over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

16lbs in three weeks.

Mr. MMA

Registered
with a 3% bf decrease. You can find my diet and cycle in a thread I started here in the beginners forum. I'm pretty happy with results so far. Wondering if my gains will stay this solid.

16lbs in three weeks

I'm sorry , but I don't believe 16 lbs of muscle is possible in three weeks .

I'm sorry , but I don't believe 16 lbs of muscle is possible in three weeks .

Well, actually it would be more with a 3% BF decrease.

with a 3% bf decrease. You can find my diet and cycle in a thread I started here in the beginners forum. I'm pretty happy with results so far. Wondering if my gains will stay this solid.

what you taking???
dont make us flipflop around for info

cycle

I'm on 100mgs test p 50mgs winni and 75mg test e eod about to drop the test p. Used it to front load test. Alot of my gains were probably muscle memory I was lighter than I've been in a while. Good gear good diet. Don't care if you think it's possible I've seen the results first hand. Bf% could even be closer to 4% decrease. Used the xbox looking bf tester.

well.....i never gauge my gains til i'm off a while

NEVER on......it dont make sense

ofcourse you'll be up when on

the test is how much are you gonna keep???

and your prolly not gonna like my answer:(

So ! your telling me it is possible to be able to put on 16 lbs of pure muscle in three weeks ?

well.....i never gauge my gains til i'm off a while

NEVER on......it dont make sense

ofcourse you'll be up when on

the test is how much are you gonna keep???

and your prolly not gonna like my answer:(

Im on first cycle ever right now too. I was using it (or so i thought) to just hold on to muscle while dieting. I got too fat, prob 13-15% in the 'offseason' but ive dropped to single digits (im guessing) and im 2 pds heavier then when i started. 10 weeks in. I cant believe how much you can gain! That leads me to my worry though, as i dont really count any of these gains until im off for a while, like tenny said. It just doesnt make sense to count it while on, unless youre never planning on coming off.

Can you explain this, "Alot of my gains were probably muscle memory"

I thought muscle memory involved a certain movement, i.e. a pitcher's motion to the plate.

Also, I call BS on 3%, put the plastic calipers down and get a hydro test if you want to make claims. Shit, I can gain that much weight in a week or two on Dbol, but be a fat ass.

It's possible

I have personally seen a guy go from 165 to 190 in about 8 weeks while on very small amount of test and D bol and his gains were pretty solid. The guy was a state level body builder at 230 pounds, quit training and gear for 2 years to have a kid. His size and strength gains in his first 8 week back to gym were amazing. According to him his gains had a lot to do with muscle memory and the change in diet.

i dont think that gaining 16 pounds of solid muscle in 3 weaks is possable but gaining that much weight is possable.WATER WEIGHT.....

I myself have gained almost 30 pounds in the last 2-3 months but i also gained some BF% too.....

He didn’t say he gained 16 pounds of muscle in 3 weeks. I agree 16 pounds of pure muscle in three weeks is impossible. But 16 pounds of muscle and water with out a gain in body fat is possible.

i dont think that gaining 16 pounds of solid muscle in 3 weaks is possable but gaining that much weight is possable.WATER WEIGHT.....

I myself have gained almost 30 pounds in the last 2-3 months but i also gained some BF% too.....

I was going to say that more than half of it is probably water being retained. Once you go off, you end up pissing out all of that water and deflate.

water weight

some is probably water I look a little puffy for sure, but I have a very very lowsodium diet and I run a hard mile in plastic sweat suit before weighing myself every other day. I've been a 184-186.5 for around 9 days now.

some is probably water I look a little puffy for sure, but I have a very very lowsodium diet and I run a hard mile in plastic sweat suit before weighing myself every other day. I've been a 184-186.5 for around 9 days now.

A lot of it is within the muscle. When nitrogen balance is high I think that it helps attract water within the muscle.

I was going to say that more than half of it is probably water being retained. Once you go off, you end up pissing out all of that water and deflate.

yep, your probably right. besides putting on that much means at least one thing.....you are/were nowhere near your genetic potiental, but most don't care about getting to that point anymore.:p

more than half of it is probably water being retained

That is what I was getting at .

So You Started at 160 lbs?

Is this right? You started your cycle at ( EDIT) 170 lbs? How tall are you? What's your age? How many years have you been lifting consistently?

Last edited:
5'9'' 27. I've always trained my whole life never with heavy weights for mass gains. Always for endurance and martial arts, body weight work outs, but from 21-25 I srttled down and got fat weighed 196 with nomuscle had like a 36'' waist. Yes I started at 170 this time now I'm only running 700mgs test e a week. Consistently weighing 185.??.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131