over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

18 year old squats 1005lbs!

Impressive to say the least....the kid has legs like tree trunks. On the opposite side of that....I bet he trains so hard for that 1005 lb squat, and spends so much time in the gym,recovering,eating,etc. that at 18 years old he probably couldn't get laid to save his life....helluva squat though.....

I don't know. I doubt he really even trains that hard or spend much time on nutrition and different training strategies. At 18 years old he doenst have much experience and is just getting started. For me this is the most impressive thing. There is a good chance he might even be natural. If he is using he probably isn't on much. I doubt his parents are getting him steroids. I bet he doesn't eat much different than the average teenager, except just eat a lot more.

He should be a great star in the sport if he doesn't hurt himself and continues to push himself harder. He looks like another Paul Anderson.

Last edited:
I don't know. I doubt he really even trains that hard or spend much time on nutrition and different training strategies. At 18 years old he doenst have much experience and is just getting started. For me this is the most impressive thing. There is a good chance he might even be natural. If he is using he probably isn't on much. I doubt his parents are getting him steroids. I bet he doesn't eat much different than the average teenager, except just eat a lot more.

He should be a great star in the sport if he doesn't hurt himself and continues to push himself harder. He looks like another Paul Anderson.

You could certainly be correct. I knew a kid in high school--built very similarly to him--just massive tree trunk legs and incredible, natural strength. When I say "natural", I don't just mean drug-free, I mean WITHOUT weight training. I personally witnessed the kid pull 700 lbs his FIRST time doing deadlifts using a football bar, as a junior. He had no idea just how insanely good that was...and as far as I know, he only did that a few times (every few months someone would ask him to do it), but he never got into training.

I knew another kid who, at 16 years old, could squat 600 lbs and bench 405 lbs at 185 lbs with minimal training. In fact, when he squatted 600 lbs he didn't really know how to squat and people were telling him how to get under the bar properly. He ended up doing it "bodybuilding style"--bar high up on his neck, back straight up, and legs close together. It was a box squat, so that is a bit different, but it was a true parallel box...and he SAT DOWN on it...for several seconds...before coming back up. He could have done at least 20-30 lbs more. There was no squat suit, no knee wraps, nothing...just a flimsy belt. His name was Mike Botigi....and he LOOKED like a bodybuilder...lean, very muscular, and well-shaped. He was Italian, had long hair, and looked 6-8 years older than he actually was. To my knowledge, he never really dedicated himself to training either.

People like this exist in the world. In this instance, you comparison to Paul Anderson in valid.

Last edited:

OK.....I'd be willing to agree with that,and with what Mike Arnold said too.
I'd still be willing to bet the farm that the kid can't get laid though...:D

The strength and power of some people boggles my mind, its crazy to me how strong some humans are

OK.....I'd be willing to agree with that,and with what Mike Arnold said too.
I'd still be willing to bet the farm that the kid can't get laid though...:D

not a chance..

Boy is not even in his prime. Hopefully with limited to no injuries we get to see some great things out of this one

What's the obsession with his sex life? Who cares.

I'd pass out trying to unrack it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

right......he may just fuck himself very well....

we will never know...

wonder what his cycle:) is...???

:)

Looks like a single ply suit to me. I could never get under weight like that even with all the drugs in the world. 1000lbs at 18 is jaw dropping.😲😲😲 Some of us dont have the genetics for shit at this level. I hope he continues to train.

Sent from my SM-G530P using Professional Muscle mobile app

Monster weight! :headbang:

I first posted about him here...he's no secret around my town:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...-powerlifting-world-record-his-age-group.html

""You can YouTube this kid and check out his "fatty" body. He's an honor student all state football player as a sophomore and state qualified in the shot. He's been doing Mark Rippetoes starting strength program since he was 8 yo. Yes 8. He's a 3 time FBU/Adidas youth all American and played in the all star game just after the U.S. Army all American game. He has been dating a nice young lady who also power lifts as well and plays basketball and runs hurdles. Did his first meet at 8 for fun and the broke all the AAU Jr Olympic records at 13 yo. Thank you guys for the positive comments and those who can't seam to appreciate what a great accomplishment this is prob should do a little more research.""

Last edited:
What's the obsession with his sex life? Who cares.

I'd pass out trying to unrack it.

Exactly.

And TBH, with hindsight, I can only see advantages in evolving far from women... if he's actually single and remain that way, kid should be experiencing a nice stress/worries free life... :D Good for him! :p

1005 lbs squat... :eek: Even 10-12 years ago when I still could do 620 lbs for 8 good reps, I would NOT even have tried to unrack the bar... much less squatting it. Today, let's not even talk about it. :(

So to those saying it's "PRETTY" impressive "FOR HIS AGE"... lol just lol :rolleyes:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m6vcyQqx_Q"]vinkovacki bilder 220kg - momak je prejak za nas smrtnike - YouTube[/ame]

this would be me unracking 1k :eek:

I first posted about him here...he's no secret around my town:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...-powerlifting-world-record-his-age-group.html

""You can YouTube this kid and check out his "fatty" body. He's an honor student all state football player as a sophomore and state qualified in the shot. He's been doing Mark Rippetoes starting strength program since he was 8 yo. Yes 8. He's a 3 time FBU/Adidas youth all American and played in the all star game just after the U.S. Army all American game. He has been dating a nice young lady who also power lifts as well and plays basketball and runs hurdles. Did his first meet at 8 for fun and the broke all the AAU Jr Olympic records at 13 yo. Thank you guys for the positive comments and those who can't seam to appreciate what a great accomplishment this is prob should do a little more research.""

Hell ya... i wonder where he's gonna play college ball?!?! i would deffffff love to see him pancaking Dline boys lol

Dude looks so unhealthy. Yeah...1000lbs is stout but if you look like crap...what's the point.

Dude looks so unhealthy. Yeah...1000lbs is stout but if you look like crap...what's the point.

what looks so unhealthy about him? have you never seen a football lineman? Pretty sure people that squat 1000lbs aren't into aesthetics in their endeavor, but functional strength..... what man have you ever seen that had an pleasing physique and squatted 1000+? and what 18 year old??? LOL ... i mean, why pull a plane like Brian Shaw if you can't have a waist and 6 pack

Your body can "look" phenomenal, can be an ifbb pro caliber physique, does that all of a sudden mean your healthy bc you "look" it??

Last edited:
This type of insane squatting makes me think of the guy who shit out his intestines from doing this. 💩

I didnt feel like starting a new thread w another cool video so ill just put it here...

Eddie Hall "Doing some cardio tonight 320kg for sets of 10 reps.... no supports or belt!!

Just insane on a whole nother level

Dude, he was doing a partial shrug at the end of each rep too. Crazy.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws