over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

24iu HGH blast!

LMR

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have to say I have learned more in the last 2 months from this board than any other board in the last 2 years. i spent years on boards trying to find every little trick to grow and get bigger. you should see my favorites. Im a member of over 50 bodybuilding websites.

none have the quality of this site. I never seen so many pro's on one site. when i first got here i was so eager i put up some dumb threads asking for help. bugged a few pro's to. i just wanted more info from pro's than these other amateur sites i have been hanging out on.

One trick i just tried was just in incredible. I finally got my hgh in and i remember days earlier reading a thread on something Phil Hernon was implying by doing a 24iu blast once a week or once every two weeks.

what ever Phil sais I will try thats for sure. So in one day i loaded 24iu's and oh my gawd! i thought between slin, mgf and my high dose cycle i was doing ok but that 24iu blast rocked me. i am defintely throwing that little trick in every two weeks. i felt like i didnt have to take an hgh shot for days after that treatment.

love this site guys and really glad to soak up the info. it's amazing how much info is coming across this board that is not on the other boards.

You know, i did all the research i could and i couldnt find ANYTHING that could support this theory. In no way does this make ANY sense to me ... and i read every board full of info i could possibly find. Phil has to know something that we dont, i know hes not open to giving something like this away free, i wonder how much he would want in order to post and explain this theory to us? I think it would be worth it if its solid.

From what i understand exo GH is in and out fairly quickly, and there is also theories that more than 3-4 IU in a single dosing is useless. Then i have heard numerious reports how the 24IU id works so well. Few questions....

What is the big difference you feel with 24IU.
Does it kick quicker?
Does it cause drastic strength increase or fat loss?
Do you do your normal ED GH shots the two weeks in between the 24IU shots?

LuvMuhRoids

LuvMuhRoids said:
I have to say I have learned more in the last 2 months from this board than any other board in the last 2 years. i spent years on boards trying to find every little trick to grow and get bigger. you should see my favorites. Im a member of over 50 bodybuilding websites.

none have the quality of this site. I never seen so many pro's on one site. when i first got here i was so eager i put up some dumb threads asking for help. bugged a few pro's to. i just wanted more info from pro's than these other amateur sites i have been hanging out on.

One trick i just tried was just in incredible. I finally got my hgh in and i remember days earlier reading a thread on something Phil Hernon was implying by doing a 24iu blast once a week or once every two weeks.

what ever Phil sais I will try thats for sure. So in one day i loaded 24iu's and oh my gawd! i thought between slin, mgf and my high dose cycle i was doing ok but that 24iu blast rocked me. i am defintely throwing that little trick in every two weeks. i felt like i didnt have to take an hgh shot for days after that treatment.

love this site guys and really glad to soak up the info. it's amazing how much info is coming across this board that is not on the other boards.

I love your MGF!!! You guys need to get aholg of IBE and try that MGF. I want to thank you for turning me onto that!!!

|--[\\\]>--------- Why was it 24iu's? that may have been a good dose for Phil, assuming your bodies are very similar and weight is the same?

Definitely does seem interesting, Phile obviously knows what he's doing but like TP4U I'd love to know what differences you felt in comparison to normal GH schedule.

It's supposed to mimic a baby's gh growth spurts.
And I loved the method too when I tried it.

Big A said:
It's supposed to mimic a baby's gh growth spurts.
And I loved the method too when I tried it.

Do you still use it or do you have another method you prefer? What did you notice so great about the 24IU in one shot?

TooPowerful4u said:
Do you still use it or do you have another method you prefer? What did you notice so great about the 24IU in one shot?

If I'd use Gh again, I'd use it that way again.

When you use GH, you get a 'quality' to your body and your skin almost 'glows'. It's hard to describe, but every GH user can attest to this.
When I did the burst, those effects were greatly magnified and they lasted for a whole week. I did the burst every week.

Big A said:
If I'd use Gh again, I'd use it that way again.

When you use GH, you get a 'quality' to your body and your skin almost 'glows'. It's hard to describe, but every GH user can attest to this.
When I did the burst, those effects were greatly magnified and they lasted for a whole week. I did the burst every week.

I can attest to the quality and skin glow as well as have an almost 3D look to my body. Will certainly try the blast theory.

Maybe Phil would be so kind as to name a price so we can all chip in, then come here n explain this theory fully to us. I would really like to know if this is optimal!

?

Am anxiously waiting some sort of research to back up this theory. Would be dope if we knew what exactly to expect. Just something else to latch on to. I definately respect those who seem to love this 24iu method. Just need a why.:st:r-wars

BigA has said it briefly-it mimics the growth spurts in children and babies.
Ive dont gh cycles (a week of 18iu ED) s a burst. I was just as happy with it as yes, the effect did seem to outlive the actual short bloodlife of the hormone.

It was several years ago so honestly I dont remember alot of details. Im old and forgetful!

I tried something simmilar back when RyRoid was around....
What I was told was 10iu a day for the first 10 days of each month ONLY...
No hgh the rest of the month Only during these first 10 days.
I was using Jintropin.

Now I know its Not the same as 24iu we are discussing here
But Imho from my experience with what I tried it was a waste of money.
Cant say Id do it again. "I" Would probably try this 24iu once a week "IF"
money was no problem and I was already using 2-6iu a day with it.

everyone Im sure is differant, and As said This Method is differant then what I tried....Maybe My stuff was No good...Maybe my Diet wasnt as on as it shoulda been, who knows.

MGF?????? Help me out here would ya!.

TooPowerful4u said:
Maybe Phil would be so kind as to name a price so we can all chip in, then come here n explain this theory fully to us. I would really like to know if this is optimal!

TPFU, do you always think there is a huge secret behind everyhitng? im not being ignorat, but as big a stated, its just supposed to mimic the GH release of a baby. notice how fast babies grow? apparently they must have something that adults dont have/produce, possibly large amounts of GH thats released at a young age causing growth spurts.. maybe you can "trick" the body so to speak, making your body think you are hitting another growth spurt....

Is that damn Phil hogging all the secrets again??????????????????????

CROWLER

i remember reading a thread where phil said after everything he would do 2iu eod and something like anything over 2iu was stupidity.

Got Juice said:
TPFU, do you always think there is a huge secret behind everyhitng? im not being ignorat, but as big a stated, its just supposed to mimic the GH release of a baby. notice how fast babies grow? apparently they must have something that adults dont have/produce, possibly large amounts of GH thats released at a young age causing growth spurts.. maybe you can "trick" the body so to speak, making your body think you are hitting another growth spurt....

Dude there might not be SECRETS, but theres alot of shit we all dont know. Thats why i ask. Why dont you tell me how to use cytadren. Oh thats right, not many people like to give away that secret huh (ALOT of national competitors use it by the way, so its not a rarely used drug)? Do your research and see if you can find out the proper way, what you wanna bet you cant unless you ask someone like Phil to teach u? I know that specific drug is a bad example, but it makes my point. There is shit peopel dont know, or dont talk about often, etc.... thats why i ask. Maybe this method is something rarely used (but i have read alot of pro's do something like this) but whose to say its not the best method? It was mentioned, so i ask. Whats the big deal and why the need to criticize me? You know im no newbie and i know diet and training are #1 so why cant i ask questions like this?

Crowler said:
Is that damn Phil hogging all the secrets again??????????????????????

CROWLER

Hes a damn smart man. You think he doesnt know a ton of shit that we dont, that makes a difference? Take a look at the people he trains, you ever see one who doesnt look great? Wonder why. Maybe he just tells them to stop worrying about the secrets and diet and train hard and you will grow :rolleyes:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws