over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

20lbs of (PURE) muscle in eight weeks

concreteguy

Verified Customer
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I have read posts buy alot of guys that believe they have accomplished this. I have seen numerous pics of guys that have posted pics of there gains before/after. They always get support from the group (as they should) but they always look fat or watered up in the after pics. I'm not talking about the trully impressive before and afters of some of the trainers in here. I'm talking about the two month claims of twenty and even more lbs of pure muscle that has been claimed. I.E. Cell Tech adds and others.

IS THIS POSSIBLE????? Even for the genetically gifted? 20lbs PURE?

I'm guessing if on a would ya could ya it would involve 5 grams and way up to do this and it would only work maybe once with a huge fall off curve on the second blast. any thoughts? and if it can be done with super high grams and food and training why don't more guys do it?

NO !
No ! No!
and no !

Last edited:
No way, not real muscle.

Weight gain is one thing and muscle is another.

If you`re refering to my post mate, then I have gained 22lb in about 5-6 weeks now but obviously only a few lb is muscle mass. I wouldnt think it was humanly possible for a lot of `experienced` BB`s to gain 10lb plus per year, after year, after they have hit a good size.

For a beginner this is different, but 20lb in 8 weeks. No way.

I have read posts buy alot of guys that believe they have accomplished this. I have seen numerous pics of guys that have posted pics of there gains before/after. They always get support from the group (as they should) but they always look fat or watered up in the after pics. I'm not talking about the trully impressive before and afters of some of the trainers in here. I'm talking about the two month claims of twenty and even more lbs of pure muscle that has been claimed. I.E. Cell Tech adds and others.

IS THIS POSSIBLE????? Even for the genetically gifted? 20lbs PURE?

I'm guessing if on a would ya could ya it would involve 5 grams and way up to do this and it would only work maybe once with a huge fall off curve on the second blast. any thoughts? and if it can be done with super high grams and food and training why don't more guys do it?

If so please show me how....I will take 10lbs for my lats and 10lbs for my quads...thanks

If so please show me how....I will take 10lbs for my lats and 10lbs for my quads...thanks

Me too! I was just hoping to get a conversation going on this to help some of the dingdongs in here get there diet straight and quit shooting for pie in the sky. I think 10 a year is a huge,huge gain. But absolutely doable. I have done it.

I think it depends on where you started. Obviously going from 200-220 is much easier than 240-260.

Diden't Shelby put on a pile of stage weight this year , like 15lbs or somthing

it wasen't in weeks but less than a year reguardless

20lbs? No way. I had a guy come up to me at the gym all happy for joy trying to tell me he just started prop/tren and put on 8lbs in a week of pure muscle...very naive. I couldnt help but smile and be happy for him, then I turned around and laughed.:p

20lbs? No way. I had a guy come up to me at the gym all happy for joy trying to tell me he just started prop/tren and put on 8lbs in a week of pure muscle...very naive. I couldnt help but smile and be happy for him, then I turned around and laughed.:p

Thanks I needed a laugh.

I'm up 18lbs on my current cycle but I can tell you it's mostly water. Hell, I have slight pitting edema in my legs...go figure. Could be the combo of AAS and HTN meds as well, but either way, I'm holding a lot of water.

There is definitely some muscle in those 18lbs, but how much I may never know. If I had to guess, my gain has been (in order) water, fat, muscle. But I'm pleased with what I see in the mirror.

Yes it is possible. Beleive or don't. Doesn't really matter.

Yes, I think you could.....But not for many cycls ,otherwise we all will be 300Lbs with 8%body fat...

20 pounds of lean solid muscle mass in 8 weeks possible........????? Not a chance. The only way I could even conceive of such a feat is with myostatin drugs and even then it is iffy at best! . Convetional aas and gh will not do this. NOT 20 LBS of PURE LEAN MUSCLE!

C'mon guys, if this were possible the planet would be inundated with pure freaks and the face of body building as we know it would change forever.

20 pounds of muscle, water and fat.................yes sir eee buddy. Aint nuttin but a peanut!!!

I think you could, If you use Insuline for the first time(the write way), along with GH,AAs!! ...after that cycle, I don't think you can gain that much in such short time.....

When I was in my mid 20s, I got up to 250lbs, I gained about 20lbs per year for 4 years to get to that weight. Average dosage was probably 500mg/week, I didn't cycle, but sometimes did 300mg/week "cruise" (didn't call it that back then).

10 years later, I'm running a LOT, dieting, haven't juiced at all, and weigh 175lbs (also only 6 months after having a distal biceps reattachment).

At this point, I got on test replacement (300mg/week, .25adex/day), started lifting hard, and dialed my diet in better than I ever had in the past. I BLEW UP like never before. In 3 months I gained 30lbs, in 9 months I was 220, up 45 lbs.

In the first 8 weeks I MAY have gained 20lbs, but only under these extreme conditions, muscle memory, some water (not much), etc.

You will be spending many hours of your day visiting the toliet if your body can consume that much food to product 20lbs of pure muscle in 2 months. I also wondering how much more weight one would have to accumulate along side the extra lbm.

You will be spending many hours of your day visiting the toliet if your body can consume that much food to product 20lbs of pure muscle in 2 months. I also wondering how much more weight one would have to accumulate along side the extra lbm.

Yes, your ass would be raw. You would have problems doing anything, like walking. Your low back would be pumped most of the time. Breathing would get hard. You would get the sweats everytime you ate. Your belly would stick out from always being full. You would still be full when you started eating your next meal. After you stop eating so much it would take about 2 weeks to feel normal again.

But since it's not possible, I'm just guessing. :rolleyes:

I think it would take unreal amounts of drugs and food for me to put on 20 pounds in a year. I feel good if i put on 4 or 5 pounds in a year

Yes, your ass would be raw. You would have problems doing anything, like walking. Your low back would be pumped most of the time. Breathing would get hard. You would get the sweats everytime you ate. Your belly would stick out from always being full. You would still be full when you started eating your next meal. After you stop eating so much it would take about 2 weeks to feel normal again.

But since it's not possible, I'm just guessing. :rolleyes:

I know exactly what you mean. And it sucks, and you feel like shit, but you really do gain muscle very fast.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear