advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

$640 investment 10 days ago $5600 today RIPPLE COIN!

I have been investing in stocks for many years and have done pretty well. I have learned alot of lessons too, one thing you need to take into consideration is the market this trades in to see how hard it is to get out. While I do not know much about this specific currency trading, I am almost positive the market is small and you will need a buyer to be able to get out of you position.
I remember years ago, I bought (on a tip) about $30K of a stock trading at about $1.50, in two days I was up over $15K profit, when I tried to get out a day or two later, I couldn't and ended up losing $15K in my original money (plus the $15K profit).

Exactly. I messed around with marijuana penny stocks years ago and was up 5k in a week. Yes great until you try to find a buyer, ended up selling it much cheaper just to sell it. Penny stocks are a joke

Jeesh I have a nice tax return hanging around but I just can't bring myself to do it....tempting as it is....

Jeesh I have a nice tax return hanging around but I just can't bring myself to do it....tempting as it is....

so what do u do with it? put it in the bank and lose 3% a yr due to inflation?

I just did some quick research on this three year old internet currency. Like I mentioned earlier, very risky, just be careful.

I have 5k in ethereum and it's not doing shit right now

did ripplecoin really surge in the last few days? I meant to buy it last week -_-

Its gone up a lot over 12 months.

so what do u do with it? put it in the bank and lose 3% a yr due to inflation?

Probably new mud tires and other doodads for my old cj7 lol

Maybe even a new tattoo!!

Actually never thought of losing saved money to inflation but now that it's been mentioned...makes sense when it's given some thought!!

Probably new mud tires and other doodads for my old cj7 lol

Maybe even a new tattoo!!

Actually never thought of losing saved money to inflation but now that it's been mentioned...makes sense when it's given some thought!!

True, something most don't think about but if you did put it into a bank in something like savings or a CD you would actually lose money because the feds have put the interest rate so low. It is coming up now though, hopefully it will come up more.

Incredible.

I wish I had taken your advice when I first read this thread. I was into ethereum but there were just too many altcoins floating around out there for me to try and mess.

Your gamble paid off. If you still have those ripplecoins it's worth 15k

selll arko sell.

You can sell those for real US dollars easily? To me it isn't worth a dime until you cash out. I was under the impression that selling stuff like this was not easy and it was more or less just a commodity you use to trade or buy goods.

You can sell those for real US dollars easily? To me it isn't worth a dime until you cash out. I was under the impression that selling stuff like this was not easy and it was more or less just a commodity you use to trade or buy goods.

hah no. There are some fees but it is instant exchange to USD

nobody is worried about that though. It's just the volatility. People are making millions of this stuff right now and the noobies are getting burned hard

hah no. There are some fees but it is instant exchange to USD

nobody is worried about that though. It's just the volatility. People are making millions of this stuff right now and the noobies are getting burned hard

So it is just like buying and selling stocks? You can sell whenever you want to? Dump it and get US $ right away? Only downside is the fee? A bit like paying a trading fee.

again most of you have not a clue what your taking about. the currency market is an ongoing active market
Exactly this isn't the stock market. "I once invested in the market" well wasn't this market. Bitcoin is still rising, it's up something like $34 today I believe.

Exactly this isn't the stock market. "I once invested in the market" well wasn't this market. Bitcoin is still rising, it's up something like $34 today I believe.

lol crypto still has a long way to go evidently

two major exchanges were DDOSed today which caused many margin traders to liquidate positions while they had no access to the site. Many new traders collectively lost millions

ripple passed 18 cents today... 6 wks ago was less than a penny... bitcoin os over 1600 now when 6wks ago it was around 1000. cryptocurrency is where the money is. on 10k, you can easily make 500 dollars a day, thats a slow day.

hopefully you held arko.. that 640 woukd now be about 16k. ripple will be 25c by end of next wk

I bought ripple not even 24 hours ago and my investment has almost doubled. It was a small sum, as this could crash any moment and I'll be holding the bag.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131