over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A Day In The Life of a Bodybuilder: For the Less Genetically Gifted- AMA

Bumping a great thread, and question. So at 49 I feel it's not wise to go over a gram total. But...if blood work is good what's everyone's opinion? It's my body and I reap the consequences of my choices in the end. But on 350 test 350 primo 250 Mast blood work looks good.
Blood work is your diagnostic indicator, not the amount of gear you take. If your bloods are good then use whatever you want.

Blood work is your diagnostic indicator, not the amount of gear you take. If your bloods are good then use whatever you want.
Spot on. @Cerberus777 as long as your bloodwork, heart screening and vitals are good then proceed how you want IMO.

Start with food and make slow changes up until you get to the goal you’re trying to achieve.

Spot on. @Cerberus777 as long as your bloodwork, heart screening and vitals are good then proceed how you want IMO.

Start with food and make slow changes up until you get to the goal you’re trying to achieve.
I normally hit a wall where changes in diet and workouts don't add lean mass, I'll up it 10% and repeat. I'm not as reckless as I used to be.

I normally hit a wall where changes in diet and workouts don't add lean mass, I'll up it 10% and repeat. I'm not as reckless as I used to be.
I didn’t put a number on it, but that’s what I would do. Make bumps in food first then recomp it and move up gear by 10% increments towards your goal.

Where I see guys get it wrong is where they do the opposite- always up the food before the gear.

I have been busy as hell, but wanted to post what I’m currently eating and doing now on baseline days.

Genetics matter, gear plays its role, but diet and heavy ass training makes great bodybuilders IMO. Enjoy!

Baseline Training Day Menu

Meal #1

- 300 grams of liquid egg whites
- 35 g pure beef isolate or pure whey isolate
- 100 g Dry Measure Gluten Free Oats
- 100 g jasmine rice cook in with the oats
- 150 g OrganicFrozen Berries of choice
- 60 g organic banana weighed with skin peeled
- 2tbs Sugar Free Jam ( optional but if you want to add )
- 2tbs Raw Coca powder
- Fish Oil 2 g

PRE SHAKE:

- 2 Scoops Evogen 3D
- 2 scoops Evogen Carnigen (taking a break from pinning it)

INTRA WORKOUT SHAKE :

- 10g Glutamine
- 20g EAA (Evogen)
- 1 Serving Peak02
- 5g creatine
- 3g HMB
- 50 g Carbs From Karbolyn
- Dilute in 42-46oz water

( POST-WORKOUT MEAL )

Meal #2

- 7 g Leucine
-60 g Pure Whey Isolate ( PROTEIN NOT SCALE WEIGHT )
-100 g Carbs ( NOT SCALE WEIGHT ) From Rice Krispie Cereal OR Rice Chex ( Any Low Fat Gluten Free CerealHAS TO BE 1.5 G OF FAT PER SERVING OF UNDER )Or 100g carbs from Rice N Grinds Or Real Sourdough Or Fat-Free Fig Newtons Or Any Carb Combo THAT DIGEST THE FASTEST OVERALL AND EMPTYS OUT QUICKLY ! TAKE NOTES OF WHAT WORKS

Meal #3
- 200 g 96/4 Lean Ground Grass Fed Grass Finished Beef
- 250 g jasmine rice
- 6ml EVOO OR MAC NUT OIL
- 1 Serving Bubbies Sauerkraut (optional but great for gut health )

Meal #4
- 200 g 99% Lean Ground Turkey Or Cod Or Snapper
- 250 g Jasmine Rice
- 6mL EVOO OR MAC NUT OIL

Meal #5
- 200 g Chicken Breast Tenderloin ( FATFREE )
- 250 g jasmine rice + 75 g avocado
- 4 oz grass fed bone broth ( MASH IN CHICKEN AND RICEWHILE COOKING )

Meal #6
- 375 g liquid egg whites + 20 g EVCCO
- 45 g Dry Measure COR OR Same Carb Macros from Jasmine Rice

Ok I will keep this going while I have the time. Today is a baseline day. Meal plan and supps are posted above.

Today I do pin. So for all the gear heads who want to know today was:

450mg Test Cyp
300mg EQ
100mg NPP

Workout today was shoulders and triceps.

Delts:

Progressive warm up:

Side Laterals into cable front raises with a rope or straight bar into machine overhead presses We are simply moving blood into the pecs and the tendons connecting to the pec into the bicep .. Non stop fashion 3 sets each 15-20 reps NOT HEAVY AT ALL. Simply a warm
Up.

Smith Machine Shoulder Press:
ROM no lower than eye level. Eccentric 3-4 count, 1 count pause at bottom and explode up. One warm up set for 12 to feel it out. 3 working sets of 10-10-8. On the final set drop weight by 30% and do 6-8 more reps with controlled form. Keep it clean.

Seated Side Laterals Super set with Cable Upright Row’s: this is about controlled blood volume. No momentum. Chest up, elbows up and imagine you’re pouring a glass of water out with your palms as you come up to contract the delts. Then go straight into upright cable rows with NO momentum. 3 rounds of 15-12-12. 60-90 sec rest between sets.

WALK THE RACK POWER PARTIALS SIDE LATERALS : this movement is the finisher. Chin up and pull out with your elbows. No swings. Start with a weight you can handle and go for 10’s. Example- 60, 50, 40, 30, 20, 10.
2 rounds of these.

Triceps:

Progressive warm up:
V bar push down into rope push dowms into over rope extensions. 3 rounds of 15.

Incline Skull Crushers: 3 sets or 15-12-10. Pyramid each set. 3-4 eccentric and fully contract the tricep.

Weighted bench dips (between two benches): load up with a plate or dumbell. 4 sets: 12-10-8-6. A 3-4 eccentric and hold contraction for one count. Push back and out at the top for further contraction.

Incline dual dumbell skull crushers: finisher and all about time under tension. 3 seconds on eccentric and 3 seconds up with a one count contraction. 3 sets: 12-10-10. You shouldn’t be able to use heavy weight if you did the workout right.

25 min on incline treadmill PWO and 10k steps will be gotten in today.

As you guys can see there are no secrets. It’s just doing the same tough shit day in and day out consistently.

Enjoy!
I've been doing your delts workout a++ , not the best pump ever (that's when I hit them with giant sets) but I definitely feel like I "destroyed it" better than with any other workout. Did have some questions

1. I assume this is once a week?
2. Do you go up the rack first like John did sometimes? Do you drop to the next lighter weight when you fail with a set of DB, or after a certain number of reps say 10? For the heavier ones, are those partials or you start with the heaviest weight you can get full reps?

I've been doing your delts workout a++ , not the best pump ever (that's when I hit them with giant sets) but I definitely feel like I "destroyed it" better than with any other workout. Did have some questions

1. I assume this is once a week?
2. Do you go up the rack first like John did sometimes? Do you drop to the next lighter weight when you fail with a set of DB, or after a certain number of reps say 10? For the heavier ones, are those partials or you start with the heaviest weight you can get full reps?
Happy to hear it. Delts are hit once a week.

For walk the racks the goal is only to do partials to get the deep separation in the side delt. Reps should be between 6-10. I usually start with 50’s and work my way down. If you can word down by 5’s great, but at minimum by 10’s.

Only reason I may skip a 5 is if someone has the weight pulled from the rack using it.

It’s two rounds of this. If you don’t have an insane pump after you’ve done them wrong IMO.

I didn’t put a number on it, but that’s what I would do. Make bumps in food first then recomp it and move up gear by 10% increments towards your goal.

Where I see guys get it wrong is where they do the opposite- always up the food before the gear.
I bump food when I just gain fat and not lean tissue I'll bump the gear. Bumping gear first is like adding more mortar and no bricks. Thanks for the input.

Happy to hear it. Delts are hit once a week.

For walk the racks the goal is only to do partials to get the deep separation in the side delt. Reps should be between 6-10. I usually start with 50’s and work my way down. If you can word down by 5’s great, but at minimum by 10’s.

Only reason I may skip a 5 is if someone has the weight pulled from the rack using it.

It’s two rounds of this. If you don’t have an insane pump after you’ve done them wrong IMO.
I love "run the rack" and I often do it and include it in clients' plans but I do Ronnie's version - so up and down

I love "run the rack" and I often do it and include it in clients' plans but I do Ronnie's version - so up and down
Honestly as hard as I go on the exercises prior I don’t think I could make it up and and down. 😂

I go straight from a super set of seated side lat raises with upright bar rows to them. AND I have heavy triceps after it.

My intra shake only takes me so far. 🤣

Honestly as hard as I go on the exercises prior I don’t think I could make it up and and down. 😂

I go straight from a super set of seated side lat raises with upright bar rows to them. AND I have heavy triceps after it.

My intra shake only takes me so far. 🤣
I'm a bit crazy with training and with gear 😅

actually cheat meals too as I don't do them at all, which is crazy for some people 😂
I honestly didn't do them for years when I was locked in to

If you don't eat that shit at all you don't crave it.

I go a week without McDonald's I won't even think about it

actually cheat meals too as I don't do them at all, which is crazy for some people 😂
When I say free meal it’s usually some organic dish at this place called True Food Kitchen here. It’s grass fed, organic and clean.

Last Sunday my wife wanted Mexican. Told her that was all her. 🤣 I’ll take a meal and eat out with her when we deviate from True Food Kitchen.

I value my digestion too much to eat that crap.

I have been busy as hell, but wanted to post what I’m currently eating and doing now on baseline days.

Genetics matter, gear plays its role, but diet and heavy ass training makes great bodybuilders IMO. Enjoy!

Baseline Training Day Menu

Meal #1

- 300 grams of liquid egg whites
- 35 g pure beef isolate or pure whey isolate
- 100 g Dry Measure Gluten Free Oats
- 100 g jasmine rice cook in with the oats
- 150 g OrganicFrozen Berries of choice
- 60 g organic banana weighed with skin peeled
- 2tbs Sugar Free Jam ( optional but if you want to add )
- 2tbs Raw Coca powder
- Fish Oil 2 g

PRE SHAKE:

- 2 Scoops Evogen 3D
- 2 scoops Evogen Carnigen (taking a break from pinning it)

INTRA WORKOUT SHAKE :

- 10g Glutamine
- 20g EAA (Evogen)
- 1 Serving Peak02
- 5g creatine
- 3g HMB
- 50 g Carbs From Karbolyn
- Dilute in 42-46oz water

( POST-WORKOUT MEAL )

Meal #2

- 7 g Leucine
-60 g Pure Whey Isolate ( PROTEIN NOT SCALE WEIGHT )
-100 g Carbs ( NOT SCALE WEIGHT ) From Rice Krispie Cereal OR Rice Chex ( Any Low Fat Gluten Free CerealHAS TO BE 1.5 G OF FAT PER SERVING OF UNDER )Or 100g carbs from Rice N Grinds Or Real Sourdough Or Fat-Free Fig Newtons Or Any Carb Combo THAT DIGEST THE FASTEST OVERALL AND EMPTYS OUT QUICKLY ! TAKE NOTES OF WHAT WORKS

Meal #3
- 200 g 96/4 Lean Ground Grass Fed Grass Finished Beef
- 250 g jasmine rice
- 6ml EVOO OR MAC NUT OIL

Meal #4
- 200 g 99% Lean Ground Turkey Or Cod Or Snapper
- 250 g Jasmine Rice
- 6mL EVOO OR MAC NUT OIL

Meal #5
- 200 g Chicken Breast Tenderloin ( FATFREE )
- 250 g jasmine rice + 75 g avocado
- 4 oz grass fed bone broth ( MASH IN CHICKEN AND RICEWHILE COOKING )

Meal #6
- 375 g liquid egg whites + 20 g EVCCO
- 45 g Dry Measure COR OR Same Carb Macros from Jasmine Rice
What is the cardio regime at the moment mate? How was is tapered from your diet phase to rebound?

What is the cardio regime at the moment mate? How was is tapered from your diet phase to rebound?
Currently is 25 minute brisk walk AM fasted with my dogs and 10k steps daily.

Dieting was 25 min, 5 days a week on the stepmill with HR of 130. I went up to 40 minutes daily for a few weeks during my last prep. This is done PWO.

How are u measuring your rice to 250g?
What's evcco?
Thanks
That’s cooked rice from my rice cooker.

I have trust issues with scoops and measuring cups so everything goes on my electronic scale- including my protein powders and karbolyn. 😂

Oils get measured on there as well.

Extra Virgin Coconut Oil. Most times I will use Mac Oil instead as I’m a huge fan of it due to its omega contents.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity