over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2013 Prep/Powered by Pro Pharma

No worries brother everything will sort itself out stay positive!! When I make the move to the new place I am going to buy that MAG it's sounds like the real deal!!

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!

Zeus, I have one. They are as legit as they come.

Monday this week I hit chest:
warmed up with some cable x-overs and did 4 sets pyramiding up of 12 reps, up to 70lbs I think.

Hit up the Hammer Strength Wide Press next and pyramided up to 4 plates plus a 35 each side and got 6 reps, dropped weight to 3, and then 2 plates to failure.

Flat DB flys for 10-12 reps with 60, 50 and 40lbs

Neck Presses, god damn these felt heavy today. Did 245 for 6 225 for 7 205 for 8 and 185 for 8

Tuesday hit up back:
warmed up with three sets of 8 on neutral grip chins.

Then 3 sets of pulldowns with the mag grip WHICH IS AWESOME by the way. I think this is my 3rd workout with it and it has hit my lats in a whole new way. Went up to 220 for 6

3 sets of 2 hand DB rows, lighter than usual so I could concentrate on the stretch and contraction. Started with 60's and ended with 100's for 8.

3 sets of Hammer Strength rows, super setted by doing inverted rows(elbows locked and pull with back only), 2, 3 and 4 plates a side for 10 reps

3 sets of seated cable rows using the mag grip. Started with the stack which is 220 and dropped to 180 and then 140lbs. 8-12 reps

Arms and delts today:
Cable Pressdowns. Couple warmups of 20 and 15 reps then 130, 160, and 190lbs with 10 reps on bottom and 10 reps on top half of the ROM.

Close Grip Bench Supersetted with seated dip machine.
3 sets of 12 for each one back to back. 135lbs on the bench, 160lbs on the dip machine.

Finished tris with seated overhead DB extensions. 20x15 30x12 and 40x12

warmed up bis with standing cable curls. Left wrist was starting to ache/hurt and could only get up to 100lbs for 12.
Did hammer curls next and they didn't bother my wrist at all. Did 30 40 50 and 60lbs for 12 reps.
finished with 4 sets of concentration curls with 25x12

Delts was short and sweet. 3 sets of 20 on reverse pec dec with 100lbs first set and 80lbs last 2.
standing laterals with 20x15, 25x12, 30x12, 40x10, 40x8

Weight today is back down to 231 and I'm looking decent. Behind for 6.5 weeks but I think I'll be OK. I won't be ready early like I wanted but I should peak in time for the first show. Then it's 8 more weeks of prep for the June outing.

Tri have you tried any other of the mag grips thinking of buying 1

Ive been wanting to grab me some of those, heard they work awsome

Looks like you're hitting your stride now tri. Great job man!

OK got two workouts to log. Friday I did legs, and chest/biceps yesterday.

Legs:
Started with lying leg curls. I think I did about 6 sets of 10 working up to 120lbs which was failure. On that last set I had a buddy help and did a drop set down to 80 and then 60lbs and got another 8 or so reps each time. Then I repped out like 20 partials.

My left wrist has been hurting and I couldn't get under the squat bar without pain so I used one of those 45 degree squat machines. It's kinda like a hack squat but you sit in it and the back pad is very short. I was going to take a picture but forgot my stupid phone at home.
Anyway did 7 sets on that. I did 15 reps with 1 plate per side, then 10 reps with 2 3 4 5 and 6 then one more set with 6 that I only could get 9 reps on.

Then I did 3 sets of 20 with 6 total plates on the sled. BRUTAL after all those sets before.

Finished off with one set of 20 with 4 plates on standing calf raise, and 4 sets of 20 with 8 plates.
Did one set of 50 with one plate on the seated calf.

Chest/biceps

I've been liking warming up with cable x-overs. I did like 5 sets working up to 100lbs for 8.

Then on to the Hammer Strength wide iso press. Love this thing did 4 sets on here up to 4 plates per side plus a ten. 2x12 3x10 4x8 4+10x7.

Pec deck flys 120x10 140x10 160x10 x180x8

Neck Press: 135x15 185x12 205x10 155x12

then did a couple biceps exercises.
Hammer curls 30x15 40x12 50x10
Ez bar drag curls bar plus 70lbs for 3 sets of 8

finished with 2 sets of DB preacher curls, 20x12

Diet has been going very well. Less than a 100g of carbs per day. Going to need a cheat meal or refeed soon... Getting lean though.

Made some kick ass chicken in the crock pot. I cut up a pack of chicken breast (about 3ish lbs) in to big chunks and dumped them in. Then I put in a packet of italian dressing mix and the juice from one lemon. Cooked it on low overnight. Super moist and delicious.

That recipe sounds delicious! Before TN discontinued the soup mixes I picked some up and use them to make a sauce for my chicken and fish. Pretty damn good. I wish they kept them around.

So I'm going to do something a little different in terms of what bodybuilders do. At least I haven't heard of any doing it...

I'm going to do Tabata intervals for my cardio starting tomorrow. Up to this point I have done almost zero cardio and have been looking for a way to include some HIIT. May get a kettle bell and do some swings on other days.

For those not familiar with Tabata it is a HIIT routine that lasts 4 minutes. you do 8 intervals of 20 seconds of work followed by 10 seconds of rest. For the 20 seconds though you go ALL OUT. The goal is to be over your VO2 Max. The end result is your EPOC is through the roof for 24-36 hours.

I'm going to try it 2 or 3 days this week and see how it affects my recovery. I'll do it in the AM since I lift at night. Going to initially alternate between bodyweight, or light goblet squats, moutain climbers, burpees, and jumping jacks.

So I'm going to do something a little different in terms of what bodybuilders do. At least I haven't heard of any doing it...

I'm going to do Tabata intervals for my cardio starting tomorrow. Up to this point I have done almost zero cardio and have been looking for a way to include some HIIT. May get a kettle bell and do some swings on other days.

For those not familiar with Tabata it is a HIIT routine that lasts 4 minutes. you do 8 intervals of 20 seconds of work followed by 10 seconds of rest. For the 20 seconds though you go ALL OUT. The goal is to be over your VO2 Max. The end result is your EPOC is through the roof for 24-36 hours.

I'm going to try it 2 or 3 days this week and see how it affects my recovery. I'll do it in the AM since I lift at night. Going to initially alternate between bodyweight, or light goblet squats, moutain climbers, burpees, and jumping jacks.

I love cardio like that, have done some similar variation, 30 seconds all out 15 resting for 3-5 minutes. Leaves you exhausted...good luck haha. I used jump rope for mine or burpees.

I love cardio like that, have done some similar variation, 30 seconds all out 15 resting for 3-5 minutes. Leaves you exhausted...good luck haha. I used jump rope for mine or burpees.

How long did you manage to do it for and what kind of results did you get? I hate grinding away on the treadmill and what not, so if I can kill myself for 4 minutes and get results I'll suck it up!

How long did you manage to do it for and what kind of results did you get? I hate grinding away on the treadmill and what not, so if I can kill myself for 4 minutes and get results I'll suck it up!

I was doing that for about 2-3 months over the summer/fall. I did it 3 times per week, either hitting the treadmill/running on a track doing that interval or using the jump rope/burpee. I loved it, I saved it for after workouts though because I would be fuckin exhausted for the next hour or two. Id hit that then a sauna and cold shower. Feel refreshed but tired. I felt I burned more fat this way and got better results than a slow pace jog for 20+ mins on treadmills.

Ok so not going to be in shape for the show in 4 weeks. It is what it is. Regardless, I'm making good progress and hanging on to size so I feel like I'm really going to nail it in June. 12 weeks out from that show.

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

I was doing that for about 2-3 months over the summer/fall. I did it 3 times per week, either hitting the treadmill/running on a track doing that interval or using the jump rope/burpee. I loved it, I saved it for after workouts though because I would be fuckin exhausted for the next hour or two. Id hit that then a sauna and cold shower. Feel refreshed but tired. I felt I burned more fat this way and got better results than a slow pace jog for 20+ mins on treadmills.

So true, interval training is a fast, easy way to drop body fat.

I found it watching a recent back training vid by John Meadows. The company that makes it is called Maximum Advantage Grip (MAG). They have their own site and elite fitness also sells them. Everyone was out though and I managed to find it on west side barbell. It was like 10 bux more though from them:( I got it anyway since I didn't know when it would be back in stock.

Which width handle and hand position did you get, this one?

**broken link removed**

Prep

Thats alot of gear maybe i should add more test to mine dont think uve ever used iver 1200 of test and eq combined

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws