advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1 week into cycle. Upping dosages a possibilitie?

mulldog

Registered
Hey everyone. With all the help from a select few of you, you have enabled me to start my cycle. I started last tuesday with 25 mg of d-bol per day and 250mg of test e per week. Now a few days into the cycle in decided to up the dosages to 40mgs of d-bol per day because i thought i had BUNK shit and wasnt sure if it was working at all. I mean the tabs taste like a$$ (very bitter) and make me feel pretty good emotionally, they also make my gas (farts) smell terrible but im not sure if thats because of all the vitamins im taking. I am not having any noticeable side effects that i can tell of and as for strength gains im not really seeing any that are giving me the WOW factor i thought id get. The first injection of the Test went great, no pain etc. Yesterday i did my second dose of the Test E and my ass is a little sore. Now i started taking 25mg of stanabol everyday and since then i have noticed pretty good strength gains. So i guess you are now wondering what my question is? Basically all im wondering is if my shit is real and when i will start seeing the gains i expected (despite my cycle being relatively low dosage)? I ordred from BULKUSA
thanks

CYCLE

HEY BRO IT IS GOING TO TAKE A LITTLE LONGER THAN 2 WEEKS TO SEE ANY THING AS FAR SIZE AND IF YOU GOT YOUR GEAR FROM SOME ONE ON THE BOARD IT IS GOOD GEAR DONT WORRY

HOMERUNHITTER said:
HEY BRO IT IS GOING TO TAKE A LITTLE LONGER THAN 2 WEEKS TO SEE ANY THING AS FAR SIZE AND IF YOU GOT YOUR GEAR FROM SOME ONE ON THE BOARD IT IS GOOD GEAR DONT WORRY

yeah, that test e will take at least 2 weeks to start kicking in at that dose. Have to be patient. You should feel the dbol almost right away, at least I do. Youre using a low dose which is what you want to do your first time, so just be patient and the gains will come as long as youre training and eating right.

Jesus, it has only been one week!!!!!!!! Listen to yourself.........yes I'm coming in hard because you have not got a clue. put your d-bol back to the starting dose and be patient! Give this stuff a chance. It is not a magic potion from Mr. Wizard you know. These things take time. just get busy with your training and diet and leave your doses alone!!! This is a long term proposition you have started here. It will take TIME! and TRAINING! Quality does not come overnight!

Ok buddy. Its like this. I to was waiting for something to happen as though I was going to turn green and save the world. Its doesnt work like that. D-bol, Anadrol, none of those have ever given me a MAJOR strength increase I could associate to anything other than placebo effect. Your doing it right but you worry me big time because if you are asking why you dont feel anything yet (and even calling out the supplier in a way...not a good idea...they are a fine board sponsor) and that makes me think you were not reasearched enough to take that first shot in the first place. You have not given it even a fraction of time it takes to take and you should have known this before you even thought of placing an order. Plus, as soon as you thougth there was a problem...what did you do....you INCREASED YOUR DOSAGE. That is the all the proof I need to see you have no idea what your doing.

TE kicks in slowly, wait another week. Dbol... don't like its bloating

Remeber the way gear works is to speed your recovery. You have to put in the work and tear down the muscle fibers to get the benefit of faster recovery. One week isn't enough time to work the muscles or enough time to recover. In a week you probably only worked each body part once.
Keep your eye on your goal and stick with your plan. It's a good plan that will produce solid gains you will keep. Put your enthusiasm into your workouts and not into worrying. Good luck.

I gotta bump up USABULK for being a board sponser and all around great service.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131