over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

93 Year Old Bodybuilder... WOW!

Wow, 61 chip ups. Wonder how many PM members can do 61 chins.

Hell I can't even do 61 chin-ups and I am 29. Well I can't do them consequtively at least... I could do 12, rest, do 12 more, etc.

No offense but no way he can do 61 chins in one set there must be some qualifying conditions for that number

No offense but no way he can do 61 chins in one set there must be some qualifying conditions for that number

I am sure you're right. But nonetheless all of us should hope that when we are that age (if we live to be that old) that we are in such good shape.

He is quite impressive for his age

"Dr. Charles Eugster"

"If Eugster's routine sounds extremely impressive, that's because he's a human anomaly. Most seniors in their 90s are advised to avoid lifting weights and doing other strenuous forms of activity.

"[Eugster] is unusual and there is a small minority of the population that can undertake that sort of vigorous activity into their 90s, but that's not true of most of us,"

Bull he is not a statistical anomaly, he is a smart guy who figured out what to use in order to regain youth.

he looks very good and healthy (in is face too), he also looks very happy. good for him I hope he lives many more years.

Wow, 61 chip ups. Wonder how many PM members can do 61 chins.

Easy, takes me a few weeks to get through them all but I'm probably up to 100 a month now

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Bull he is not a statistical anomaly, he is a smart guy who figured out what to use in order to regain youth.
That's makes it sound like if we were all smart enough about it, we could train into our 90s too. No way. This guy is most definitely an anomaly. The fact that there's an article on this guy proves that.

I'll admit that I'm not able to do 60 plus pull-ups. It this is true, then is truly amazing.

There's a guy at my gym who is 75 and can do wide grip pull ups (complete ones) like no tomorrow. For being 75 he is in amazing shape. He always talks to me about how he doesn't take ANY medication, has never had any surgeries, etc, etc.

That's pretty good if you think about it because most senior citizens these days have a pharmacy in their bathroom with all the meds they're taking.

Most guys his age cant even do one chinup, heck most 50 yr olds cant do one! Most men dont even make it to 85 yrs old yet alone in the 90s. It truly is amazing.

I think most of us forget just how out of shape the average person is these days, at least in the US. Most men even as young as in thier 30 cant do but maybe one pullup, and women cant do one for sure. Ive seen kids in high school that cannot do a single pullup.

I think most of us forget just how out of shape the average person is these days, at least in the US. Most men even as young as in thier 30 cant do but maybe one pullup, and women cant do one for sure. Ive seen kids in high school that cannot do a single pullup.

So true! My best friend is 29 years old, 6'2 and 200lbs and can't do one single chin up and he can barely do a pushup.

That's pretty ridiculous if you ask me.

So true! My best friend is 29 years old, 6'2 and 200lbs and can't do one single chin up and he can barely do a pushup.

That's pretty ridiculous if you ask me.

thats what happens when you use too much machine exercises, my friend is the same he can lift nearly the whole stack on machines but dosn't have any functional strength.

That's simply amazing! He must have good genetics cuz most people his age are in a nursing home and have ol timers!

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws