over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A few random shots @ 6 weeks out.

fuk me sideways!!!!!!!!

sick wheels man, always awesome to see

conditioning looks good and probably little ahead of schedule, however dont think thats possible since you can never be lean and dry enough :)

best of luck, although i doubt ull need it

Looking good bro.
Wheels look good. just keep as much size on them as you can.

looking good bro! For sure keep us updated!

Thanks for the positive reinforcement guys. I just got back from the doing cardio and got to read all this.

I've been treating this prep like it's the only thing that matters. I've reached a point where I just can't stand being mediocre. Every training session I have, I sit there for 5 minutes and visualize things that put me in the right state of mind. I picture being the last person on stage with my hands raised. I picture the other guys doing the same things I'm doing. I have to make sure that nobody else is working harder or smarter than I am. Genetics are the only thing that will beat me on May 7th.

This year has been all about timing. My head is on straight. My desperation/inspiration is on point. I haven't missed a meal, a cardio session, or cheated when I wasn't supposed to. There's nothing to interfere with acheiving my goals. I love every day of it. That's actually why I'm doing the Philadelphia. I just want an excuse to keep going for another month. If things go well, I may consider doing a BIG show at the end of the year.

Dave Palumbo is doing a great job with my prep. Everything is basic, to the point, and blunt. I love the "here it is, just fucking do it" attitude.

Special thanks to Dante and True Protein as always. I'm going to have a nice pile of flavor packets for my whey isolate/egg shakes. They taste like dessert in between my solid meals. I highly suggest buying unflavored protein and flavoring it yourself with these. You can make every shake PERFECT. My current favorites are the vanilla birthday cake, coconut cream, and strawberry cheesecake.

I'll be sure to keep everybody posted. Hopefully I'll get a video or two on here with some decent mandatories in a few weeks when I get harder.

Thanks again!

Palumbo???
Damn.. Tell him to give Kenny a call, lol. He will kmow who you are talking about..
palumbo is a good dude and knows his stuff. he tought me pretty much everything I know. i havent talked to him in probally 10 years

Big Dave lookin awesome...great improvements

How tha hell do you post pics in a damn thread? Not a link but my pics show up like his did?

I want to post some pics of my wheels before and after and what I did WRONG, lol

SWOLE!!

Looking incredible Big Dave. What weight do you plan on competing at. You don't look like you have much to lose. Best of luck. Incredible physique!!

your brother in CHrist,

Lucky

Sick Sick Sick, thats all i can say, for sure TOP NATional bodybuilder. Condition looks ahead.

Fulfilling his destiny.... with Dave it was just a matter of time of him nailing his condition....everyone knows its a nightmare standing next to him....he has a way of making people look real chickenlegged and stringy very quick.

Nose to the grindstone Dave....go get it!

Fulfilling his destiny.... with Dave it was just a matter of time of him nailing his condition....everyone knows its a nightmare standing next to him....he has a way of making people look real chickenlegged and stringy very quick.

hahahaha - SO TRUE!

Comments from this man are always appreciated. He's done more for me in this sport than ANYBODY. 90% of his ideas are how I got to be a true superheavyweight and they're also why I see no limit to my progress. When he speaks, listen up. It's the truth.

Anybody who wants to know about my legs... Heavy weight on EVERY leg day. Nothing fancy. Squat till you puke or feel death looming. Progressively add weight over time. Progressively eat more every year. Be consistent. Show me a guy doing drop sets on the leg press and I'll show you "okay" quads. Show me a guy who can squat 600 ass to ankles for 8 deep reps and then you'll see amazing legs. It's that simple. Eat more. Lift heavier. Perfect form. Don't slack. Look at Shelby Starnes. Anybody give a shit who this guy was in 2005? Now you PAY him for advice. Hard work beats talent when talent refuses to work hard. Combine both and you have your Evan Centopanis and Jason Huhs.

guarantee

This guy will win the overall at the Philly Show if he even bothers to show up............you read it here first...........stamp it!!!!

Comments from this man are always appreciated.

Got to admit - I was impressed that DC stopped by. He's got to be responsible for more muscle gained across the web than any one else! Even for an old fart like me! Nice to have his counsel, Dave!

5 weeks 2 days till Pitt.
7 weeks 2 days till JR USA.
11 weeks 2 days till Philly.

Attachments

• 5 weeks out ab thigh.jpg
    5 weeks out ab thigh.jpg
    295.3 KB · Views: 109
  • 5 weeks out front double bi.jpg
    5 weeks out front double bi.jpg
    296.6 KB · Views: 111
  • 5 weeks out MM.jpg
    5 weeks out MM.jpg