over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

6 weeks out low self esteem 1st show newbie

greekfreak

Newbies
i never did a bodybuilding show i am six weeks out and feeling very low about my body.kinda dont know if i should or should not

Attachments

• Pose-2.jpg
    Pose-2.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 902
nothing to worry about bro. i guaruntee you wont get last place. seems someone always shows up that shouldnt. You look as tho you should! so don't worry. do your best. first time is always a bitch. its an out of body experience. just enjoy it. you will be twice as good twice as confident your second show. just get this one out of the way so to speak.
you look good. keep at it. your are almost to show day.
-JS

What are your carbs at, you look flat bro.

Remember bodybuilding is being your personal best! Got back focus on who you are!

brother do your homework is all you can. by saying that i mean do what you have to do to look your best. you will always be first place. if you cheat skip the pain of dieting ; cardio ; etc. then you deserve to loose. the comment of saying you wont be last someone always shows up that shouldnt ? i been to a few shows like that; but that person wasnt thinking that when they walked on stage. i also been to shows where everyone was apples to apples. its common to second doubt yourself.everyone has period that ever walked on stage. do all you can do and then some. you will always finish first.

Appreciate the positive feedback guys. thanks. the carbs im not taking very many thats for sure.

Looks like your doing fine bro..dont second guess yourself!

what show you doing?

Appreciate the positive feedback guys. thanks. the carbs im not taking very many thats for sure.

lol theres your answer.. low carbs make you look like crap. I always drop my carbs to basically 0 the last 5 weeks, seems to work best for me to burn that last ditch fat from my glutes.

Within days of dropping my carbs, I go from looking like a solid 4 weeks out, to 13 weeks out. Its hard first time around, becuase you just don't know, but for me, I know a huge carb load day will bring me back to perfection.

Looking good man. You look like you belong on stage, dont doubt yourself. You busted your ass!!!

Just curious, is that gyno in your pecs, or is it just the pic?

For six weeks out you don't look bad, for your first show. Don't compare yourself to the guys in this forum. Most of these guys have been at it for a long time.

My first show I was 149lbs at 5'9", people would look at me like I was crazy when I told them I was getting ready for a bodybuilding show. Now 40 pounds later strangers walk up to me and ask me if I'm getting ready for a show.
It just takes time, and keeping you head down and moving foward.

Learn this first: Weight classes don't mean a thing, if your not lean enough keep dropping the fat, don't try to stay in a heavier class just to say you are in a "heavy" class. I've seen way to many guys compete as light-heavies when they should have been Welterweight.

GF, listen this is where the make or break line is most guys who have doubts tend to pull out of the contest or they worry so much that they come in miserable shape for the show. At 6 weeks out you are not looking that bad, you can do it. Stay focused especially on your diet. Stop worrying about anything let the mirror dictate to you on what you need to do. YOU CAN DO IT STAY POSITIVE AND FOCUSED.

you will not look out of place in the line up. you belong on the stage you are training for. mind games suck....get yourself back in control.

Just make sure you're lean enough.

The winner of the show will not be fat. He may or may not be carrying a ton of muscle, but he won't be out of shape.
So, get lean enough and you've done all you can.

Just make sure you're lean enough.

The winner of the show will not be fat. He may or may not be carrying a ton of muscle, but he won't be out of shape.
So, get lean enough and you've done all you can.

X2 that is FOR SURE. in novice, the one who is leanest is often rewarded with first place. most guys can't pose, some guys aren't big and usually the ones that are are still high bodyfat so get LEAN.
and i dont think low carb is the way to go at all. i would hire Phil Hernon NOW.
-JS

My only comment is that it looks like you got a little gyno in your right peck.

Well

How you place will not change how you look, be it 1st or last.............do your best and that's is just the reality of it all...........you are a winner for trying.......don't get caught up on who is perceived as better than who.

man just wait til 2....or.....1 week out

you'll really be shittin bricks

:eek:

but seriously.....you dont look bad at all

you look pretty good for a novice man

and alot can happen in 6 weeks

you'll look even better

dont sweat it

:)

How you place will not change how you look, be it 1st or last.............do your best and that's is just the reality of it all...........you are a winner for trying.......don't get caught up on who is perceived as better than who.
Well put Sir

appreciate all the positive feedback. Being from good ole louisiana its hard to say no to crawfish and I really never realized how much emphasis our culture places on food. Really appreciate the positive feedback guys.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131