use his experience as a reason to not use DHB is a mistake IMO. Now if he had used it years ago before reaching his current level of muscle, I think the results would have been different.

In my experience and the experience of those I know, even if he didn't gain size, a 400 mg weekly dose should have certainly caused him to harden up, gain at least some fullness, and improve the overall quality of his musculature...especially being as lean as he was. Of course, not everyone responds the same to all drugs, but I did find it very odd that he noticed nothing.

I've noticed the above effects numerous times even when at 12-14% BF, which I found impressive, as even drugs like Mast don't provide those effects for me when at 14% BF.

I've used the drug numerous times from 2007 until fairly recently.

Last edited:
In my experience and the experience of those I know, even if he didn't gain size, a 400 mg weekly dose should have certainly caused him to harden up, gain at least some fullness, and improve the overall quality of his musculature...especially being as lean as he was. Of course, not everyone responds the same to all drugs, but I did find it very odd that he noticed nothing.

I've noticed the above effects numerous times even when at 12-14% BF, which I found impressive, as even drugs like Mast don't provide those effects for me when at 14% BF.

I've used the drug numerous times from 2007 until fairly recently.

Yea I found it bizarre too --- as I could slap pics up prior to starting and 4 weeks in and you dont see much different in hardness or fullness and weight stayed the same pretty much.

I really want to send in the compounds to identify the contents just to know if I simply do not respond well to that particular compound

-FF

Yea I found it bizarre too --- as I could slap pics up prior to starting and 4 weeks in and you dont see much different in hardness or fullness and weight stayed the same pretty much.

I really want to send in the compounds to identify the contents just to know if I simply do not respond well to that particular compound

-FF

I'm sending a bottle from the same batch in.. I am using another bottle of it right now and notice results pretty quick.. But we shall see the tests sometime in the future..

Not bashing any sponsors but I've used someones and noticed nothing, along with using multiple other compounds. Actually had a blood draw and my test numbers came back 34 ng/dL. Yes, 30 fkn 4. Even got another draw to confirm in case of a false negative. That was cool.

I'd like to give it another try if I knew it was 100% legit.

Vascularity on this drug is crazy!
Taking oral version called Super Mandro...it's a prohormone that converts to 1-test

what's your cardio like on 10mg per day of tren ace ?
while resting, does your heart beat harder/faster with 10mg per day?
how are you feeling generally, mentally, physically? toxic, slightly toxic, or no changes from your regular trt dose ?

i stopped tren over a decade ago as i couldnt stand how hard my heart would beat
before going to sleep or just sitting around.

i'm doing so well on low dose trest ace and a tighter diet, that i dont see myself using tren again... however, i am curious how you are reacting to such a 'low' dose.

i say 'low' because i feel most gym rats who are use tren dont need more than 20mg per day. i understand that you compete, and not a joe rat.. but you know what i mean.

I have NOT used EQ in 3 years or more.

Have not used it yet as a isolated solo compound experiment.

Would love to find a shorter ester version that woudnt kill you in pain to attempt a trial with it now days.

-FF

how are you feeling generally, mentally, physically? toxic, slightly toxic, or no changes from your regular trt dose ?

i stopped tren over a decade ago as i couldnt stand how hard my heart would beat

i'm doing so well on low dose trest ace and a tighter diet, that i dont see myself using tren again... however, i am curious how you are reacting to such a 'low' dose.

i say 'low' because i feel most gym rats who are use tren dont need more than 20mg per day. i understand that you compete, and not a joe rat.. but you know what i mean.

Cardio was through the roof.

BP was lowest ever (99/52) resting heart rate was 60

But i was doing tons of cardio anyways and it didnt alter it whatsoever at only 10 mgs

I jumped into a show last saturday and didnt break a sweat on stage and could have essentially ran off stage and felt fine.

-FF

I have the same issues with tren as you. How low is your dose of trest ace? I’m interested in that and dhb

I have the same issues with tren as you. How low is your dose of trest ace? I’m interested in that and dhb

I'd love to know as well (how low of a dose you are using and what results you are getting).

Ran cyp alone while during HRT! would go to doc once aweek
and get a 1 ml shot 250mg. Had blood work done and must say T levels jumped right up.

Will be running it very soon 500mg 300mg deca and some A bombs

The 1-test I tried was 200mg/ml. 1/2 cc mixed with 1/2 cc test caused crippling pain and tennis ball sized lumps for two weeks. By far the most pain I’ve ever been in due to AAS.

I wish some sponsor would make bold cyp 200mg/ml. That would be nice at 600mg week

The 1-test I tried was 200mg/ml. 1/2 cc mixed with 1/2 cc test caused crippling pain and tennis ball sized lumps for two weeks. By far the most pain I’ve ever been in due to AAS.

I wish some sponsor would make bold cyp 200mg/ml. That would be nice at 600mg week

Now that sounds like some classic 1-TEST!

-FF

I'm sending a bottle from the same batch in.. I am using another bottle of it right now and notice results pretty quick.. But we shall see the tests sometime in the future..

I did and it came back as nothing. Not even a carrier. Jano did the work.

I did and it came back as nothing. Not even a carrier. Jano did the work.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I just started Sust 325 with DHB 150 again

Last edited:
Let's all have faith in Viking and not jump to conclusions, let some more tests get done and see if this was an isolated incident.

I know there will testing done on DHB from samples sent to Racepicks

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner