over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

8 years and finally 1000 posts....

Maverick

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I didnt even realize it but I made it to 1000 posts. haha. I just saw i was a kilo klub member. Does tht mean I get my name in yellow. Cant believe it has been 8 years since i signed up here. where does time go?

Congrats Bro! I look to be right on pace for 1000 in 8.

Hey Mav, its because they were well thought out, very contributing posts

It kinda sneaks up on you huh. Congrats look foward to many more thousand from you. MM

Congrats.

And i need to post more ahah but Im more of a reader.

You did the right way bro.

Allot of newbies here with 700-999 post in less then a year.

Half the time there posts dont make sense.

Cheers to you

Chip

Congrats..!
And welcome back Mav. Its good to see you on here again.

I'VE BEEN AROUND FOR 6 YRS AND HAVE A LITTLE OVER 800 POST. SO 2 MORE YRS SHOULD BE ABOUT RIGHT TO REACH 1000

Congrats bro! I'm still tryin to get 50 so I can post in the sponsor forum! :p

I must have just too much free time . I made 1000 posts in less than 2 years. I hope they were profitable to someone. Too much time off work. Congratulations Mav. God bless you. Minister.

I must have just too much free time . I made 1000 posts in less than 2 years. I hope they were profitable to someone. Too much time off work. Congratulations Mav. God bless you. Minister.

With all do respect, my statement was not to aim at you at all. In fact, I enjoy your posts, really, I do.

Your posts are always informative.

Cheers Minister

With all do respect, my statement was not to aim at you at all. In fact, I enjoy your posts, really, I do.

Your posts are always informative.

Cheers Minister

I know that Chip, I wasn't even thinking about that when I posted . No offense taken at all my friend. Blessings. Minister.

I didnt even realize it but I made it to 1000 posts. haha. I just saw i was a kilo klub member. Does tht mean I get my name in yellow. Cant believe it has been 8 years since i signed up here. where does time go?

Crazy huh? If you go back and read really old posts, it seems that most of the oldtimers aren't here anymore. Remember when there would only be like 100guys logged on at a time? Right now there are 4000! We used to have a few sponsors, now its outta control. So did you have any internet access in prison?

Crazy huh? If you go back and read really old posts, it seems that most of the oldtimers aren't here anymore. Remember when there would only be like 100guys logged on at a time? Right now there are 4000! We used to have a few sponsors, now its outta control. So did you have any internet access in prison?

when there was like 100 guys logged on was when I liked it the most. It was smaller and more tight knit. Felt more like a family and home. Now it seems so commercial but I guess like anything this board has become a business and it needs to grow.

Still I agree with everything you said. Around 2001-2005 was when this board really felt good to me. I just see so many unfamilair names and your right all the old timers are gone. Now we are they old timers.

No computers in prison for where i was at until the end of my stay. Made it tough having to write letters everyday and not to mention expensive!

congrats maverick! time to have a few beers now! :fo:d-smil cheers bro! :D

one day, I hope I can join the Kilo Klub!

when there was like 100 guys logged on was when I liked it the most. It was smaller and more tight knit. Felt more like a family and home. Now it seems so commercial but I guess like anything this board has become a business and it needs to grow.

Still I agree with everything you said. Around 2001-2005 was when this board really felt good to me. I just see so many unfamilair names and your right all the old timers are gone. Now we are they old timers.

No computers in prison for where i was at until the end of my stay. Made it tough having to write letters everyday and not to mention expensive!

Yep, it's very commercialized. Although I am really happy for BigA because it seems like the site is really profitable now. And with your situation, the thing is, it could happen to any of us. You just happen to be one of the few who wouldn't roll. I have asked myself 1000 times if I got busted if I would turn, and I always said no. But then again I've never been in that situation and can't know for sure. It's a terrible situation to be in.

Congrats Mav! About time man :D
I think we joined "the boards" about the same time....you maybe just a bit before me. Old mesomorph.net with our old friend and mentor Luke Coffman...
aka cryptonite. That was 1998 or 1999. I was 21 and didnt know shit from applebutter. All I knew is I wanted to get big :headbang:
I remember it all like it was yesterday.

Congrats Mav! About time man :D
I think we joined "the boards" about the same time....you maybe just a bit before me. Old mesomorph.net with our old friend and mentor Luke Coffman...
aka cryptonite. That was 1998 or 1999. I was 21 and didnt know shit from applebutter. All I knew is I wanted to get big :headbang:
I remember it all like it was yesterday.

haha Those were the days buddy. Just like you all I wanted to do was get big and stay that way. Didnt care about anything else but bodybuilding. When I first came to the forums it was Elite Fitness then I moved on to the original UG and then to Huge's mesomorph where I met our old buddy crypto... Then to renegade and rippedmass...to professionalmuscle 1.0 aka probodybuilding ( the black board) then the chad nicholls muscle mayhem and then to here.

How times have changed. I actually went on rippedmass the other day just to read some old posts and go back in time.... I miss those days sometimes. When all it seemed like was trying to get big. I doubt those days will ever come again. At least the feeling. Thats when the net was fairly new and the forums were still somewhat young and people didnt know about them too much. Just a bunch of guys who liked to sit around and yak bodybuilding and converse. You had characters back then. Now all the posts just seem to blend in together.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner