over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A few tren questions...

swedemiester77

Registered
What is the minimum dosage where one should get the alkaline taste and tren cough? (ie 100mg EOD) And if one doesnt get these does it mean the product is under dosed or bunk?

How long does it take to feel the effects? I heard one to two weeks, but does that differ pending on the ester?

Does Prami mitigate all of the sides? (ie. night sweats, insomnia, loss of libido)

I've read that T3 is needed at 25 ED, is this true?

What is the minimum dosage where one should get the alkaline taste and tren cough? (ie 100mg EOD) And if one doesnt get these does it mean the product is under dosed or bunk?

How long does it take to feel the effects? I heard one to two weeks, but does that differ pending on the ester?

Does Prami mitigate all of the sides? (ie. night sweats, insomnia, loss of libido)

i think the alkaline taste and tren cough vary from person to person my friends gets it at 75mgs eod and i dont get it from 200eod

ive only taken tren ace so i cant speak on the longer esters but around day 10 i really start to see the vascularity and strength gains

ive never taken t3 the guy who got me started on juice was taking t3 and mest his thryroids all up so im scared of the stuff

I have never had a tren cough. Mine was not underdosed. Not everyone gets it.
I start feeling it within in five days. I have tried tren a, tren hex, and tren e. Tren A was quicker, but I prefere tren E the best.
I have never used T3 with tren. What would be the pointt.

I have never used T3 with tren. What would be the pointt.

This is from Steroid.com,

"Ironically, even though Tren is an excellent contest prep drug, it lowers your thyroid level, and this raises prolactin. I recommend taking T3 (25mcgs/day) along with your Tren to avoid elevating your prolactin too high via this route"

Not sure about the validity of this statement.

This is from Steroid.com,

"Ironically, even though Tren is an excellent contest prep drug, it lowers your thyroid level, and this raises prolactin. I recommend taking T3 (25mcgs/day) along with your Tren to avoid elevating your prolactin too high via this route"

Not sure about the validity of this statement.

i dunno i know a lot of people run t3 during contest prep but i never heard that before interesting

i dunno i know a lot of people run t3 during contest prep but i never heard that before interesting

If I were to run it it would not be for a contest but for the beach, Hawaii baby.

But Im too worried about losing an ounce of my hard earned muscle. So to the trash my T3 goes...

If I were to run it it would not be for a contest but for the beach, Hawaii baby.

But Im too worried about losing an ounce of my hard earned muscle. So to the trash my T3 goes...

if you use it with roids at reasonable doses it wont make you lose muscle

T3 gave me heart palipataions. I hated the stuff.

to the original question, ive only once gotten a cough, at 100mg EOD and it was very mild for me. ive never had the alkaline taste either. also ive only had mild night sweats the first week(was at 75mg) and ive never had insomnia. this is from my own limited experience though.

No sides except night sweats. It tasted almost like blood in the back of my throat sometimes.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131