over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

a couple basic questions

MountainMuscle

Registered
I apologize for not posting this in the Beginner's Forum instead of here, but no one (or not many) seem to view and respond to its posts.

I am a newbie with AAS and need to learn a couple things I haven't read anywhere. Any help would be appreciated!

Question 1: What is unused hcg supposed to look like, i.e. when you first receive it and before using it? I received an hcg amp yesterday and it is sealed with a white tablet-looking object inside it, but no liquid. It has Japanese (Chinese?) labeling so I can't tell much from it, but I can clearly see "5000" indicating the 5000 IUs content, which is correct. Is some form of preparation necessary to use hcg for a new amp? I do know that it must be refrigerated after the first use.

Question 2: I am new to even IM, haven't had one for years... I know where all of the acceptable body part sites are, what type of needle to use for each body part for IM, and have all the supplies and detailed directions. But I still feel worried and anxious for some reason. Anyone out there have any tips for someone's first IM? This is not for the hcg but rather test-cyp.

Thanks to anyone who replies, post or PM or email is fine!

check the how to do injections link at the bottom of the page. It will give you an idea on how to do an IM injection.

please help... hcg and IM

check the how to do injections link at the bottom of the page. It will give you an idea on how to do an IM injection.

That's actually where I got all of my information - I have it all printed out and in a binder lol. I am just very meticulous about everything I guess, so that's probably why I'm asking these questions.

But there are still some details left out on that site. For example, I believe you're supposed to hold the vial upside down when drawing oil into the syringe. But does that also apply to when you inject air into vial?

It also says to withdraw slightly more than your intended dose (.1 ml I believe). Is this to compensate for what gets left in the needle? Or is this not necessary?

It also says to *quickly* insert the needle and then leave the syringe in for 30 seconds... is that long necessary? How quickly? If you accidentally jam into a vein, wouldn't that be dangerous/painful?

Anybody else have any "encouraging" tips to get me going?

Last I really need to know what's up with this hcg. If necessary I may be able to post a picture of it

Thanks!

hcg doesn't come premixed you have to add bac water to it to reconstitute. it should look like an amp with powder in it. google hcg and you can find pics of it.

water for hcg, injecting air into vial?

Thanks, Snuka. Can you tell me if this water is bacteriostatic water: http://www.sterilesyringes.com/Products/Water/Water.html

It says it is sterile water, so I assume it is? Please let me know

Can anyone answer my questions about the general injection procedure? For example, I do not see other sites stating to first inject an equal amount of air into the vial before drawing liquid into the syringe and injecting. Is this necessary?

If anyone could answer any of the other above questions that would be great... I'm learning :)

All of what im about to write is strictly my own preferance and protocol. When drawing fluid from a sealed vile you need to displace the amount of fluid with air. Always swab the top with alchohol first. if you injecting 1ml draw a ml of air into your syringe and leave bottle right side up(so not to disturb pesky bubbles) and inject the air, this will put a little pressure on the plunger, invert vile and slowly draw out 1ml of fluid. Make sure there are no bubbles in the syringe before injecting (again be as meticulous as you deem fit) as far as entering the muscle(again swab area with alchohol) it doesnt have to be like darts, take your time and ease it in if you like. once its in slowly draw back on the plungr(aspirate) about a line just to see if any blood comes into the syringe, if so you have likely struk a vein and need to abort the injection. once you have aspirated begin to inject the fluid slowly and it will get easier once a pocket opens up in muscle, withdraw and it over.

clarified a lot, just one more question!

All of what im about to write is strictly my own preferance and protocol. When drawing fluid from a sealed vile you need to displace the amount of fluid with air. Always swab the top with alchohol first. if you injecting 1ml draw a ml of air into your syringe and leave bottle right side up(so not to disturb pesky bubbles) and inject the air, this will put a little pressure on the plunger, invert vile and slowly draw out 1ml of fluid. Make sure there are no bubbles in the syringe before injecting (again be as meticulous as you deem fit) as far as entering the muscle(again swab area with alchohol) it doesnt have to be like darts, take your time and ease it in if you like. once its in slowly draw back on the plungr(aspirate) about a line just to see if any blood comes into the syringe, if so you have likely struk a vein and need to abort the injection. once you have aspirated begin to inject the fluid slowly and it will get easier once a pocket opens up in muscle, withdraw and it over.

Answered all of my questions about the "gray areas" in injection guides, thanks!

Now I have one more question about dosage of testosterone-cyp. I know the common range is 250mg-500mg per week. Is there a guideline based on bodyweight? I haven't started the cycle yet, and I don't want to waste a vial (which isn't cheap!) because I used too low a dosage. I've read that 250mg per week is too low for a lot of people (posts by different users on various forums). I am thinking about going mid-way at 375mg per week. Then I could basically guarantee results and not waste my first-ever vial, and if needed I can lower the dose the next time. I weigh about 167 right now. Any suggestions?

Hey mountain that water that you had a link to looks fine to me. I dont see why you can use that instead of bacteriostatic water.

Also what are you stats? I see it says 167lbs. Whats you height, training experience, age.....etc. 167lbs seems pretty light you can definitely gain more with a good diet protocol in the mean time. Then do some more research on juice and come back in a year or two,

re Snuka

Hey mountain that water that you had a link to looks fine to me. I dont see why you can use that instead of bacteriostatic water.

Also what are you stats? I see it says 167lbs. Whats you height, training experience, age.....etc. 167lbs seems pretty light you can definitely gain more with a good diet protocol in the mean time. Then do some more research on juice and come back in a year or two,

Thanks! I found a couple other sites that sell the water as well.

I'm 29 years old, 5'6", 167 lbs, and been training since I was 13 years old.

Arms (all measurements are "cold") are ~16", forearms ~13", thighs ~24", chest ~45", and waist ~32".

Bench press ~275 lbs, squat ~450 lbs, deadlift ~550 lbs, and can do about 10 wide-grip pull-ups (not chin-ups) with 75 lbs on a dip belt.

I also do regular mixed martial arts workouts for cardio (3-4 x week, basically 30-40 minutes of heavy bag, speed bag, and double-end bag in 2-3 minute "rounds").

I think I'm experienced enough to start the juice... my gains have slowed down the past year and now I'm one year closer to that dreaded 30-year-old test drop...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131