over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

18 IU a day and 5g gear test and mast

The most test I have heard someone use was 10g and that was through Geno. Although he just used test and nothing else. I don't understand how guys think taking 3-5 grams is so hard (practically speaking). 3ml test daily is 900mg so you just inject a different body part each day and you have 5.4g. They could even do 3ml bi-laterally and do that EOD if they didn't want to shoot every day. Someone a bit mental could even shoot test500 at 2ml daily and that's 7g if they really wanted to. That's just an example but some guys are completely crazy and they are shooting 10 different things daily and you have to be super dedicated (and mental) to basically allocate 1 hour every day just for injecting. I will never forget hearing about the IGF-1 LR3 x 50 microinjects (10mcg) EOD... now that is dedication :D
I seem to remember a thread here where some said Dallas did those 60 microinjects of IGF lol. Some of that info seemed to be coming from reliable sources. Takes some dedication. I think even a smaller injection schedule takes some "work," many tend to start putting it off after a while. Many are looking forward to a bit of a break after shows.

Alex Kikel said an injection into a muscle say after a workout causes an immediate small scale local anabolic response, I think he said just from the oil? And if I'm not mistaken the Syntherol write up said MCT oil activates androgen receptors. So maybe there would be some kind of logic to pinning your whole body with microinjects lol. I remember reading that some Westside powerlifters did hundreds of small saline injections into injured areas with like muscle tears to trigger a recovery response.

I only use it for a 30 day time period of hct gets crazy out of range. I haven’t had to use it in a while and the time period is so short it wouldn’t fall directly when I’d get bloodwork. All that being said since when do we care about creatinine levels. We measure Cystatin C for kidneys creatinine means fuck all
Any issues combining it with Telmisartan being that Elanapril is an ACE and Telmisartan is an ARB?

Any issues combining it with Telmisartan being that Elanapril is an ACE and Telmisartan is an ARB?

Two indications for combination therapy with ACE inhibitors and ARBs are prominently cited in the literature: heart failure and CKD with proteinuria.4,5 In patients with heart failure, several randomized controlled trials have shown that combination therapy, compared with ACE-inhibitor monotherapy, decreases cardiovascular morbidity.4 Conversely, ONTARGET (Ongoing Telmisartan Alone and in Combination With Ramipril Global Endpoint Trial), conducted in patients with vascular disease or diabetes with end-organ damage, suggested that combination therapy did not decrease death or cardiovascular events and also was associated with higher rates of adverse events, including hyperkalemia and acute kidney failure requiring dialysis.6 Although there is no definitive evidence that combination therapy improves clinically meaningful outcomes in patients with proteinuria, it is speculated to be beneficial in this setting based on a meta-analysis of small trials.5
When evidence from clinical trials is conflicting or incomplete, carefully designed observational studies can fill knowledge gaps about the comparative effectiveness of different treatment strategies. A recent study by McAlister et al,7published in 2011 in the Canadian Medical Association Journal, evaluated the indications for and outcomes of combination therapy in elderly patients living in Alberta, Canada.
Go to:

What does this Important Study Show?​

Taking advantage of administrative data from a large provincial health care system, McAlister et al7 identified ∼32,000 patients 66 years and older who received a new prescription for an ACE inhibitor, ARB, or both between 2002 and 2006. The investigators compared the incidence of doubling of serum creatinine level, initiation of long-term dialysis therapy, or death within 6 months of starting therapy and the incidence of hyperkalemia (serum potassium ≥6 mEq/L) in users of monotherapy versus combination therapy. Mean age of the study cohort was 76 years, and mean serum creatinine level was 1.1 mg/dL. Most patients (61%) received monotherapy with ACE inhibitors, 29% received monotherapy with ARBs, and 5% received combination therapy.
Their findings provide several useful insights about the real-world application of combination therapy. First, 86% of those prescribed combination therapy did not have heart failure or proteinuria, the 2 indications best supported by clinical trials. Prevalences of heart failure, diabetes, and albuminuria were similar between monotherapy versus combination-therapy users, although hypertension (64.4% vs 60.5%) and nephrotic-range proteinuria (6.7% vs 4.0%) were more common in combination-therapy users. Second, combination therapy was linked to a small but significantly higher risk of hyperkalemia, and there was no clear benefit in terms of mortality or progression of CKD. Specifically, combination therapy was linked to a 2-fold higher rate of the composite primary outcome of death, initiation of long-term dialysis therapy, or doubling of serum creatinine level (Table 1), and excluding the serum creatinine end point, combination therapy tripled the risk of death or initiation of long-term dialysis therapy. Third, and perhaps most importantly, combination therapy generally was short lived; only 12% remained on combination therapy for longer than 6 months, whereas most of the remaining patients switched to monotherapy. Curiously, most patients who discontinued combination therapy did not experience hyperkalemia or decreasing kidney function, suggesting that other factors influenced the decision to curtail treatment. Because the benefits take longer to accrue than the risks or adverse events, this prescribing pattern would suggest that many patients were exposed to the small but serious risks of combination therapy without having an opportunity to experience the potential benefits

Anand S, Kurella Tamura M. Combining angiotensin receptor blockers with ACE inhibitors in elderly patients. Am J Kidney Dis. 2012 Jan;59(1):11-4. doi: 10.1053/j.ajkd.2011.09.002. Epub 2011 Oct 13. PMID: 21995968; PMCID: PMC4077711.

Any prostrate issues with so much dht? I feel like I have to piss every 5 minutes when I run real high dht for a long period. Also do you keep the anabolics very high the whole bulk assuming everything looks good or do you cycle it up an down?
no my PSA is always low, no changes in urination frquency. i let my bloodwork dictate what we do unless i just want a break or go on vacation

no my PSA is always low, no changes in urination frquency. i let my bloodwork dictate what we do unless i just want a break or go on vacation

Quick question for you;

You said you jumped to 18iu HGH a few months back and you take it before bed (at least in a video that’s what you said, not sure if the dosing and timing has changed?)

Did you jump straight to 18iu? No tapering up?

Was there any water retention/Bloat?

How’s RHR on that dose of GH?

I’m not really sure how much longer I’ll run the 18iu gh a day. I haven’t found a reason to stop and I’ve talked to guys that have done it much longer than me so far.. so i imagine when i get 10 days out from contest maybe… right now I’m just holding everything where it’s at and watching things change. Took these yesterday at 272 thick skin and all:
View attachment 179435

Victor claimed in our convo that i was wasting my money in that it was only water and mineral retention… i mean sure, the immediate changes but after months and months I’m surprised he wasn’t smart enough to understand what else changes.

Hey thanks for buying my carnitine i appreciate it! Which brings me to another point in that conversation… how did Victor not put together that YouTube wasn’t my only income and that it funneled into anything else i wanted to do like sell carnitine? The dude is so weird
Because he has his head so far up his own ass to smell his own farts maybe ?

Quick question for you;

You said you jumped to 18iu HGH a few months back and you take it before bed (at least in a video that’s what you said, not sure if the dosing and timing has changed?)

Did you jump straight to 18iu? No tapering up?

Was there any water retention/Bloat?

How’s RHR on that dose of GH?
started with 18iu eod for 1 week then went to daily and never looked back... no titration. yes all before bed for the last 4 months. i did not notice any subcutaneous water retention or bloat. it seems like all the water was getting shoved into the muscle. my current RHR is 64

started with 18iu eod for 1 week then went to daily and never looked back... no titration. yes all before bed for the last 4 months. i did not notice any subcutaneous water retention or bloat. it seems like all the water was getting shoved into the muscle. my current RHR is 64

What brand HGH?

just out of curiosity. Why the whole dose at bedtime and no splits? Thanks

just out of curiosity. Why the whole dose at bedtime and no splits? Thanks
its the standard protocol they give to AIDS patients and a dose that high all at once keeps serum hgh levels elevated 24 hours, peaking in the middle of the night and slowly dropping over the course of the entire day until about the equivalent of injecting 2iu right before I hit another inject

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
chevy66
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws