over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

12 week workout

LVGuns

Newbies
Starting cycle Monday any feedback on workout regimen and diet????

Workout
Monday
• Seated Press on Smith Machine-4 sets, 5-12 reps
• Dumbbell Lateral Raises-4 sets, 8-15 reps
• Bent-Over Laterals-4 sets, 8-15 reps
• Cable Laterals-3 sets, 10-12 reps
• Deadlifts – 4 sets, 5-10 reps
• Chins-3 sets, to failure
• Barbell Rows-3 sets, 8-12 reps
• Cable Rows-2 sets, 10-12 reps
• V-Bar Handle Pulldowns-2 sets, 10-12 rep
• Barbell Shrugs-3 sets 12-20 reps
Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday
• Cardio
• Cable Crunch 3 x 25
• Dumbbell side 3 x 25
• Oblique V-ups 2 x 25
• V-Ups 2x10
• Plate Twist 2 x 50
• Ab Ripper X/Amped Abs
Wednesday
• Flat dumbbell Bench press: 3 x 6-9
• Incline dumbbell bench press: 3 x 6-9
• Flat bench cable fly: 2 x 6-9
• Incline bench cable fly: 2 x 6-9
• Straight bar curl: 4 x 6-9
• Close-grip bench press: 4 x 6-9
• Dumbbell concentration curl: 3 x 6-9
• Triceps press down: 3 x 6-9
• Forearm curls: 2 x 20
Friday
• Leg Press: 2-3 warm-up sets, 3-4 sets of 6-8 reps
• Hack Squats: 4 sets of 8 reps
• Hang Cleans: 3 sets of 7 reps
• Leg Curls: 4 sets of 8 reps
• Stiff-leg deadlifts: 4 sets of 8 reps
• Donkey Calf Raise: 4 sets of 20 reps
• Seated Calf Raises: 4 sets of 15 reps
• Bike Cardio

Thursday
• Shoulder Fly-2x20
• Front Raises-2x20
• Reverse Fly-2x20
• Lat fly-2x20
• Low Row-2x20
• High Rows-2x20
Saturday
• Decline Press-2x20
• Decline Fly-2x20
• Incline Curls-2x20
• Lying Curl-2x20
• French Press-2x20
• Single Arm Tris-2x20
DIET
Meal 1 - 1-6 egg whites, cup oats, Liquid whey 42 grams
Snack Myoplex & 2 bananas
Meal 2 - 2 Cans of Tuna, 2 apples, Liquid whey 42 grams
Snack Myoplex
Meal 3 - Beef/Fish, 1 cup veggies, sweet potato, liquid whey
Snack - Fruit/whey shake

Cycle - 500 mg Test E/400 mg EQ 12 weeks/ 40 mg Oral-T 4 Wks

i dunno man, i for one would have fallen asleep and lost intrest in my workout with that much work/exercises.....

double post...

Last edited:
I have a better one for you

Cut out the cycle and eat more!!! Your wasting your money on gear if you don't eat!!!

Better yet research this board for about two months. ( Useing the search feature) Then come back with the ton of knowledge you can find on this board to ask some follow up questions.:rolleyes:

You are doing way to much in the gym and you need allot more food each day.

as the others said, too much volume, too little food. What are your stats, training history, goals?

Cut out the cycle and eat more!!! Your wasting your money on gear if you don't eat!!!

Better yet research this board for about two months. ( Useing the search feature) Then come back with the ton of knowledge you can find on this board to ask some follow up questions.:rolleyes:

How much more shouold I eat? I was given this workout and diet by an experienced gear head who gained 13lbs lean mass...

as the others said, too much volume, too little food. What are your stats, training history, goals?

My stats 5'7", 212 Lbs, 30 yrs
I've been working out since I was 14, played HS and College Football. I am up for eating more, just tell me what. I assumed limiting my diet would lead to lean gains, as told to me by a close friend of mine currently on his 3rd cycle.

If it were me, I would start out with about 350g protein per day spread out over 6 or 7 meals, by which I mean eat every 2.5-3hrs. After that, add either carbs or fats to meals with the carbs earlier in the day and/or around the time you train. Honestly, the amounts are going to vary based on your metabolism, recovery, etc, but as a starting point somewhere between 50-70 carbs, predominantly from oatmeal, sweet potatoes, and ezekiel bread (this is what I do). For protein and fat meals, I'd aim for 24g of fats to start with, either from a steak, eggs, almonds, natty peanut butter and so forth.

For post workout, I like bcaas and waxy immediately postworkout followed by whey isolate and instant oatmeal or lowfat poptarts a bit after that.

From there let your logbook and your appetite be your guide. If you are willing to do the cardio to burn off the excess, you can afford to play it a little bit more loose with your food choices and you simply eat more generally, which as a personal matter, I prefer as you will have more fuel for growth.

Ultimately the trick is going to be how you change things over time. If you find yourself hungry and your strength isn't increasing (and you aren't at the end of a training cycle and therefore might need a break), then chances are you need more food. At that point, I would increase carbs before and after your workout, just don't make huge changes.

As for training, I think the volume is whey too high, i.e. too many sets and too many exercises. I do DC training, and have gotten great results. I would encourage you to read up on it, should be easy just do a search here, or on google, or go over to intensemuscle.com. Otherwise, drop the tues/thurs/sat workouts and on mon/wed/fri just choose one of the big movements for each bodypart and do two sets to failure. I did this during my prep since rest-pause sets were a little too much for me and just one straight set was too little: the first set was 11-15reps and then I did the second set with the same weight and usually got 6-10 reps, had me gaining on many movements until only a few week out and I was clean. A la DC training, I would choose three movements per body part and rotate those. So one monday you are doing smith seated press to the front for shoulders, next week do them to the back, and the week after that do a hammer strength press, then repeat. And so forth...

For the gear, I know what I have read but don't have the experience to give any advice except that I think you should get your diet in check get solidly into a routine and then in a few months take stock and consider whether you want to gear up. From what it sounds like, despite your long training history and achievments (sick deal on playing college ball), I think you could make dramatic progress without gear so that in a couple months you would be able to get a lot more out of it in any case (especially since there would be less guessing in terms of diet than there is right now).

Just my .02 cents

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner