advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

19 year old @ 196 lbs deadlifts 810 lbs!!!

@ everyone talking about how hes not lean for 200lbs etc, thats not really genetic...

strength comes much faster than size does, especially on the right supplements and when you have the right build for deadlifting and the right suite

if anything this kid has a genetically good build for pulling, which is made much better by that suite. its more of a rarity to find a young guy who gives a shit about powerlifting, is willing to take the sups and wear the suits to even get to this point

I personally think that a ton of people have the genetics to deadlift 800lbs (be it in a suite or with straps etc) but only a few care enough to do what it takes and have the right build to do it

i have heard people talking about getting over 150lbs out of suite on sumo deads, all though its very rare and its really only because they only ever deadlift with a suite on

His squat is 700+ also.

His squat is 700+ also.

if its in a belt hes a freak, if its in a belt and wraps hes still a freak...

but a 700+ suit/knee wrap squat is pretty average even for a light guy, I mean its not average but it isnt impressive to me

his deadlift is the impressive thing, lets just put it that way.

and yeah usually good deadlifters are decent squaters, just because of the posterior chain strength.

I was always good at squats and deads and a average bencher and Im definitley built to deadlift over anything else.

I guess what Im saying is you guys would have to have his build, and use the same stuff he is, to truly appreciate how easy it is for some people to deadlift 800lbs. I can say from first hand experience that its not all its cracked up to be, its motly about not getting hurt and being consistent in trying to liftmore than last time

im not taking away from this kid, just trying to put it in perspective to everyone else who feels like a bitch seeing a teenager deadlift 800

Last edited:

but a 700+ suit/knee wrap squat is pretty average even for a light guy, I mean its not average but it isnt impressive to me

and yeah usually good deadlifters are decent squaters, just because of the posterior chain strength.

I was always good at squats and deads and a average bencher and Im definitley built to deadlift over anything else.

I guess what Im saying is you guys would have to have his build, and use the same stuff he is, to truly appreciate how easy it is for some people to deadlift 800lbs. I can say from first hand experience that its not all its cracked up to be, its motly about not getting hurt and being consistent in trying to liftmore than last time

im not taking away from this kid, just trying to put it in perspective to everyone else who feels like a bitch seeing a teenager deadlift 800

"pretty average"? What planet are you living on bro?

So 700+ at an average physique 195 isnt impressive, when the world record is around 1100 from a 300+ lber? Lol

His squat is 700+ also.

"pretty average"? What planet are you living on bro?

average for suites/wraps/steroids

like i said earlier, the hard thing to find is a young guy who wants to take the same shit, use the same suites, and gives a shit about powerlifting... if you can find someone like that, chances are they wont have a great build for deadlifting...

its very small things that set people like this kid apart from other people, mostly its his limb length and a drive that not many other people his age have.

go to the typical highschool across america and brain wash them all into loving powerlifting, then get them on a proper diet and drug regimine and aside from injury you will find a lot of freaks like this if you have them train in equipment like this kid does

basically a 550-600 natural deadlift without a suite isi about 800 after a few months to a year of using the right shit ad training in a suite, assuming you could eat enough and recover enough and not get hurt.

its not super typicalfor teens to abuse drugs like grown men, but when they do and they are driven and have the proper build... they basically lift what grown men on gear do (800 deads in suits)

Last edited:
So 700+ at an average physique 195 isnt impressive, when the world record is around 1100 from a 300+ lber? Lol

to me a 700+ suited squat isnt impressive unless you are legitimately tiny, but Im one of those people who doesnt care much for equipment. Im kind of hard to impress in general tho since the people I find impressive are squating and deadlifting in the mid 800's raw in their early 20's

average for suites/wraps/steroids

like i said earlier, the hard thing to find is a young guy who wants to take the same shit, use the same suites, and gives a shit about powerlifting... if you can find someone like that, chances are they wont have a great build for deadlifting...

its very small things that set people like this kid apart from other people, mostly its his limb length and a drive that not many other people his age have.

go to the typical highschool across america and brain wash them all into loving powerlifting, then get them on a proper diet and drug regimine and aside from injury you will find a lot of freaks like this if you have them train in equipment like this kid does

basically a 550-600 natural deadlift without a suite isi about 800 after a few months to a year of using the right shit ad training in a suite, assuming you could eat enough and recover enough and not get hurt.

its not super typicalfor teens to abuse drugs like grown men, but when they do and they are driven and have the proper build... they basically lift what grown men on gear do (800 deads in suits)

You are implying that it isn't that hard to deadlift that much, but because not many people that young try it, it makes it look more impressive.

I call BS on this. It would take people waaay longer than how ever long he's been training to DL 800 lbs, especially at this bodyweight.

Show me someone who has been training around 3 years (ill guess that number) that is his weight and can pull that weight.

it is impressive regardness of age, but the fact that HE PROBABLY HASN"T BEEN TRAINING THAT LONG makes it even more impressive.

You are implying that it isn't that hard to deadlift that much, but because not many people that young try it, it makes it look more impressive.

I call BS on this. It would take people waaay longer than how ever long he's been training to DL 800 lbs, especially at this bodyweight.

Show me someone who has been training around 3 years (ill guess that number) that is his weight and can pull that weight.

it is impressive regardness of age, but the fact that HE PROBABLY HASN"T BEEN TRAINING THAT LONG makes it even more impressive.

Maybe he will be impressed in 10 years when this kid has been training as long as he has and is breaking world records

I can think of 4-5 people who are teens or early 20's who have pulled 800+ who did it in under a year of drug use, and only got up to low 600lb deadlifts naturally.

some of them only cycling and not staying on all year. at least one of those people hardly even uses anything when he does use and all he ever does is talk shit about bullshit drugs are and how you hardly have to train when you use them.

it has almost nothing to do with how long youve been training, much more to do with what youve used, because the fact is basically no one can deadlift 800lbs naturally. you can train for 20 years to deadlift 650 naturally or you can train for 2 to deadlift 800 with the right genetics build, drug use, and resources (and luck to not get hurt)

teenagers are usually not as driven as grown men, they usually dont abuse drugs the same, and they usually dont have enough $ to do their best with their training.... but when all of that is covered, the hardest part about deadlifting 800 as a teenager is genetic build and staying injury free

Last edited:
I can think of 4-5 people who are teens or early 20's who have pulled 800+ who did it in under a year of drug use, and only got up to low 600lb deadlifts naturally.

some of them only cycling and not staying on all year. at least one of those people hardly even uses anything when he does use and all he ever does is talk shit about bullshit drugs are and how you hardly have to train when you use them.

it has almost nothing to do with how long youve been training, much more to do with what youve used, because the fact is basically no one can deadlift 800lbs naturally. you can train for 20 years to deadlift 650 naturally or you can train for 2 to deadlift 800 with the right genetics build, drug use, and resources (and luck to not get hurt)

teenagers are usually not as driven as grown men, they usually dont abuse drugs the same, and they usually dont have enough $ to do their best with their training.... but when all of that is covered, the hardest part about deadlifting 800 as a teenager is genetic build and staying injury free

the people you konw who can pull that weight, how much do they weigh?

the people you konw who can pull that weight, how much do they weigh?

currently anywhere from 230 to 300ish

but obviously a sumo stance with a squat suite is gonna be a big bonus and itl make things hard to compare

Is anyone else not impressed by the sumo stance on the deadlift?

Either way, kid is gifted with strength genetics

wow that's impressive... i'm curious i've recently gotten into powerlifting these past couple of years i've stuck to raw but it seems like suited is the way to go if you want to get far. but i'm a noob i was just curious how much it helps and if thats something most powerlifters need to eventually end up doing

damn at 19 thats some crazy awesome shit! i wanna shake that mutherfucker hand tell him if he gives up lifting then hes ruining an amazing gift

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws