over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2013 Prep/Powered by Pro Pharma

Fuck, why does my whole house smell like TNE?
ROFL, hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

TNE has a smell??? wtf... anythin it compares too?

TNE has a smell??? wtf... anythin it compares too?

Well my wife thought the house smelled like an old wood fire that had gone out. I think it's more of an old leather smell. It's kind of odd, hard to describe really. I believe it's from the guiacol thats in it.

1/3/2013

bis/forearms/back width/back thickness

BB Drag Curl:
EZ bar+ 30x12, +50x8, +70x8
+90 for 23 RP

1 arm reverse cable curl:
40x10, 50x11
70x14 SS

HS Preacher Curl Widow:
45x20

Rack Chins:
BWx10 two sets
+35 for 21 RP

Nautilus Pulldown Widow:
150x21

Yates Rows:
135x8, x135x8
275x7
225x11

Rack Deads with Shrug and Hold:
135x8
225x8
335x8

20 min. light cardio

1/4/2013

Legs

Standing calf raise machine:
100x20 150x15 180x15
250 for 25 RP

Seated Leg Curl:
80x12 120x10 150x10
180 for 21 RP

Adductor Machine:
couple warmups then
190 for 27 RP

Hack Squat:
1x8 2x8
4x7
3x10

Sled Widow
4 plates for 23 reps

DONE.
Oh wait I did 23 min on the treadmill

Legs

Standing calf raise machine:
100x20 150x15 180x15
250 for 25 RP

Seated Leg Curl:
80x12 120x10 150x10
180 for 21 RP

Adductor Machine:
couple warmups then
190 for 27 RP

Hack Squat:
1x8 2x8
4x7
3x10

Sled Widow
4 plates for 23 reps

DONE.
Oh wait I did 23 min on the treadmill(But I need to do 60 min)

;)

Fuck, why does my whole house smell like TNE?
ROFL, hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

My wife ask, isn't there something else you can use that doesn't stink so bad?
I love the stuff.

1/7/2013

Dry weight today is 235lbs

Incline Smith Bench:
135x12 185x10 225x8
295x14 RP

Wide hammer strength widow:
2 plates for 20

Nautilus Shoulder Press:
100x8 130x8 160x8
200x17 RP

Face Pulls
20x15
40x23

PJR Pullover:
40x8 60x8
80x17 RP

Dip Machine Widow:
115x22

I'm not listing them in the log but I AM doing extreme stretching after each muscle. I'm also doing a set of 4 band stretches to work my shoulder and get my humerus back into place on each side. My shoulders are super tight and pulled forward.
That is also the reason for the face pulls widow maker. I didn't really need a delt widow, but I would like to work on my rear delts some, and I felt the pulling would help offset the pressing some. It's also a great exercise to do to hit the rotators.

Adding the peps from US Peptide Supply has made a difference already. In three days of researching the Ipam/mod combo I've leaned out a bit.

1/9/2013

Did yesterdays workout today. Things in my work/personal life are such that I have to restructure when I go to the gym. Way too sleepy yesterday and didn't get much sleep so I just took the day off from the gym.
Went this AM instead when I got out of work and that seemed to be OK. Worked out and got home with enough time to get some good sleep in before work.

Biceps/forearms/back today

Started with alternating DB curls with a "false" grip. Having the thumb under the bar for whatever reason seems to put a lot more emphasis on the bicep and make pronation a little harder.
Warmed up and did 45x19 RP

Then on to Reverse Grip BB Drag Curls. One warm up.
40x22 SS

Hammer Strength Preacher Widow Maker
47.5lbs for 21 reps

Hammer Strength high row
3 plates each side for 20 RP

nautilus pulldown widow
150x22

2 Hand DB Rows. 2 SS after 2 warm ups
115x7 and 100x9. Wanted to get 10 with the second set but form would have sucked. So next time I'll do 115 again and then 90.

Should have done rack deads with a shrug but my shoulder has been bothering me and coming off the stops was hurting too much so I did
DB shrugs with a 3 second hold, 10 seconds last rep.
100x8
110x8
120x8

1/10/2013

Legs legs legs!

Seated calf raises:
3 warm ups then 4 plates for 27 RP

Hammer Strength Leg Curl:
2 plates for 18 RP

Nautilus Adductor machine:
2 warmups then 140x20 RP

Front Squats:
barx10 for 2 sets, 135x7 225x5 then two work sets
275x7
225x10

Leg Press widow
5 plates for 23 reps

1/11/2013

Chest/Delts/triceps

Hammer Strength Incline:
2 warmups then 3+10 for 14 RP

Wide Hammer Widow:
2+10 for 20

Smith Front Press:
epic fail on this one. warmed up with one set of 135x8 and then went right to 225 for my work set. Big mistake lol. Chest took alot more out of me than I though it would. Was going for 12-20 RP but only got 7 on my first micro set then 1 on the second one so I just called it.

Face Pull Widow:
50x24

CGBP:
225x19 RP

Dip Machine Widow:
130x20

The ProPharma tren and masteron are really starting to kick in now. Trensomnia is bad, but my strength and energy in the gym are crazy good. Vascularity is improving as well. I feel like every couple to three days I see improvements in the mirror. I think the TNE is helping a lot too.

I think the peptides are really helping too. Weight has really been sliding down since starting them. Dry weight this morning was 233.

Should have some good GH in my blood very soon! LFHGH is sending me some good stuff. It will feel good to have legit GH again, been 9 long months without...

Work has been killing me this week! Way too tired to go to gym on monday. Did my bicep/forearm/back work today. I may need to figure something else out, I'm not sure at this point. I work 12 hour night shift from 7pm to 730am. Have to pick my kids up from school at 330... SO been trying to lift in the am after work but that only leaves me with 5 hours or so to sleep before I have to leave to get the kids. Ugh.

Spider Curls with DB's
worked up to 40's for 18 RP

X-body hammer curls
60x14

Hammer Strength Preacher widow
50 for 21

Close Grip pulldowns
187 for 18 RP

Nautilus pulldown widow
170 for 20 reps

Hammer Strength Row
4 plates plus a five for 9 reps
3 plates for 14 reps

Rack deads with a shrug and hold
135x8
225x8
315x8

Went a little lower than I had been and so was a little harder lol.

I'm with you man, I haven't had a good nights rest in a long time. It makes it tuff to workout huh.. Oh, well, we just do the best we can right.

Yeah I just try to do what I can. I felt like dog crap this morning but managed a halfway decent workout. Paying the price now though in terms of missed sleep. Ill catch up tomorrow though hopefully.
I'm gonna do like 6mg melatonin and boom some mod and ipam. Should sleep good. I shoulda saved a bottle of rips lol.

OK so I've made some tweaks to my program. Well actually I had to scrap it and start over lol.
I really really wanted to do DC for this prep, I think I could come in a little harder, but I just cannot get to the gym on a consistent enough schedule to allow for the recovery I need.

SO I'm going back to what I did last year which in all honesty worked pretty damn well and I felt really good.

I'll post some workouts up from the last few days and get caught up so people can see what I'm talking about. Basically though I'm doing like 20+ sets per bodypart with light weight and little rest.
Like the other day I did chest/delts/tris. I did 20 sets for chest, 15 for delts and 10 for tris.
I did neck presses with like 165lbs, flys with I think 40, pec deck with 100 and some dip machine.

I can absolutely get to the gym four days a week it just may be consecutive, or one day and then a couple off and then two and then one off or some random shit depending on my schedule.
So I think I'm going to do the following split: chest/bis, legs, delts/tris, back. I will attempt to do two on one off whenever possible. But what this split does is allows me to hit everything once per week with some stuff doubled up indirectly.

For example I hit chest on day one and then on tricep day a couple days later I hit it again with dips and close grip bench.

Legs today bishes!

Warmed up on seated leg curls. Love doing leg curls first, thanks to John Meadows for that one!
8 sets of 8 with 70lbs, 30 sec rest.

Front Squat
8x8 with 135, 30sec-1min rest in between

Hack Squat
4 sets of sissys with one plate for reps of 8
4 sets with feet together and at top of platform for 8

Standing calf raises
4 plates for 5 sets of 21's

You guys are probably loling at the weight I'm using:D Just try it out though, and you'll see it aint no joke. My quads were DONE after my 8 sets of front squats. I don't know how I managed the hacks. I'm gonna add a little weight each week though as long as I hit 8 reps on all sets.

Got some badass kefei HGH coming from Horizon too. Stay tuned...

Nice log... Glad I found it..

I am also a big fan of ProPharm..:D

so the other day hit up chest and biceps. I really love that split guys. I keep going back to it. I'm telling you there is nothing like hitting biceps when they are fresh. Same thing with triceps. It's also nice to hit them together. When you do chest/delts/tris together I feel like you really only have enough juice to hit one of them hard.

So for chest I opened up with, of all things, cable crossovers lol. I don't know if I really count them, they weren't hard, but I did them so here it is. Basically I just did them to get a little pump and blood in the chest before my first real movement. I did like 5 sets of 10 with 70lbs per stack.

So then I went to my "heavy" exercise. My gym has one of those hammer strength wide seated chest presses. I really like it. It's almost like a decline the way it feels on contraction, but you can take a wide grip and get a really really great stretch on the negative. So I did a couple warm up or feel sets and then did 3 work sets:
3+35 for 6
3+10 for 8
2+35 for 8 all to failure.

then I hit up the neck press and knocked out an 8x8 with 165lbs. 30-40seconds rest time between sets. Will def. go up in weight next time.

Then I hit up an 8x8 with flat flys with 35lbs. Last set was a little hard but I'll do 40's next time.

Then I did biceps. Started out with hammer curls and did a traditional ramp up of 15, 12, 10, 7. Last set was to failure with 70lb DB's.

Then I did an 8x8 with the hammer strength preacher curl with 55lbs on the machine.

Finished off with some heavy drag curls. Did 3 sets of 8 with 135lbs.
And that was it. A little mix of heavy ish lifting and some volume along with it. Really great workout.

Did back yesterday.
warmed up on the lat pulldown and did a bunch of sets with 100lbs to warm up a little.
Then I did 4 sets of 8 on body weight pullups. Neutral grip, medium width. I was going to do sets of 8 untill I failed at 8, ended up being 4. Next time I'll try to do 5 sets.

Then on to deadlifts. Just had a bug up my ass lately about wanting to do deads so I did em. I haven't picked a weight up off the floor in YEARS. Lot's of rack deads, no conventional deads.
So I did 135x6, 225x5 for 2 sets and then 315x4 for 2 sets. The 315lbs sets were my "work" sets I guess, but I left some in the tank. Not trying to get hurt deadlifting. I think next go around I'll do 245-275 maybe and do a few sets of 6-8. Probably just put the 100lb plates on and rep out for 4 sets.

Then I did wide grip pulldowns with my hands ALL the way out and pulldown to my chest. I did an 8x8 with 145lbs.

On to BB rows. haven't done this in a while either so I was kinda feeling around with what weight I should use in the future.
I did 205x6 for 3 sets and then 155x8 for 4 sets.

Finished with Barbell shrugs, 3 second hold at the top.
135x8
225x8
315x8
315x8

Triceps/Delts

My morning dry weight on Fri. was 230, so that's really good. I've got my front delt vein coming in pretty decent now, and my vein coming up my oblique is showing up too on both sides.
Carbed up over the weekend and weighed 236 this morning. I expect to baseline by Tue. or Wed. and then by friday to be down a couple maybe 3 more lbs.

Got some blue tops from LFHGH coming soon I'm going to trial for him. I'll post up some cell phone pics before I start the GH. Then on the 5th my photographer buddy is going to snap some good ones for me.

Hit tris and delts today.

Warmed up with V bar pushdowns, basically ran the stack:
100x20 120x15 140x10 160x10 180x10 200x8 220x8

Moved on the CGBP for three work sets:
295x8
265x8
225x8

Then finished off the long head with an 8x8 of over head DB extensions(one arm) with a 30lb DB.

Delts started with an 8x8 on standing lateral raises with 30lb DB's.

Tried to do seated DB press next but my bum right shoulder didn't even like 45lbs so I bailed after one set. This is an exercise I can do 6-8 reps with 110's so pain on 45's is a big warning.

Did some wide grip upright rows instead and they felt really good. Did 135lbs for 5 sets of 6.

Finished delts with an 8x8 on face pulls with 40lbs.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws