over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

3rd test shot dizzy and nausia

joeyrods

Registered
during my third test shot(250mg) while i was injecting the test in i felt a great deal of pressure i usually don't feel..i felt the test going in more then usual and i automatically felt nauseous and dizzy. after it was over i had to sit down in the bathroom i felt like i was going to pass out...is this a normal side effect?

did you aspirate before injection. You hit a blood vessel.

you mean pull back? and check if there was blood? yes there was no blood

during my third test shot(250mg) while i was injecting the test in i felt a great deal of pressure i usually don't feel..i felt the test going in more then usual and i automatically felt nauseous and dizzy. after it was over i had to sit down in the bathroom i felt like i was going to pass out...is this a normal side effect?

Animal,
i thought you didn't take aas? just wondering.

Joey,

It is probably a psychological effect. I get a bit dizzy occasionally after taking sust, it is a weird feeling but not bad enough to sit down. Other than that when i take my secret 'homemade' tren recipe cookies(LOL) i can taste the BA in the back of my throat it is rather weird.

You would know if you hit a vein or blood vessel.

If there is no persistent pain or anything, it was just probably something going on in your head. Our minds can play some crazy tricks on us.

Either way it shouldn't be a problem but you might have been moving the needle and accidentally injected into a vessel. From what I've read that's what suppose to happen if one is hit but you should be fine regardless.

Animal,
i thought you didn't take aas? just wondering.

Joey,

It is probably a psychological effect. I get a bit dizzy occasionally after taking sust, it is a weird feeling but not bad enough to sit down. Other than that when i take my secret 'homemade' tren recipe cookies(LOL) i can taste the BA in the back of my throat it is rather weird.

You would know if you hit a vein or blood vessel.

If there is no persistent pain or anything, it was just probably something going on in your head. Our minds can play some crazy tricks on us.

I read it on some thread here wich I think the title was "aspirating".

Got you buddy, was just wondering. If you hit a vein especially you will be coughing and feel absolutely horrible. Plus, there is usually some amount of blood that gushes out when the pin is removed=-) At least this is what happened with my lab rat.

there was some blood but not much at all and i feel fine now just probably in my head i guess

I have had that happen before and started sweating alot. It was scary as hell when it was new for me and still kinda is. When you start to think about what could have happened, I believe you start to panic alittle making it seem worse. When you do it the next shot you will be skiddish abit.

thats how i feel when the doc takes blood and i watch it. ur dizzy bc the blood rushes to your legs and doestn get to ur brain. u can faint no big deal ur fine

hahaa lsat time i got blood taken then nurse was fishing around in my vein trying to get it...got dizzy nausea and boom out like a light

thhat is my non-expert assessment. When i say blood, in my case, i mean it sorta shoots out!!!

A couple of weeks ago I went through a vessel on my delt and the blood hit the back of the sink. Sounded like someone shot it out of a kid's water gun.

sounds like the effects of the alcohol content in the test? just a thought.

did you aspirate before injection. You hit a blood vessel.

i personally feel u shouldnt give advise on aas.. Im not being a "weener", but just a coupkle weeks ago u were the one asking if 250mg were in 1 ml then how many cc's do u need. im sure as a person, your a cool dude and i really mean no disrespect.

joey, it happens to me sometimes man, im not 100% sure but i know with me i still get uneasy and get worked up and sometimes feel sick, or like im going to pass out... just nerves...

also, when u said u felt the test more, did u mean going into the muscle? again, its happened to me, and its usually cuz im trying to rush it and press a little too hard and i can feel the shit squirting into my muscle lol

its a rush for some people.. i have to have water running while im doing it, if its too quiet in the room it makes it alot worse for me...

try throwin on some music, or turn the shower on

A couple of weeks ago I went through a vessel on my delt and the blood hit the back of the sink. Sounded like someone shot it out of a kid's water gun.

i would have passed out LOL

you guys are all pussies!!!!! when i take anything i get a 10 inch serated knife, cut out a hole and just pour it straight from the amp into the hole and lay there until the oil is absorbed, sure the bathroom always ends up stained with blood and vomit but at least im not a pussy!!

wow where did that come from?...lmao...its in your head, you rushed the shot, felt the oil go into the muscle, it was a feeling your not used to and you had a mini freak out...no big deal.

i use a funnle and pour it i after i cut my leg opened. lol. youll be ok just chill

most likely its in your head. i was by myself one day and no one ever told me about the cough. well i couldnt breeth for like 10 minutes, non stop coughing. half way done it felt like i had no air in my lungs. the tren cough can be scary. deca, eq, tren has done this to me but never test.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws