over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

24iu HGH blast!

TRT and high dose GH is my path. I’m 5’11 220 right now and just started my summer deficit diet yesterday. We all gotta work with what we got 🤷‍♂️.

could be worse

Man I wish. I’ve told y’all how terrible I am at blasting hormone. After I got back from Dubai and lifting at Binous with all the monsters I got insecure and bumped my shit up to 400 Test, 500 Deca and 400 Primo. Same shit - slept all day and no appetite. I just can’t fucking handle the hormone swings. It’s incredibly frustrating but I just have to accept that TRT and high dose GH is my path. I’m 5’11 220 right now and just started my summer deficit diet yesterday. We all gotta work with what we got 🤷‍♂️.
A diet? From where you’re at now?? Is it to maintain your current conditioning or to change it?

Man I wish. I’ve told y’all how terrible I am at blasting hormone. After I got back from Dubai and lifting at Binous with all the monsters I got insecure and bumped my shit up to 400 Test, 500 Deca and 400 Primo. Same shit - slept all day and no appetite. I just can’t fucking handle the hormone swings. It’s incredibly frustrating but I just have to accept that TRT and high dose GH is my path. I’m 5’11 220 right now and just started my summer deficit diet yesterday. We all gotta work with what we got 🤷‍♂️.
Did you try up the test only to 350 and ride it long enough? I think that 350 test and gh should be good idea if you suffer from all this sides. Probably you would not feel any difference in negative way but you would be more anabolic. 50 mg prop a day could be your good to go stuff.

Duuuude, don’t pigeon hole yourself. There’s many hormones and combinations out there, i’m confident there’s a combo or at least a single hormone out there you can run without it going to shit
Indeed... you should jump on 1g Sust 700 TrenAce 700 Anadrol and 15-20iu HGH. Fuck sides effect. YOLO.

Indeed... you should jump on 1g Sust 700 TrenAce 700 Anadrol and 15-20iu HGH. Fuck sides effect. YOLO.
Its not just the side effects but your general overall feeling man

I wouldn’t be able to run that much gear and feel good enough at work , let alone sleep or anything else

Its not just the side effects but your general overall feeling man

I wouldn’t be able to run that much gear and feel good enough at work , let alone sleep or anything else
it was mainly a joke mate.... :cool: I feel great on test tren and anadrol, but it's not like that for everyone.

Duuuude, don’t pigeon hole yourself. There’s many hormones and combinations out there, i’m confident there’s a combo or at least a single hormone out there you can run without it going to shit

Test and Primo? Test and Mast? OR just upping test? Seems like test and a DHT is best for those sensitive to sides... Like me but I'm a hypocrite and still try to run trest and tren lol

it was mainly a joke mate.... :cool: I feel great on test tren and anadrol, but it's not like that for everyone.
Ah k

On the flip side i can run higher gh and still feel good, when some people have a hard time running more then a few iu

Did you get bloodwork when you were on that cycle and feeling like shit? I bet your estrogen was low as shit as you always stay lean so with just 400 test coupled with 400 primo I bet estrogen was nonexistent.
How about just stair stepping up in dose with your test, I'll bet you $$ that it works 💪🏿

Ah k

On the flip side i can run higher gh and still feel good, when some people have a hard time running more then a few iu
Jeez I remember when I used 15-20iu daily, I was falling asleep everywhere....

Really appreciate all the support and suggestions - but I'm 37 - did my first injection of Sus literally 20 years ago as a junior in high school. Over that time I have ran everything under the sun - high dose/low dose - Test, Tren, Deca, NPP, EQ, DHB, Primo... The only time I still felt "normal" was Test 200 and Deca 250 a week. The minute I upped it my life turned into doodie.

It's all good. I'm 37. I don't compete. I don't rely on bodybuilding/fitness for my income. This is a lifestyle choice of a former fat kid. 200mgs of Test and a vial or two of GH a day and I'm golden - I just won't be doing any open bodybuilding shows anytime soon lol...

Did you get bloodwork when you were on that cycle and feeling like shit? I bet your estrogen was low as shit as you always stay lean so with just 400 test coupled with 400 primo I bet estrogen was nonexistent.
How about just stair stepping up in dose with your test, I'll bet you $$ that it works 💪🏿
Good question - it was 15. Which is low but its's not like I dropped a bomb with Letro.

Side note - when your E2 is low you get lack of appetite and want to sleep all day?

Good question - it was 15. Which is low but its's not like I dropped a bomb with Letro.

Side note - when your E2 is low you get lack of appetite and want to sleep all day?
You feel like shit!
Your aromatase is fucking low as you are lean as hell, so taking test and masteron or test and primo in equal dosages is not going to end well for you. If you could work yourself up to about a gram of test per week your growth would be off the fucking charts you more than likely (I would bet on it) wouldn't even need an ai with that dose, your estrogen increasing would highly benefit your growth (just be sure to do bloodwork to keep tabs where it is).

Have you tried TRT and high primo? Since you're on with DHTs you could probably handle it. I've slowly gotten to where I can't do high doses of any hormone but Primo as I've gotten older. You can slowly raise the test till you fell normal. DECA just makes me tired and depressed.

Have you tried TRT and high primo? Since you're on with DHTs you could probably handle it. I've slowly gotten to where I can't do high doses of any hormone but Primo as I've gotten older.
This is a good fat boy cycle for perma bulking fat fucks. This will no go well for lean Spartans like @sleesh unless he was going for a short term look like going on a nice beach vacation as he will feel like ass but be nasty dry looking.

I have to say I have learned more in the last 2 months from this board than any other board in the last 2 years. i spent years on boards trying to find every little trick to grow and get bigger. you should see my favorites. Im a member of over 50 bodybuilding websites.

none have the quality of this site. I never seen so many pro's on one site. when i first got here i was so eager i put up some dumb threads asking for help. bugged a few pro's to. i just wanted more info from pro's than these other amateur sites i have been hanging out on.

One trick i just tried was just in incredible. I finally got my hgh in and i remember days earlier reading a thread on something Phil Hernon was implying by doing a 24iu blast once a week or once every two weeks.

what ever Phil sais I will try thats for sure. So in one day i loaded 24iu's and oh my gawd! i thought between slin, mgf and my high dose cycle i was doing ok but that 24iu blast rocked me. i am defintely throwing that little trick in every two weeks. i felt like i didnt have to take an hgh shot for days after that treatment.

love this site guys and really glad to soak up the info. it's amazing how much info is coming across this board that is not on the other boards.
Bostin Lloyd tried the exact same thing 20+ ius of Hgh daily for a while to and he said it was a complete waste of money

It's all good. I'm 37. I don't compete. I don't rely on bodybuilding/fitness for my income. This is a lifestyle choice of a former fat kid. 200mgs of Test and a vial or two of GH a day and I'm golden - I just won't be doing any open bodybuilding shows anytime soon lol...
Ok that's cool, but an honest question. You wouldn't want to look like cbum if you could? If not cool carry on with what you do.

You feel like shit!
Your aromatase is fucking low as you are lean as hell, so taking test and masteron or test and primo in equal dosages is not going to end well for you. If you could work yourself up to about a gram of test per week your growth would be off the fucking charts you more than likely (I would bet on it) wouldn't even need an ai with that dose, your estrogen increasing would highly benefit your growth (just be sure to do bloodwork to keep tabs where it is).
Ok that's cool, but an honest question. You wouldn't want to look like cbum if you could? If not cool carry on with what you do.

Haha god damnit Brad! Giving me hope! Let’s revisit this after summer.

I am sure BBoy has right , really no need for anything less then gram of test results plus gh and or insulin , so many pros goes this route I heard that so many times on podcasts. And this comes from people who actually pays their bills from this sport. Literally the only variation you have to take into account is managing estro. I think slesh you will like it.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws