17 year old russian bodybuilder...

Stayinfit

Registered
Impressive.

Attachments

• 17 year old russian.jpg
    17 year old russian.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 37,502
Wow!!!! Look at that tear drop. It looks like it's about to bust off. Holy cow!!!

He doesn't look 17. Was he 17 at the time of the pic? I remember seeing that pic in a Mohammed Touri thread year ago. What is his name?

That's one grainy dude :eek:

Not even looking at his muscle, his face really doesn't look young. But if he is, that's the biggest, most shredded 17y/o I've ever seen lol

WTF? when did he do his first cycle? age 10?

His shoulders are so damn big, it makes his bi's look small (Which I'm sure they are not).

17 going on 32...

Looks good though.

What incredible genetics! I feel this guys pain though :( starting gear at 18 has certainly made me look a lot older, just as he is clearly aged in the face, Im 20 and get mistaken for a 25-26 year old all the time.

He doesn't look 17. Was he 17 at the time of the pic? I remember seeing that pic in a Mohammed Touri thread year ago. What is his name?

The pic is from 2010

Regardless about age, he is so dry and shredded. Very impressive

Wtfffff 17!???? He had to start juicing at 5 lol. Insane muscle for his age.

Pic was taken off another forum. The guy that posted says it came from another guy who knows him and says he was 17. True? I looked all over for a name but couldn't find it.

If his 17 like they say then he is going to have a short bbing career with all the gear his been on at a such young age.

I heard he doesn't even lift :eek::eek::eek:

There have been two individuals I've known in my life that looked unbelievable at a young age. One was Dedrick Harrington (played football for the Cowboys one season I think). Graduated from Univ. of Mo. I saw him play in a basketball game when he was a sophomore or junior in high school. He came out of the locker room and I couldn't believe what I was looking at. Shredded at 225 I believe his weight was. He was over 6' tall but still very muscular at 16 or 17.

The second kid I grew up with but never knew him personally. From the time he was in junior high, that's 13,14,15 years old this kid looked like a bodybuilder. He could even bench 315 in eigth grade. His father trained with him in the gym. He use to walk around in a tank top ALLLLLLL the time. Anyway, surely you guys have witnessed young guys looking very impressive. This guy, even if he was 18, 19, looking like that is just another example of being a gifted individual. I bet even if he wasn't on anything he problem resembled the two people I wrote about.

Last edited:
Two words.. INCRELEX
lol

What incredible genetics! I feel this guys pain though :( starting gear at 18 has certainly made me look a lot older, just as he is clearly aged in the face, Im 20 and get mistaken for a 25-26 year old all the time.

thats all genetic
my buddy always gets mistaken for 10 years older since he first touched tren and hes only 23

nobody ever overestimated my age
however before i touched AAS people were always telling me i look a couple years younger, that hasnt happened ever since lol
maybe its the beard tho :D

I saw this pic awhile back in the Mohammed Touri thread as well. By doing a reverse image search I guess his name is Leonid Istomin. Can't seem to find a date of birth.

Apparently he had liver cancer in 2012 - it got treated and he retired. There is a thread on it over at MD.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131