advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

40 grams Humapro is equivalent to 224 grams of whey protein isolate ??

Dont even order it it taste awful not worth the price or even to think about it

Stick to real food lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
lol I have ordered it many many times. and the taste is great. The only one I really like and REALLY LIKE is Southern sweet tea. A few others are ok too. nothing beats southern sweet tea though.

It is same price as any other EAA product quantity wise or even cheaper comapre it to granite EAA for example its cheaper. Its fermented amino acids, ajinomoto Ajipure which is the market leading aminos as of today. fermented. Vegetable derived aminos are the best the supp industry has got.

I dont get the hate on this product.

and no I am not replacing solid food with this. why would i do that now.

I use a little bit of eaa with food here and there for refreshment (drinking iced tea flavour only) and during intra every time. Intra i use a combo of unflavoured and flavoured eaa.

The one and only eaa based product i can drink during the day is southern sweet tea cos it taste just like lipton brand iced tea, no diff. I m not big on drinking fruit based aminos during the day. during training / intra yes.

if u got issues with taste / flavours try a small tub of southern sweet tea.

In my opinion if you are not using nutrients in their elementary state ( proteins - EAA , Carbs - HBCD, vitargo whatever) you arr missing out big time.

try this and see your DOMS, recovery, training frequency, overall CNS fatigue reduce to a day and night difference levels.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Im gonna grab a tub of the sweet tea. Ive heard great reviews from everyone.
I have a tub of Rocket pop. Pretty good.
All depends on how sweet you want to make it . I heard green apple was pretty good also.
lol I have ordered it many many times. and the taste is great. The only one I really like and REALLY LIKE is Southern sweet tea. A few others are ok too. nothing beats southern sweet tea though.

It is same price as any other EAA product quantity wise or even cheaper comapre it to granite EAA for example its cheaper. Its fermented amino acids, ajinomoto Ajipure which is the market leading aminos as of today. fermented. Vegetable derived aminos are the best the supp industry has got.

I dont get the hate on this product.

and no I am not replacing solid food with this. why would i do that now.

I use a little bit of eaa with food here and there for refreshment (drinking iced tea flavour only) and during intra every time. Intra i use a combo of unflavoured and flavoured eaa.

The one and only eaa based product i can drink during the day is southern sweet tea cos it taste just like lipton brand iced tea, no diff. I m not big on drinking fruit based aminos during the day. during training / intra yes.

if u got issues with taste / flavours try a small tub of southern sweet tea.

In my opinion if you are not using nutrients in their elementary state ( proteins - EAA , Carbs - HBCD, vitargo whatever) you arr missing out big time.

try this and see your DOMS, recovery, training frequency, overall CNS fatigue reduce to a day and night difference levels.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

IMO, the Rocket Pop is the best flavor. Tea would be 2nd, and the apple stuff is awful!

I don't like the apple either, but I could drink the strawberry-kiwi all day every day!

This misleading as thread title needs to go lol. It keeps getting bumped and every time I read the topic title I cringe. If you like the convenience and flavor of the product, fine. But it's just an over marketed EAA product. It's not magic. As echoed numerous times in this thread, nothing special that sets this apart from similar products but flavor.

If you're eating whole protien, hitting your macros with food and using some fast digesting whey peri workout, then eaa/bcaa products are essentially useless marketing. I still buy and use them occasionally, but only when food/whey isn't available or ideal, etc.

The only thing I can really see any utility for is in a high carb intra drink with EAA when using a slin protocol. Even then, a high end isolate, hydro or peptopro is similar of not superior.

Last edited:
Let's put aside flavors, if we put MuscleFeast proteins VS TN, how does potency compare between the 2? I care more about quality than flavor actually.

Let's put aside flavors, if we put MuscleFeast proteins VS TN, how does potency compare between the 2? I care more about quality than flavor actually.

TN all day and night. #1

Supporting evidence? I didn't think so...

We all want to support Dante and TN, however Muscle Feast is much easier to digest and that allows me to take it more often. In addition, the Vanilla is unoffensive and versatile.

I pretty much can use it in place of milk.
Mix it with some coffee (cold), and it tastes just like coffee and cream.
Mix it with Matcha powder, and it tastes like Matcha latte.
Use it with oatmeal (cold oats).
Mix it with berries and it tastes like berries.

Hands down the best protein powder I have ever consumed.

Last edited:
am thinking to start using only EAA(10/15g per serving)once or twice a day with oats in addition to my solid meals containing chicken breast/fish, instead of the whey protein series(isolates, hydro, concentrate...etc).

Supporting evidence? I didn't think so...

We all want to support Dante and TN, however Muscle Feast is much easier to digest and that allows me to take it more often. In addition, the Vanilla is unoffensive and versatile.

I pretty much can use it in place of milk.
Mix it with some coffee (cold), and it tastes just like coffee and cream.
Mix it with Matcha powder, and it tastes like Matcha latte.
Use it with oatmeal (cold oats).
Mix it with berries and it tastes like berries.

Hands down the best protein powder I have ever consumed.

Non-sense...!!!

The only thing I can really see any utility for is in a high carb intra drink with EAA when using a slin protocol. Even then, a high end isolate, hydro or peptopro is similar of not superior.

Here's one other item to add in....I can't do whey in my intra drink...upsets my stomach, more so on heavier days. EAA's thrown in with HBCD's doesn't do this to me. I can't imagine I am the only one......

^^ I always do EEAS. I couldnt imagine sipping whey in between heavy deads or squats.

^^ I always do EEAS. I couldnt imagine sipping whey in between heavy deads or squats.
For intra use, I agree with you guys. But not everyone is doing that year round. I only mess with that when bulking. I feel so sluggish and bloated drinking lots of carbs intra it seems...

Have a smaller pre workout meal if youre doing a heavy intra.

I think this thread could have had much more potential if brand names weren't brought it...

EAA vs Isolate is something I would be interested in as I think there is merit to EAA's and hydrolyzed proteins having more bioavailability than chicken, beef, whey etc

I think this thread could have had much more potential if brand names weren't brought it...

EAA vs Isolate is something I would be interested in as I think there is merit to EAA's and hydrolyzed proteins having more bioavailability than chicken, beef, whey etc

Been trying to research more about consuming eaas to replace whey since learning about humapro and that Reaal product twinlabs just released. I guess these companies are all basing their idea on that MAP study mentioned in this thread. By the little info I’ve been able to reasearxh it should not be able to replace a quality protein like these companies state.
According to palumbo though, there needs to be a correct ratio of aminos for the body to work ideally (be it build muscle, conserve muscle, or when consuming fasted before training), so there might be something to the ratio that humapro offers.

I got my leanest earlier this year by looking for what was the best bang for the buck product was ( which ended up being hydrobcaa which has 7g of bcaa and 3g of Eaas.). While consuming these I got my leanest and in the best shape of my life and also noticed that I was also not as sore.

Ssssooooo now in hopes of getting back in that shape I decided to give humapro a try and seeing how that works out for me, I will consume at least 2 serving a day while getting 150 grams of protein from typical bro sources. Report back in a month and let you guys know how it went!

PS ordered the sour grape flavor off amazon for 24$, not too expensive and taste isn’t bad at all

Been trying to research more about consuming eaas to replace whey since learning about humapro and that Reaal product twinlabs just released. I guess these companies are all basing their idea on that MAP study mentioned in this thread. By the little info I’ve been able to reasearxh it should not be able to replace a quality protein like these companies state.
According to palumbo though, there needs to be a correct ratio of aminos for the body to work ideally (be it build muscle, conserve muscle, or when consuming fasted before training), so there might be something to the ratio that humapro offers.

I got my leanest earlier this year by looking for what was the best bang for the buck product was ( which ended up being hydrobcaa which has 7g of bcaa and 3g of Eaas.). While consuming these I got my leanest and in the best shape of my life and also noticed that I was also not as sore.

Ssssooooo now in hopes of getting back in that shape I decided to give humapro a try and seeing how that works out for me, I will consume at least 2 serving a day while getting 150 grams of protein from typical bro sources. Report back in a month and let you guys know how it went!

PS ordered the sour grape flavor off amazon for 24$, not too expensive and taste isn’t bad at all

Should not be able to replace protein?
You do know protein is eaa. Certain ratios of each need to be used to be equal. Most eaa powder looks like that of chicken breast ratios

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131