over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

5cc at once

How would you split 12ml in one week?

I much prefer doing 4ml three times per week than more shots.

I would do 4 ml three times per week as well. I always inject three times per week regardless of the amounts. I still despise injecting too much to do it more than 3 times per week.

eeeeeeeeeeee
You're freaking awesome. Is Ensenada a cool spot? I've only been to Puerto V and never checked out the pharma aspect is it still open to medication without a script?

If you have done 3 for a time and have not had an issue I work work up to 4. Don't just randomly jump to 5. That's a lot for any area to process.
This was in the mid 90s, it's all fake crap down there nowadays I believe, even the pharma stuff is usually fake from what I've been told. I would NEVER risk traveling across the border with something, just not worth it, probation sucked bad, they tried their hardest to send us to prison while on probation, their hardest.

5ml of water based (not suspension) - no problem.
5ml of oils - not a good idea. 27 years on, I still have golf ball scar in my glutes from 5ml of 100mg test prop at a time, every 3rd day.

eeeeeeeeeeee

This was in the mid 90s, it's all fake crap down there nowadays I believe, even the pharma stuff is usually fake from what I've been told. I would NEVER risk traveling across the border with something, just not worth it, probation sucked bad, they tried their hardest to send us to prison while on probation, their hardest.

Sounds like you've had a heck of a life Big dog. I have friends that head south of SD for dental work still lol. I bet that are even more strict now...

Sorry to go against the grain but I’ve done 5ml in my glutes in one shot probably hundreds of times over the 20 or so years I’ve used. Heat pad straight after the injection and sometimes an anti inflammatory if it’s pippy gear and it’s usually fine. Had some lumps and pain here and there, especially IP China test cyp, my god that I’m sure that had acid in it lol but it was good stuff.

have done 5cc in glutes several times no issues at all.

Why don’t you split it 2.5 here 2.5 there. And it also depends on how much muscle you have, guys with no legs say I can’t pin my quads! Exactly you have no quads! 4ml is my max for glutes and quads! It’s been awhile I’m splitting large shots now much better in my opinion.

So we were coming back across the border after a trip to Ensenada, got searched, busted, they said we had 23k worth and we only spent $800, spent 3 days in MCC federal pen, they said they were charging us with 3 felonies, had everything dropped and got out with just one count of misdemeanor possession thanks to a copy of MM2000 that had a Mexico shopping guide in it that we blamed it all on :D

We got 3 years of probation with drug testing, so we knew we couldn't do anything for a while, so we went back across the border as soon as we got out, split a 50cc bottle of 50mg/ml Larabolin(sp?) and 5 amps of test each. Drove home 11 hours, when we got out of the car to go to the bathroom halfway, our legs didn't work at first, but other than that, seemed to work ok lol...
Back in 1991 I crossed the border at brownsville/Matamoros with 500 amps of test primo...I was jingling as I walked due to the amps banging into each other....I made it across and declared nothing...all of a sudden 2 police cars come screeching to a halt....the cops get out guns drawn and ask for ID.....I give them my license...they then question me as to why I was in Mexico....apparently a guy kind of fitting my description had kidnapped a girl in Iowa and was in the area...welll as 99% of the population of this city was Mexican I was the only gringo fitting the description....they let me go....I walked about 200 yards and sat down on a bench....my legs were shaking too bad to keep walking...I then chain smoked 10 cigarettes.,..I swore I would never do that again...6 months later I did it again!......

Got myself stuck in a tanning bed for a little bit because of 4cc’s of some shit sustanon or omnadren. Can’t remember which. I just couldn’t get out without putting all my weight on the knot. Ended up making a donut out of a towel to keep the pressure off it. Must have been 20 years ago now. Never tried 5cc. Shit, never tried 4 again either.

How would you split 12ml in one week?

I much prefer doing 4ml three times per week than more shots.

i always like to split y oils and do bilateral injs into the muscle ill train that day just before going to the gym.

delts, medial and rear, 2 different spots
tris have side and and long
bis best to just do outer peak
quads various
hips
glutes

4cc's is 2x2cc which is about where i try to limit volume.

Me too, countless times. Also 4ml in quads and ventrogluteal with zero issues.
Never quite could get a handle on shooting in vetro glute, any tips ?

Never quite could get a handle on shooting in vetro glute, any tips ?
I actually find it the easiest spot
I use a 25G needle (your Gear has to be thin enough and flow nicely and effortlessly)
To find the exact site:
  1. Place the palm of the hand on the greater trochanter area
  2. Palpate the anterior superior iliac spine with the index finger.
  3. Now slide the middle finger making a “V” shape or a “peace sign”.
  4. A triangle will be formed. Its center is where the injection should be administered.

I did 5cc shots years Ago in the glutei and it wasn't that bad. I have a lot more scar tissue now and would not even consider it 2-2.5 tops

i did 5cc 3 times a week in the biceps for 10 weeks no problems. i need to get bigger bipecps.
it took a long time to inject. now I only do 3cc or shot max

Any issue with getting 5cc barrels slamming it in one spot? Assuming you do that 2x a week instead of 3x3cc.

Any cause for concern with infection due to more ccs going in at once, always assumed that's bro science ? Experiences welcome
A while back i read in a german medical mag that the glut can hold up to 8cc and tights up to 5cc per side, but i won't test it. i have never done more than 3cc in one muscle.

With water based products with minimum solvent (synthetine for example) then 5cc is fine and I have done it many times with no issues. 5cc of oil I would never do. I don't take the doses to warrant 5cc of painless long estered gear but I still would never do that. I would split it up into 2 shots. Now short estered gear I never go above 2ml at any time as soem short esters can cause me pip. Pharm grade or UG gear doesn't even come into it. Some of the most painful gear I have taken has been legit pharm grade.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws