over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

20lbs of (PURE) muscle in eight weeks

Hmm. So you think people can only gain like 1-2 lbs of muscle a year? You sure it's 4 lbs of blood per pound of muscle tissue? Doesn't sound right.

I said appox 4lbs of blood AND h2O (water) to support 1lb of pure muscle.

Once you have passed your genetic LIMIT,
2lbs of pure muscle or 10lbs of solid gains, whatever you like to call it,
is about all you can acheive in a year, unless you are a true genetic freak.

so if im 6.1 1/2 and i increased my body weight from 252lbs to 305lbs in 8 weeks while losing fat at the same time (16% to 11%) how much of that would be pure muscle and how much blood?

so if im 6.1 1/2 and i increased my body weight from 252lbs to 305lbs in 8 weeks while losing fat at the same time (16% to 11%) how much of that would be pure muscle and how much blood?

Cant answer that, with the information you gave me.

Real question, how much of the 53lb gain was pure Bloat ???

252lbs @ 16% BF = L.B.M. 212lbs 40lbs Fat
305lbs @ 11% BF = L.B.M. 271.5lbs 33.5lbs Fat

L.B.M. difference of 58.5lbs with a 6.5lb fat loss. :eek:

Appox 12lbs pure new muscle and almost 7lb fat loss all in a
8wk period of time ? Sounds a little far fetched, to me. :rolleyes:

20 pounds of lean solid muscle mass in 8 weeks possible........????? Not a chance. The only way I could even conceive of such a feat is with myostatin drugs and even then it is iffy at best! . Convetional aas and gh will not do this. NOT 20 LBS of PURE LEAN MUSCLE!

C'mon guys, if this were possible the planet would be inundated with pure freaks and the face of body building as we know it would change forever.

20 pounds of muscle, water and fat.................yes sir eee buddy. Aint nuttin but a peanut!!!

I agree here! We would have 400+lb bbers on stage if this was possible. Bbin has gotten so gross that there would be no limit to the size one would be on stage? What happened to the no gh gut bbers of the 70s/80's, etc? Guess quality is out the window, sucks! Sure i have respect for the pros today for the regimine they follow but have no respect for physiques who win olympias and have an 8pack gut sticking out past their pecs and even their chin! Sure theyre ripped, sure they have striated glutes, but who cares when they have a protruding gut like this lookin pregnant? Shits sick imo! First time u lift weights and have a good diet yes i think u can easily gain 20lbs that first year of hard training in diet. Once u reach a genetic peak and have to use aas to gain further, be lucky to get 5lbs of pure muscle from a 12 week cycle after all water and pct is done and over with. Now if ur using every drug under the sun at high dosages, then things change of course. But pure muscle after reaching ur limit, impossible!

Last edited:
I agree here! We would have 400+lb bbers on stage if this was possible. Bbin has gotten so gross that there would be no limit to the size one would be on stage? What happened to the no gh gut bbers of the 70s/80's, etc? Guess quality is out the window, sucks! Sure i have respect for the pros today for the regimine they follow but have no respect for physiques who win olympias and have an 8pack gut sticking out past their pecs and even their chin! Sure theyre ripped, sure they have striated glutes, but who cares when they have a protruding gut like this lookin pregnant? Shits sick imo! First time u lift weights and have a good diet yes i think u can easily gain 20lbs that first year of hard training in diet. Once u reach a genetic peak and have to use aas to gain further, be lucky to get 5lbs of pure muscle from a 12 week cycle after all water and pct is done and over with. Now if ur using every drug under the sun at high dosages, then things change of course. But pure muscle after reaching ur limit, impossible!

I agree 100%. I might also add that once youve been at it a long while, even large doses dont do so much. There is a limit, no matter what you do.

Cant answer that, with the information you gave me.

Real question, how much of the 53lb gain was pure Bloat ???

252lbs @ 16% BF = L.B.M. 212lbs 40lbs Fat
305lbs @ 11% BF = L.B.M. 271.5lbs 33.5lbs Fat

L.B.M. difference of 58.5lbs with a 6.5lb fat loss. :eek:

Appox 12lbs pure new muscle and almost 7lb fat loss all in a
8wk period of time ? Sounds a little far fetched, to me. :rolleyes:

Lots of guys gain 50+ pounds on a cycle. I bet most of it is just straight food/bloat. I can gain 15 or more pounds in a day or two just with increased consumption. Not even a whole lot of food, either. So I'd imagine someone taking testosterone is eating a shit load and having a lot of weight from that consumption.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131