over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For the old timers 40+... walk down old internet memory lane

Influential names for me back in the day, Animal & Big Cat from other boards.
RyRoid, Hernon and VanderV from here;)
Anybody remember GAULS?

Definitely remember Redicat and paperbolics

There was a guy huge on the Anabolex board called Ironmike.

He was a good guy. Sadly he ended up killing himself.
You may already know this, but he was a Mod here and good friends with Big A and the staff. I agree though, I knew him a little, as he would drop in to AF, and was always a top-notch guy to talk to.

This is a great thread. Love it when it comes up. Younger crew is probably wtf but for many of us this is like a chronology of the last 25 years. People we knew/interacted with a boards we were on. Appreciate all who contributed (BMJ esp on our posts early on and your encyclopedic knowledge of old school Elite Mods and where everyone went after AF).

Bruce Kneller,

I think he interviewed himself for muscular development and bragged on how smart he was about it. How he had a normal house an an old Honda Accord. Got busted shortly after. Ouch.

Bruce Kneller,

I think he interviewed himself for muscular development and bragged on how smart he was about it. How he had a normal house an an old Honda Accord. Got busted shortly after. Ouch.
apparently he also had an Audi that he had to fight for in court after the government did a civil asset forfeiture..

George Young was the best...dude could get anything, anything. Nobody could touch his list and prices. List was mind boggling.

NOBODY on this board sells Desma aka Zambon amps, etc. Can't get ANY of that stuff nowadays. Even Intl sources barely carry any pharm stuff anymore. Literally I wouldn't know where to go to get Desma

Influential names for me back in the day, Animal & Big Cat from other boards.
RyRoid, Hernon and VanderV from here;)
Anybody remember GAULS?
I'm running Gauls Test ace right now 😅. Still have a bottle of their halo and Test S I never ended up finishing. Those 60ml shaving bottles felt like they lasted forever.
Thank god the Western union days are over.

Anyone remember the “Razor Ripped” guy from around 2008-2009 or his buddy “Ninja Loco”?

Dude didn’t have the best genetics but was very well off financially and was experimenting with all different kinds of IGF-1 ones and did seem very knowledgeable back then.

Not many bodybuilders have the kind of money to be involved in deep sea, off shore fishing tournaments.

Unfortunately I remember the days before the internet or forums lol. But I did love the old Muscle Media magazines

Muscle Media magazines were really the first mainstream thing that talked about steroids.

Things were so much harder back then.
I'd say MM magazines were the push that inspired me to try AAS.
It was a slow creep.
Creatine. ECA.
Loved the rush, the athletic performance boost, the look.. the whole thing.
When the creatine seemingly stopped working, I craved to have that feeling again.
Next up .. AAS..
Circa 2004/2005 when I first tried the test,tren,mast stack. Coupled with the widespread availability of PDE5s. Ohhhhh shit.

George Young was the best...dude could get anything, anything. Nobody could touch his list and prices. List was mind boggling.

NOBODY on this board sells Desma aka Zambon amps, etc. Can't get ANY of that stuff nowadays. Even Intl sources barely carry any pharm stuff anymore. Literally I wouldn't know where to go to get Desma
I think he was behind bdl blue diamond labs who started putting out bunk stuff. I also remember gmunk aka proline, ret from Russia, triedia, meso back in the day was crazy anyone could sell or trade lol. Wannabebig was a good board I think Chris Mason on there owned optimum apparently... never forget his add 1 inch to your arms routine. Also a while back there was a small board of exiled gh15 members blast and cruise...they roasted me similar to how they do here for not wanting to be huge but was a good group of guys....knew their shit and most completed.

I think he was behind bdl blue diamond labs who started putting out bunk stuff. I also remember gmunk aka proline, ret from Russia, triedia, meso back in the day was crazy anyone could sell or trade lol. Wannabebig was a good board I think Chris Mason on there owned optimum apparently... never forget his add 1 inch to your arms routine. Also a while back there was a small board of exiled gh15 members blast and cruise...they roasted me similar to how they do here for not wanting to be huge but was a good group of guys....knew their shit and most completed.
Retabolil used to post some awesome vacation photos, heard he got hard labor in a Russian prison. Proline was from New York and a huge piece of shit scammer.

Retabolil used to post some awesome vacation photos, heard he got hard labor in a Russian prison. Proline was from New York and a huge piece of shit scammer.
Jesus, he got busted? Proline was definitely a POS, he was my first ugl...good gear then started putting out bunk then scammed... Bradley groh up in Brooklyn. Anyone know of any scammers who actually got a visit? I've seen personal info posted back in the day but don't recall anyone actually doing anything... or at least taking credit for it...which is probably smart lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131