over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

40 years old guy foot crushed

brasco

Registered
Hi to everybody,

Maybe you remember me, but probably not. First I landed here in 2000/2001, I believe BigA was just starting this forum.
Anyway, I did not post too much, most of the time I just find a good source here ,buy my gear and you won’t see me here until I need some advice.
Sorry but that it is the reality.

Ok, my last cycle was in 2004, I did 3 or 4 in total. Overall a good experience.
In 2006 I started to build my house, lots of work, eating only 1x a day or only evenings. I lost lots of weight.
In 2008 I had a terrible accident; my left foot was completely crashed from a hydraulic machine.
After several surgeries and months in bed (totally 1 year) I finally can walk.

My body it is a disaster, I lost all the weight I was 76 kg, now 85kg (187cm, I believe it is 6´3).
I used to be 100-105 kg, my girlfriend does not like me too much anymore, my ass it is completely flat and soft like from a 70 YO grandma.
After so many painkillers, medications and specially laying so long time in the bed, now it is very difficult to even do some work around the house.

You guys which have some experience what would you suggest me?
What cycle I should do?
I know I can gain probably without gear to 93 kg but it is so hard to find the motivation now.
Now I am getting more fatter because I started to eat god and I walk max 3 km per day.

Here it is what I am thinking about:

# WEEKS 1- 5: Danabol 30mg Every Day

# WEEKS 1- 8: Deca Durabolin 400mg Per Week

# WEEKS 1- 8: Omnadren 500mg Per Week

# WEEKS 1-10: Anastrozol 0.25mg Every Day

# WEEKS 1-10: HCG 300-500iu Every 4-5 Days

# WEEK 10 : 40mg Nolva/100mg Clomid Every Day

# WEEK 12 : 30mg Nolva/ 50mg Clomid Every Day

# WEEK 13: 20mg Nolva/ 50mg Clomid Every Day

I use omnadren because I have it, it is old, ordered in 2004 but I think it is OK.
I have lots of other gear (pills) but I will not use them.

Ok let me know what you think, specially guys who had accindents in the past.

Thanks,

Brasco

Hey Brasco,

In my opinion, I would get back into the gym and start your program without any drugs. Get the feeling of the work and get used to the schedule of training, eating and sleeping again. This may be a hard time, but it's only hard for a couple of weeks. Your diet and training progam come FIRST, I'd say. Anabolics are last, once you feel you are dedicated and you feel good.

It would be a shame to start AAS, then for some reason you need to stop for a week or two because of your injury. Then come off the drugs, etcetera. Make sure you can stay in the gym for a while, and perform well there, get some muscle back. Then consider the drugs later.

I've had an injury, not as bad, but I couldnt lift for a while until physical therapy was finished. Getting back is difficult. But only for the first couple weeks! Good luck to you.

Brasco,

I feel for you, but Ehren is correct, you need to get back into the gym and start training natural, hire someone like Phil to help you with your diet and training.

I just don't want to see you become drug dependant and think that steroids are a quick fix for your problem. Because you were bedridden for a long time for you to go on steroids will get you hurt as your muscles will grow faster then your ligament and tendons can handle which will certainly lead to injuries.

That's rough and I hope you can find the courage and the motivation to get back on track.

I suggest you train clean, take it slow at first and see how it goes. After a minimum of 6 months with good food, hard work at gym, etc. you may consider thinking about AAS.

The cycle you layed out is good but if you're fat and your muscles aren't used to training anymore you're in for injuries and nasty side effects and then you will hate yourself even more!

Take it one day at a time and you will make it! Good luck.

First off all, I am glad you have got the worst part of your injury behind you!

Some years ago, I was out of the gym for 6 months due to bilateral knee injuries and surgery. I was basically immobilized for 6 weeks after surgery. Of course not training at all (and barely even moving), my appetite dropped and I lost interest in eating healthy. My weight dropped accordingly. A lot of muscle disappeared. BUT, I just about went nuts because I missed being in the gym doing what I love to do… that is TRAINING. The second I could get back to the weights, I did just that. With the training my appetite and the muscle came back. I WANTED to eat healthy because anything else was less satisfying.

I am certainly not anti cycle, but I guess where I am going with this is why not take the first steps first? How long have you been back in the gym after this extended lay off?

Hi,
Yes you are right; if I get an injury and I will have to stop then it would be complicated with AS. Didn´t think about this one

Thanks to all, I will go without AS for start, even if it is very difficult, but like you guys suggested AS will not make a quick fix like I would like to do.

Thanks guys, really good advice.

I post some pics, if you don´t like fresh human meat don´t open them.

The reason I do it is to make everybody think about his life because every think you have (your life, your family, your health, etc, etc) can be gone in few seconds, not more.

This machine which grab my leg was pulling me few meters, I was just lucky that for a split of a second the machine open and I took my leg out. If not I would be coming out in pieces from the other side.

Brasco

Thanks oone more time.

Attachments

• Aparat 271.jpg
    Aparat 271.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 7,734
  • Aparat 299.jpg
    Aparat 299.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 4,997
  • Aparat 304.jpg
    Aparat 304.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 19,963
WOW:eek: Not much more to say. I wish you luck in your training come back. Don't be a stranger around here......apart from being very educational this board is one of most motivational tools available to anyone.

Hi,
Yes you are right; if I get an injury and I will have to stop then it would be complicated with AS. Didn´t think about this one

Thanks to all, I will go without AS for start, even if it is very difficult, but like you guys suggested AS will not make a quick fix like I would like to do.

Thanks guys, really good advice.

I post some pics, if you don´t like fresh human meat don´t open them.

The reason I do it is to make everybody think about his life because every think you have (your life, your family, your health, etc, etc) can be gone in few seconds, not more.

This machine which grab my leg was pulling me few meters, I was just lucky that for a split of a second the machine open and I took my leg out. If not I would be coming out in pieces from the other side.

Brasco

Thanks oone more time.

OMG!!! That looks painful. Well i can see why you have been out for so long. I too have had my share of injuries and it kept me out for a year. I am just getting back to training, after a year, but my body is responding very well. I am 35 YO, and although I know i dont feel as good 10 years ago..i am coming along. The toughest part is going to the gym, and getting your diet back on track. They go hand in hand...so when you start to train you will eat better, and eat more...this has been my experience. I dont plan on doing any aas until i feel i am not growing naturaly like i would like to. The mental part is very tough on me as well. i have been training, fighting for 20 years,and when i was injured ...i went through periods of depression. that is normal...whats not normal is to stay depressed and not do anything about it. Get back up on the horse and go..Good luck

Oh and get off the pain killers...they are so bad for muscle growth!!

Hello to everybody,
just to let you know that I never managed to get back to the gym.
Because of the accident I had to walk as much possible, to keep the blood flowing in the foot.
After one year or so I started to run( doctor said I will never run again), I ended up in running 20 km maraton several times.
It was really cool to see that I did not let down myself and win over this injury.
Of course the foot will never be the same again and each evening I feel the pain, but I work in the field from morning to evening.
Right now I am looking for a small cycle to bust my energy.
Slowly my 50ties are approaching and is pain in ass with low T.
I was thinking to go for HRT but I feel I can push few more years without it, one cycle per year it should help me a lot, this is what I was doing even when I was young.

Of course I plan now very low doses
150-250 Sustanon
100mg deca
300 mg Primo
Arimidex even not sure if I have to take it at so low doses but I will order it.

12 weeks in total.

Peace,

Brasco

Brasco you still don’t plan on working out this time you just want to use gear?

Happy to read you’re doing much better.

I stoped to work out, for my age and injury is better running and even that I will need to stop later, my knes and my back suffer a lot.
Lately I was thinking to buy a bicycle where you can pedal with hands and legs but I would need to walk as well, walking running is the only way I can help my foot.
Swimming is also an option for the rest of the body, but with COVID is everything closed.
Not sure to be honest what kind of bust I will feel with this cycle and if necessary or not to start HRT, at age of 49 things are completely different then 35, on top of that this accident made things to fall more sharply.

Thanks,
Brasco

Hello to everybody,
just to let you know that I never managed to get back to the gym.
Because of the accident I had to walk as much possible, to keep the blood flowing in the foot.
After one year or so I started to run( doctor said I will never run again), I ended up in running 20 km maraton several times.
It was really cool to see that I did not let down myself and win over this injury.
Of course the foot will never be the same again and each evening I feel the pain, but I work in the field from morning to evening.
Right now I am looking for a small cycle to bust my energy.
Slowly my 50ties are approaching and is pain in ass with low T.
I was thinking to go for HRT but I feel I can push few more years without it, one cycle per year it should help me a lot, this is what I was doing even when I was young.

Of course I plan now very low doses
150-250 Sustanon
100mg deca
300 mg Primo
Arimidex even not sure if I have to take it at so low doses but I will order it.

12 weeks in total.

Peace,

Brasco
I am in agreement with you - sorta... But if I were you (which I'm not) I would be more like:
Test E
EQ

And if, and only if, you get back in the gym you can add your primo as a reward. I don't see anything to be gained with primo unless you are actually hitting it in the gym. Obviously test can help with your state of mind, losing fat, and gaining lean mass. EQ is slower than deca but it can help with lean mass via increased protein synthesis. But primo? Obviously you have good experience on it in the past. Anyways, good luck with everything.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131