over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1st blast complete - milestone log

Hammer4

Registered
Newbies
Sept 6 - Dec 27 first test cycle is now officially in the books! Dropping dose to 12.5 mg a day for 6-8 weeks and then back up to around 200-250 a week. Trying to milk the hell out of each blast because I want to do this forever.
I've been training 3 days a week with the classic chest/shoulder/tri, legs, back/bi/rear delt and felt like I really grew some good tissue. I worked for a year straight to get lean before this so as good as feels to be big and strong I'm looking forward to leaning out a bit once a little water starts coming off.
Keeping the three day split going but switching to AB with chest/back/shoulders on A and legs and arms on B.
I wasn't counting my food well, just eating everything in site and put on a somewhat crappy 20+ lbs. Will start to monitor calories more closely and increase fat/drop carbs down some. Every day at work I felt like I needed a damn nap around 2-3 after the carb loaded lunches lol. A handful of nuts, some blueberries and some ground beef - I feel sharp and have energy. Will probably save most of the carbs for dinner (post workout).
My legs have grown substantially but are still lagging. Hoping to really command them to grow in the next year.
Lastly, thanks to all the vets and contributors to this board. I've learned a shit ton from you guys and appreciate y'all passing along your knowledge to don't-know-jack-shit dude like myself!

Attachments

• 20211228_201032.jpg
    20211228_201032.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 50
  • 20211228_195955.jpg
    20211228_195955.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 46
  • 20211228_195848.jpg
    20211228_195848.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 50
I'll join along! Good job on the gain and now that you're more in tune, I think you'' want to start tracking your calories and macros more closely - develop set meals, dedicated pre / post workout nutrition. Also , for training , will you stick to the 3 day or more frequent?

I'll join along! Good job on the gain and now that you're more in tune, I think you'' want to start tracking your calories and macros more closely - develop set meals, dedicated pre / post workout nutrition. Also , for training , will you stick to the 3 day or more frequent?
Thanks dude! I tracked for 6 months straight and just got burned out. I pretty much eat the same things everyday and now that the holidays are done, it should be easier to dial in the calories with the help of the food scale.
I am sticking to the 3 day training split for now. I know you like a little higher/ frequency but while I'm cruising I just want to maintain the size i got before I start THE CUT.
I do have a rack at home and will hit light bench - 135 lb, deads - 225 lb, squats - 185 lb, for reps if I'm not gassed from the other 3. Sorta one deload day a week.

Thanks dude! I tracked for 6 months straight and just got burned out. I pretty much eat the same things everyday and now that the holidays are done, it should be easier to dial in the calories with the help of the food scale.
I am sticking to the 3 day training split for now. I know you like a little higher/ frequency but while I'm cruising I just want to maintain the size i got before I start THE CUT.
I do have a rack at home and will hit light bench - 135 lb, deads - 225 lb, squats - 185 lb, for reps if I'm not gassed from the other 3. Sorta one deload day a week.
Okay , I see but it will be good to get back on a strict program as the water leaves, but this was probably good for the mental state.

If the 3 day split is working , stick to it! I like a little less frequency now actually on my four day split.

Awesome that you have that set up

Sept 6 - Dec 27 first test cycle is now officially in the books! Dropping dose to 12.5 mg a day for 6-8 weeks and then back up to around 200-250 a week. Trying to milk the hell out of each blast because I want to do this forever.
I've been training 3 days a week with the classic chest/shoulder/tri, legs, back/bi/rear delt and felt like I really grew some good tissue. I worked for a year straight to get lean before this so as good as feels to be big and strong I'm looking forward to leaning out a bit once a little water starts coming off.
Keeping the three day split going but switching to AB with chest/back/shoulders on A and legs and arms on B.
I wasn't counting my food well, just eating everything in site and put on a somewhat crappy 20+ lbs. Will start to monitor calories more closely and increase fat/drop carbs down some. Every day at work I felt like I needed a damn nap around 2-3 after the carb loaded lunches lol. A handful of nuts, some blueberries and some ground beef - I feel sharp and have energy. Will probably save most of the carbs for dinner (post workout).
My legs have grown substantially but are still lagging. Hoping to really command them to grow in the next year.
Lastly, thanks to all the vets and contributors to this board. I've learned a shit ton from you guys and appreciate y'all passing along your knowledge to don't-know-jack-shit dude like myself!
Congrats. Your legs are pretty big unless your hamstrings are way behind your quads. Sounds weird but cruising is when I like to play with routines/diet since if it works on low dose it's better on higher doses. Plus I too want to squeeze everything I can from my "blasts".

As for AAS assistance I'd bump it up a little on the blast. I don't quite get a linear response even though I respond to low doses. 12.5-15mg daily is probably my sweet spot for TRT since 10mg daily leaves me too low for quality of life.

100-200mg Test per week is TRT and it's a little easier to stay lean and stronger on 200mg.
250-300mg Test per week and I get a little fuller, leaner, and stronger.
350mg Test per week and I'm on cycle and growing as well as I do on 500mg+.

Congrats. Your legs are pretty big unless your hamstrings are way behind your quads. Sounds weird but cruising is when I like to play with routines/diet since if it works on low dose it's better on higher doses. Plus I too want to squeeze everything I can from my "blasts".

As for AAS assistance I'd bump it up a little on the blast. I don't quite get a linear response even though I respond to low doses. 12.5-15mg daily is probably my sweet spot for TRT since 10mg daily leaves me too low for quality of life.

100-200mg Test per week is TRT and it's a little easier to stay lean and stronger on 200mg.
250-300mg Test per week and I get a little fuller, leaner, and stronger.
350mg Test per week and I'm on cycle and growing as well as I do on 500mg+.
Thanks brother. I will probably start at 200 a week and then take your advice and up to 300 after a month or so and see how that feels. I've been thinking about adding a little primo on top. 300/200 test/primo, half a gram a week, sounds like a nice little cycle to me.

Okay , I see but it will be good to get back on a strict program as the water leaves, but this was probably good for the mental state.

If the 3 day split is working , stick to it! I like a little less frequency now actually on my four day split.

Awesome that you have that set up
I think you're right bro. Get your mind right and then get after it again!

The rack saved my ass during covid lol. Nothing fancy but gets the job done.

I think you're right bro. Get your mind right and then get after it again!

The rack saved my ass during covid lol. Nothing fancy but gets the job done.

Exactly man.

Yeah bro, I was lucky enough to find a code gym that stayed open, but it was a drive

The only drawback I've noticed from high test levels is a noticeable increase in body hair. Beard is looking sicker by the day but my back used to have three or 4 long hairs that'd I'd just pluck out. Not so anymore!!! I'm about to graduate to just-shave-it-bro status. Aw well, the list of benefits is a mile long 🤷‍♂️

The only drawback I've noticed from high test levels is a noticeable increase in body hair. Beard is looking sicker by the day but my back used to have three or 4 long hairs that'd I'd just pluck out. Not so anymore!!! I'm about to graduate to just-shave-it-bro status. Aw well, the list of benefits is a mile long 🤷‍♂️
I'm mixed Native American and Nordic heritage. My Dad is crazy hairy but I never was until I ran steroids for years. I couldn't grow side burns until I was in my 30s. After I upped the dose a bunch I grew a beard and chest hair.

I'm mixed Native American and Nordic heritage. My Dad is crazy hairy but I never was until I ran steroids for years. I couldn't grow side burns until I was in my 30s. After I upped the dose a bunch I grew a beard and chest hair.
Native and Nordic, that's a solid combo brotha. And yeah dude, it's crazy how much body hair takes off anyways around 30. Throw in some aas and BOOM - like miracle grow!

Btw I just notices your banner dude. Well said lol

I'm the same exact way

The facial beard ain't bad!! It's the back and ass beard that's the problem 😂

Agreed lol but I am pretty hairless. Noticing some peach fuzz on my body and some dark hairs a bit, but I am liking the small stache I have going. lol

Cruising along. Waiting for next order to come in. 400mg/ml was a poor choice for dosages I'm at; trying to gauge .04 even on a .5ml slin pin is difficult!
250mg test and 200mast en route. Planning on starting at 200/100 test/Mast and ending around 350/200. I stocked up on test to get me thru the rest of the year and got 100, 10 mg winny tabs tabs for a little summer add on 😀

Attachments

• 20220108_210553.jpg
    20220108_210553.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 26
Cruising along. Waiting for next order to come in. 400mg/ml was a poor choice for dosages I'm at; trying to gauge .04 even on a .5ml slin pin is difficult!
250mg test and 200mast en route. Planning on starting at 200/100 test/Mast and ending around 350/200. I stocked up on test to get me thru the rest of the year and got 100, 10 mg winny tabs tabs for a little summer add on 😀

Looking crazy. Look at the vascularity in the arm and biceps . Definite improvements

Thanks bro. I've lost a few lbs swapping some rice for apples and carrots for two meals. No where near your status but I look/feel better in the 12-15% range. Think I was closer to 15-18% when this log started - not good 😳

I started 260 test 140 mast last week. I already feel the androgenicity. I went to a wedding over the weekend and absolutely destroyed my date (even once at the reception). But will likely never see her again, as she is a cop and I have a felony on my record and found out that she could get in trouble for that. She has trust issues but can't really blame her I guess. Sad... I will miss her ☹

Back to progress report, so far no shedding on mast but still a long way to go, and it's a low dose so hopefully can escape with hair intact.

I'm starting to wonder whether adding masteron instead of more test and a little AI is the right play. Anecdotally, I think, health-wise, that more test and AI is the best long term strategy. From what I've seen on others blood work (don't have enough experience of my own to say), even with a little AI, the test only will be more forgiving on blood makers. Any thoughts comments on this???

As far as tissue accrual for test/Mast or test/AI same total milligrams, I'd imagine it'd be about the same... What do you guys think?

I started 260 test 140 mast last week. I already feel the androgenicity. I went to a wedding over the weekend and absolutely destroyed my date (even once at the reception). But will likely never see her again, as she is a cop and I have a felony on my record and found out that she could get in trouble for that. She has trust issues but can't really blame her I guess. Sad... I will miss her ☹

Back to progress report, so far no shedding on mast but still a long way to go, and it's a low dose so hopefully can escape with hair intact.

I'm starting to wonder whether adding masteron instead of more test and a little AI is the right play. Anecdotally, I think, health-wise, that more test and AI is the best long term strategy. From what I've seen on others blood work (don't have enough experience of my own to say), even with a little AI, the test only will be more forgiving on blood makers. Any thoughts comments on this???

As far as tissue accrual for test/Mast or test/AI same total milligrams, I'd imagine it'd be about the same... What do you guys think?
That sucks about the date... I've tried to date a law enforement officer, it didn't work out... nothing against them, I'm friends with a bunch of LEO, I just don't know if I would want to be dating one.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws