over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

5cc at once

nihilixm

Banned
Any issue with getting 5cc barrels slamming it in one spot? Assuming you do that 2x a week instead of 3x3cc.

Any cause for concern with infection due to more ccs going in at once, always assumed that's bro science ? Experiences welcome

I remember in my early 20’s, like 20-22, can’t remember exactly but I was trying to follow a stupid GH15 “protocol” (thank baby Jesus I was super inconsistent and never did high doses for more than a week or 2 at a time lol) and I had a 5cc syringe with Test, Tren and Masteron mixed in, don’t remember the dosages but it was full.. I had to have a buddy of mine press the plunger because it was too stiff for me to turn and do it myself (was doing it in glute) and let me tell you, I had a baseball sized knot on my ass cheek for a good 6+ weeks... No infection or tenderness, was sore for a couple days and then just a far knot, literally looked like I had a baseball in my ass cheek... Never again did I do that.. lol

Any issue with getting 5cc barrels slamming it in one spot? Assuming you do that 2x a week instead of 3x3cc.

Any cause for concern with infection due to more ccs going in at once, always assumed that's bro science ? Experiences welcome
Do this and you're practically begging for problems.

over 20 years ago I once did 10cc in each glute and 5cc in each leg, there is a long crazy story behind this one-time craziness lol.

Give it a try and let us know.

Ive never done that much in one shot. If I were you I would split that into two shots, 2.5 each. Not worth the trouble. Im assuming youre not reusing needles, so doing an injection is pretty much painless going in with the needle. No reason not to do 2. Even in the ass I wouldn't do that much, especially if it is UG gear.

I've done it but won't recommend it. If using oils it increases chances of infection/abcess and I developed scar tissue I'm still working on almost 10 yrs later.

So we were coming back across the border after a trip to Ensenada, got searched, busted, they said we had 23k worth and we only spent $800, spent 3 days in MCC federal pen, they said they were charging us with 3 felonies, had everything dropped and got out with just one count of misdemeanor possession thanks to a copy of MM2000 that had a Mexico shopping guide in it that we blamed it all on :D

We got 3 years of probation with drug testing, so we knew we couldn't do anything for a while, so we went back across the border as soon as we got out, split a 50cc bottle of 50mg/ml Larabolin(sp?) and 5 amps of test each. Drove home 11 hours, when we got out of the car to go to the bathroom halfway, our legs didn't work at first, but other than that, seemed to work ok lol...

3ml no problem. Done that a million times. 5ml........I’m absolutely positive that is not a smart Idea. But hey let ya know how it goes.

Im my younger days and im talking decades ago I did a 5cc shot of Karachi Sustanon in my dealt. Yes I had big dealts but wow did that fcuk me up.
Couldnt use that site again for a month or so after as would get puss on drawback.
Never ever again. Now the most I cycle is 500mg test and an oral. More is better is never the answer.

I think it depends on the site and your usage history. If you have been banging 3cc's a day for the last few years, your body will know how to process it.

Also depends on the compound, the esters in the compound and the dosage...
Loads of factors main ive found is the buildup of previous scar tissue.

So we were coming back across the border after a trip to Ensenada, got searched, busted, they said we had 23k worth and we only spent $800, spent 3 days in MCC federal pen, they said they were charging us with 3 felonies, had everything dropped and got out with just one count of misdemeanor possession thanks to a copy of MM2000 that had a Mexico shopping guide in it that we blamed it all on :D

We got 3 years of probation with drug testing, so we knew we couldn't do anything for a while, so we went back across the border as soon as we got out, split a 50cc bottle of 50mg/ml Larabolin(sp?) and 5 amps of test each. Drove home 11 hours, when we got out of the car to go to the bathroom halfway, our legs didn't work at first, but other than that, seemed to work ok lol...

You're freaking awesome. Is Ensenada a cool spot? I've only been to Puerto V and never checked out the pharma aspect is it still open to medication without a script?

If you have done 3 for a time and have not had an issue I work work up to 4. Don't just randomly jump to 5. That's a lot for any area to process.

you will get more side effects doing such big admins at once.
5ccs is doable especially if you have a lot of meat but its not comfortable and it hangs out longer and a whole bunch of other things that make smaller more regular depots better.

more admins is better

How would you split 12ml in one week?

I much prefer doing 4ml three times per week than more shots.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws