over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1st time with GH

RickGrimes

Banned
I received some Hyge, 200iu, from a sponsor, 25 x 8iu kit. Mixed and pinned my first vial over the last 3 days. 1 used 2ml BAC water, no perceived sides at 3iu so far. Should I just keep upping the dose till I feel something? Serum test looks to be about $50 from from privatemdlabs, is that adequate?

Thank you
& Happy Thanksgiving!

Sides don't mean much buddy. Since this is your first time with hgh, I would suggest keeping the dose low for awhile and working your way up. You could get bloodwork done to confirm it's potency. Standard protocol calls for 10iu IM, 3 hours before blood is drawn. You do not have to fast. Do your hyges have a scratch off sticker on the box and an 8iu logo on the flip off tops? If it has the pinwheel logo, then it's counterfeit. If it has the sticker, you can go their website after you scratch it off and punch in the verification code to see if it's valid.

Sides don't mean much buddy. Since this is your first time with hgh, I would suggest keeping the dose low for awhile and working your way up. You could get bloodwork done to confirm it's potency. Standard protocol calls for 10iu IM, 3 hours before blood is drawn. You do not have to fast. Do your hyges have a scratch off sticker on the box and an 8iu logo on the flip off tops? If it has the pinwheel logo, then it's counterfeit. If it has the sticker, you can go their website after you scratch it off and punch in the verification code to see if it's valid.

JM pretty much hit it on the head.

Thanks jm

The box had a very small scratch off, maybe 1/8" x 1/2". I don't have the box with me, out of town for a few days.

Here's a photo of 2 of the vials I have with me.

image_zpse9e4614e.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    290.4 KB · Views: 287
Those are the counterfeits unfortunately. Rumor is that they are supposed to have some gh in them but not as much as the real hyges. Please do yourself a favor and get a serum test done. I'd like to see your serum levels on the counterfeit hyges to see if there's any gh in them.

Thanks jm

Ill get a test scheduled, might be a bit due to travel. Sponsor sounded legit and has good reviews?

RG

Bloods at LabCorp, results in a couple days.
10iu in the quad, drawn @ 2:50.

Buckeye Fan:
I want to wait for the test results, and talk to the source, before I post anything negative.

RG

Bloods at LabCorp, results in a couple days.
10iu in the quad, drawn @ 2:50.

Buckeye Fan:
I want to wait for the test results, and talk to the source, before I post anything negative.

RG

I did get the sides you get from hgh from the hyges you have. My first run with hyges were the ones with the pinwheel logos you have. So there is hope that there is at least some hgh in there. This is why I am intrigued to see your results as soon as you get them. :)

I did get the sides you get from hgh from the hyges you have. My first run with hyges were the ones with the pinwheel logos you have. So there is hope that there is at least some hgh in there. This is why I am intrigued to see your results as soon as you get them. :)

Didn't feel a thing? Is there a picture of what the real HYGES look like floating around? Can't get into the lab results forum yet, due to being a newb! Still looking for legit HGH shipped to a 99 zip?

Thanks- RG

Real hyges have "8iu" where the pinwheel logo is supposed to be. The colored lettering on the box and labels are also either lighter or darker. I can't really remember since it's been so long.

Well there you go. The pinwheel logo hyges do have hgh in it like I suspected. Surprisingly they test very high as well! That's very good to know provided that my first 3 kits of hyges I got were those, lol. Thanks for posting up labs for us buddy.

No problem, Interesting hearing about the different sides people experiance with GH. I would like to try some RIPS and see if they effect me any different? Back to 2.66iu per day until I can start my next cycle. Looks like me liver and nuts aren't quite ready?

I've done both rips and hyges and can say that the only difference is bloat. Rips bloat a little more. But at the doses you take it's not going to be a problem. You're free test is on the low side and your liver is a bit stressed. Are you drinking or take anything that could affect the liver?

A little bit, 2 times in the last 28 days prior, maybe 2 drinks a week while on cycle. I had a bottle of wine on Thanksgiving and maybe 12-20 drinks the following night, went out and blew it up! I was on 50mg anavar for 10weeks started Clomid and Nolva 3weeks ago.

What's with the LH?

Thanks for your help jm

RG

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311