over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

20 year old Phenom Antoine V.

Speaking of....i found these pics he posted. I think this is him from last year at 218lb.
damn last year and he was 218 and weighed in this year at 241 and leaner :eek: man that kid needs to give mom and dad a big ol thankyou for their great contribution to bodybuilding...LOL

Wow great physique. Good to see a taper instead of the turtle belly a lot of big guys are sporting in the shows

At 20, he should stay that way. At 35 he will wish he was that lean with that small of a waist and reflect back. Perfect build. After 35, he has another 40 years to go, hopefully and will wish he didn't blow himself up like a balloon to where he cant recover for the 10 years of trivial sucess and a $20k prize, as do a most.

Last edited:
Yes

At 20, he should stay that way. At 35 he will wish he was that lean with that small of a waist and reflect back. Perfect build. After 35, he has another 40 years to go, hopefully and will wish he didn't blow himself up like a balloon to where he cant recover for the 10 years of trivial success and a $20k prize, as do a most.

Great point. I have seen it so many times that guys just destroy themselves and become so ugly because they took so much stuff and gained so much weight......they literally morph from good looking guys to monsters....guys who do not do that look great forever.......Satllone is a good example.

At 20, he should stay that way. At 35 he will wish he was that lean with that small of a waist and reflect back. Perfect build. After 35, he has another 40 years to go, hopefully and will wish he didn't blow himself up like a balloon to where he cant recover for the 10 years of trivial sucess and a $20k prize, as do a most.

I don't understand this logic. It would seem like he could ascertain O quality quicker. Then retire sooner as a champion.

Didn't J Cuts start out young? Did he plan on being champ o at his current age? Or would he have rather reached his current status earlier on? Just curious, not bucking the bull, here!

PO

Last edited:
Well

I don't understand this logic. It would seem like he could ascertain O quality quicker. Then retire sooner as a champion.

Didn't J Cuts start out young? Did he plan on being champ o at his current age? Or would he have rather reached his current status earlier on? Just curious, not bucking the bull, here!

PO

hhhahha aah......not to preach against everything we all strive for...........but in the BIG picture.........40 years of comfortable, looking decent or 40 years with a MR your town title with a flabby ass loose skin no muscle build.

hhhahha aah......not to preach against everything we all strive for...........but in the BIG picture.........40 years of comfortable, looking decent or 40 years with a MR your town title with a flabby ass loose skin no muscle build.

Is Jay in that bad of shape, brah?

PO

This is what bodybuilding SHOULD be. Hasn't been a 20yr old like this since Shawn Ray. MAJOR props to this kid. He should be pro VERY soon. Lets hope he stays doing EXACTLY what he is doing and is part of the movement to turn this sport around!

Yea because being large and lean is what being the BEST is all about right?? Why would anyone wanna be.. MASSIVE and CHISSTLED to the bone??

Saying this how BBing should be like like saying Tiger Woods is TOO good and a local town pro should take his place! Why would we want a NPC guy like this beating our IFBB pro's that Drawf him and are twice as lean? Oh wait.. cause they have an extra 1" on their waist?

Anway, dude looks good, but in this insane world.. there are much better, even at 20.

Last edited:
christ!¬
Looks insane!

Fair enough he juices...but his genetics are insane!

I got depressed when i see this..as i eat really well,train hard and take aas...just shows my genetics are shit! ;p;

Looks good, but will need to bring his chest up to be competitive at a higher level.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws