over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

90 Year Old Cyclist Tests Positive for Tren Metabolite

What other supplements was he taking, I WANT THEM!!!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

I'd like our science-minded members to chime in on his "contaminated meat" defense.

I'd like our science-minded members to chime in on his "contaminated meat" defense.

Well, they do inject cattle with tren acetate implants, but I think the drug would be broken down into different metabolites when it is ingested. The likelihood that someone would end up ingesting the implants is slim too since I think they use a site up on the head to put the implants, but I could be wrong. I also think that they don't implant too close to the date that the cattle is slaughtered.

LMAO at a two year ban for DHEA. Caffeine is 10 times more effective for performance than DHEA. Idiots will call him a cheater too.

A two-year ban for DHEA??? What in tarnation? I'm no "stable jenius" but maybe I am but anyways....I'm certain DHEA is naturally synthesized by normal functioning adrenal cortices in humans.

Well, they do inject cattle with tren acetate implants, but I think the drug would be broken down into different metabolites when it is ingested. The likelihood that someone would end up ingesting the implants is slim too since I think they use a site up on the head to put the implants, but I could be wrong. I also think that they don't implant too close to the date that the cattle is slaughtered.

they inject them up by the ear.
so maybe if u eat scrapple. or hot dogs. or spam. or potted meat.....or bolognie...

Is the world really that worried about what "unfair advantages" a 90-year old has?

That's complete sh!t.

Whatever he's taking, I'd like to know.

1. Because I'd like to live that long.
2. Because if I do make it that far, I'd like to be active and not stuck in a nursing home.

The only reason he was tested is because he set a WR and they do need to uphold the integrity of WR's. If they let him keep it then it becomes a slippery slope for all others in all sports.

no chance, lol ..that's what makes him awesome ..hence my post

..i love this guy :headbang: ..he's my new hero

to the fellas that "can't understand why TREN" ..or "don't believe it was TREN"

consider:
#1 enemy of an endurance athlete is cortisol
TREN is cortisol's #1 enemy

^^^when you contemplate that the effective dose of TREN for cattle (200mg for 2000lbs +/- animal, in time released implant for the last 63 days before slaughter)<-the equivalent dose for a 200# guy would be 20mg time released over 63 days
..you begin to see what many of us know very well; TREN is a helluva drug!!

don't think this guy just jumped on the TREN-TRAIN when he was 89 either
(..he's fuckin' 90 +could easily pass for 65-70 and is well muscled for 90yrs old ..most 90's are lucky to be able to walk, much less set WR)

my personal take? ..i think this guy has been on a low dose (maybe 20-40mg/wk ..maybe even less?) for some time, along with his bicycling regimen
^^^i think he's offset the usual progression of age by maintaining muscle mass

some will say "but what about the impact to cardio?"
^^^not at that micro-dose

Wrong UFC 100% backs whatever usadas ruling is. They do not and will not go against them. The athletic commissions will then often have there own punishments on top of whatever usadas is. So USADA does punish it’s the relationship they have. They’ve given them full discretion

And the old head of USADA novistky no longer works for USADA he’s now a ufc employee on the ufc payroll. He’s become a talking shill for ufc so now they have an “expert” and everyone assumes what he says is what usada is saying as they think he’s still a usada employee. Nope. Lol

You are 100% incorrect! Jeff Novitsky NEVER worked for USADA. He worked for the FDA...do your research!! USADA does not impose the suspensions. That is up to the sport that uses USADA for testing.

I was always perplexed by the whole situation around Novitsky and how he had seemingly carte blanche to do whatever he wanted and use whatever resources necessary across different jurisdictions to go after Lance Armstrong...

Kind of ridiculous to go after him for drug testing, let alone to enforce a penalty. I doubt I'll be alive at 90, let alone doing anything competitive. I think that at that age they could easily look the other way.

You are 100% incorrect! Jeff Novitsky NEVER worked for USADA. He worked for the FDA...do your research!! USADA does not impose the suspensions. That is up to the sport that uses USADA for testing.

no chance, lol ..that's what makes him awesome ..hence my post

..i love this guy :headbang: ..he's my new hero

to the fellas that "can't understand why TREN" ..or "don't believe it was TREN"

consider:
#1 enemy of an endurance athlete is cortisol
TREN is cortisol's #1 enemy

^^^when you contemplate that the effective dose of TREN for cattle (200mg for 2000lbs +/- animal, in time released implant for the last 63 days before slaughter)<-the equivalent dose for a 200# guy would be 20mg time released over 63 days
..you begin to see what many of us know very well; TREN is a helluva drug!!

don't think this guy just jumped on the TREN-TRAIN when he was 89 either
(..he's fuckin' 90 +could easily pass for 65-70 and is well muscled for 90yrs old ..most 90's are lucky to be able to walk, much less set WR)

my personal take? ..i think this guy has been on a low dose (maybe 20-40mg/wk ..maybe even less?) for some time, along with his bicycling regimen
^^^i think he's offset the usual progression of age by maintaining muscle mass

some will say "but what about the impact to cardio?"
^^^not at that micro-dose
would be pretty interesting to see how a micro dosing of test and tren might feel for someone who is used to bodybuilding dosages. i don't see too many mma guys popping for tren but i wonder if they could use it in their training and what would be the optimal dose for them where it would not affect their cardio.

I was always perplexed by the whole situation around Novitsky and how he had seemingly carte blanche to do whatever he wanted and use whatever resources necessary across different jurisdictions to go after Lance Armstrong...

Kind of ridiculous to go after him for drug testing, let alone to enforce a penalty. I doubt I'll be alive at 90, let alone doing anything competitive. I think that at that age they could easily look the other way.

i always assumed Armstrong had just made too many enemies and one day it was decided that they had had enough of him and decided to drop the hammer on him. It was bizarre though considering many in the sport knew what was going on and that all of the sudden he was "catchable".

10687848-3x2-700x467.jpg

^^^shoots TREN ..then claims it was from "consuming contaminated meat" :headbang::headbang::headbang:

This mofo looks great for 90! Whatever he's doing works. When you get to be 90, it's pretty much just chill and wait for the inevitable, I mean lets be real. This old guy has some serious life left in him. Leave the old timer alone, I say he knows what he is doing. He's probably got 99.999999% of every 90 year old out there beat.

This mofo looks great for 90! Whatever he's doing works. When you get to be 90, it's pretty much just chill and wait for the inevitable, I mean lets be real. This old guy has some serious life left in him. Leave the old timer alone, I say he knows what he is doing. He's probably got 99.999999% of every 90 year old out there beat.

Honestly, people should be routinely be making it to 120yrs. It is a testament to the true dystopia clown corporate polluted toxic world where 80 y/o is the average. It is a damn shame. I know young guys in their 20s already talking about dying at 60 being ok if they had a decent life. We are so conditioned to think we do not have the capability for vitality and longevity if we just focus on the importance of health.

Honestly, people should be routinely be making it to 120yrs. It is a testament to the true dystopia clown corporate polluted toxic world where 80 y/o is the average. It is a damn shame. I know young guys in their 20s already talking about dying at 60 being ok if they had a decent life. We are so conditioned to think we do not have the capability for vitality and longevity if we just focus on the importance of health.

Looks like the oldest person ever verified was 122 years old. I don't see why most people couldn't live to be 95 years old. Lifestyle choices and genetics are the factors. Both of my grandmothers made it to 95 and 96 yrs. Being female is a big plus!

Looks like the oldest person ever verified was 122 years old. I don't see why most people couldn't live to be 95 years old. Lifestyle choices and genetics are the factors. Both of my grandmothers made it to 95 and 96 yrs. Being female is a big plus!

Wow, that is impressive.

Men have riskier lives and accumulate more damage working in industrial environments etc. Plus our biology is just not as well suited to longevity, everything that makes us men also runs the clock a bit faster.

I want to see 100 yr olds riding their bikes and going out for a drink at the pub etc!

The fda is even more corrupt.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner