over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A new path

gomit

Registered
Well unfortuantly me and the girlfriend(soon to be fiance) have been going at it back and forth over gear usage. She is a first year med student and has it fixated in her head that not only will they kill me but they will ruin both of our lives, as i am obviously taking them without a prescription. She is a very smart girl but I believe she is overreacting, but i understand her legal veiwpoint as it could cause legal risks for her licences as well.

Needless to say, she threw down the choice steroids or her. After a few weeks of thinking and me staying with a buddy(she didn't want me around tell i decided) I chose her and sadly only 7 weeks into my first cycle had to trash everything :( Granted i know she is saving my life in the long run and she has done nothing but help me through alot of shit in my life including drug addictions, sever depression and so on. So i know shes worth it, but at this point i'm kind of lost on where to go.

I know I will never compete now as i have no interest in natural body building( i just don't like the look) But fitness is my life i am just starting with a partner on our personal training business, and i also have an opurtuiny this summer to go out to Cali to fitness model.

My question is what legal options do i have, as i still want to get as big as humanly possible just within the law :( Obviously Pro hormones are something i will look into, i was also wondering if synthol would be an option with pro hormones as they seem to be just weaker anabolic. Also sadly peptides are out the window as shes not a fan of the whole legal loophole. But at least i get a brand new husky pup out of this!!

A shitty day, but i guess a new beginning thanks as always bros!

I think you should of just maned up and finished your cycle... Shes only looking at the negative aspect of the situation.. What about the benefits and the healthy life style and the high self esteem that it builds... I commend you for choosing love thou..
You can get it from a doctor legally especially if u wait a few weeks... Get a blood test done.... Your test will be really low and suppressed somewhat by then from your cycle and they might consider putting u on TRT..
Idk your age or history but if your a younger guy you got time bro.... I would stay in the gym and keep it up with or without

Is your girl ok with HRT? It's legal and would be better than totally shutting down your natty test for a long time. You should tell her that you having low t levels from completely going off is dangerous as well. Depression, no libido, no energy, higher estro levels, etc.

Imo you made the right choice ;)

Imo you made the right choice ;)

This. If she is "the one" for you she comes first. She is obviously intelligent and you guys could have a great life together....if the marriage fails then juice your balls off and bang young chicks..:)

If she is the girl for you and more important than your extracurricular activities, then you made the right choice. If you're going to feel incomplete and inadequate without them, you will end up resenting the hell out of her and probably start sneaking around with it. Both scenarios are bad. If you have a psychological attachment to them, you better work on that or it will wreak havoc in your life. Best of luck to you.

Is your girl ok with HRT? It's legal and would be better than totally shutting down your natty test for a long time. You should tell her that you having low t levels from completely going off is dangerous as well. Depression, no libido, no energy, higher estro levels, etc.

She is ok with HRT as long as it is through a doctor, the only issue is that i am 23 about to turn 24. Granted pre cycle i did test in the lower natural side (320 i believe) HRT would be great im just concerned not many docs are going to be willing to put a 23 yr old who just got off cycle on TRT. It is something we have both talked about and she did agree to let me go on HRT once it is doctor prescribed so i guess its possible.

good luck man, I hope she makes you happy and you might just need to find some other hobby really.

Tank your test levels and then go to a doctor that's known to prescribe TRT imo. Once you're on TRT, it's pretty easy to sneak in an extra gram or two of test here and there :rolleyes:

Accept me, or get the fuck out of my life! That's my stance. I won't live under the rules of another. Women will try to control you. Let them do it and they never give you the same respect as if you let them know you will accept them no matter what, and expect the same respect in return. I have been told by girlfriends that I am an asshole because I don't necessarily do what they want me to do, but that they respect me a hell of a lot more than the guys of their past who let them walk all over them.

What part of your life will she try to control next? Give her an ultimatum. See how she likes it. Will she give up something she is passionate about for you? An ultimatum is never the way to go in a mature relationship.

I was given the same ultimatum, a couple of times. No woman has left me over my decision. The logic I discussed above makes sense to anyone who truly wants to be with you, as it did to the women that were in my life. No one appreciates being controlled. Love requires acceptance.

Rule #1 we dont tell each other what to do

You really want this woman running ur life its time to move on
Let her go bro

I know how you feel and all I can say is she has to love you for who you are! If PED's is what you want to pursue, then you better do what you want to do....later on in life you might regret this decision. I agree with what the others say that if you let her decide this part of your life, then what is next. I hid my PED use in my marriage for 10yrs and when it was discovered, ultimatums were made and needless to say I am divorced. Since then I have been up front on what I do and its either accept me for who I am or the relationship is over. Good luck to you and you only have one life, live it like you want!

DD

That's my thoughts what is she gonna ask for next?? U can tell her u don't want her working around sick people she could catch a disease and die... Give up your med career.. I wonder what she would tell you?? Luv is gotta go both ways.. Make sure your getting your needs filled also or that shit is just gonna continue

I've been through it before with a woman that was controlling. It was horrible, but I loved her or so I thought. I put up with alot of bs before I left, what a waste of several years. And trust me it doesn't get better it gets worse. Find someone that wants to b with u for who u are, not someone that's wants to change the person u are. Good luck.

Plus since she has taken your balls you will probably need HRT.

What part of your life will she try to control next? Give her an ultimatum. See how she likes it. Will she give up something she is passionate about for you? An ultimatum is never the way to go in a mature relationship.

I usually invoke this philosophy. I pose similar ultimatums or try to show where she's being a hypocrite and doesn't apply the same standards to herself. People also need to understand that my values aren't necessarily yours. You may like to stay dead center.....whereas I like to ride that outer edge. Just because you're not a risk taker, doesn't mean I'm not.

My wife is a doctor and this is how any smart, mentally stable girl would act. Lol at guys saying she is wrong not to ask that you not bring illegal drugs into the house and later around your children.

Although having a partner you love is more important than taking steroids, I can't imagine having a positive future with someone who doesn't accept you as you are. I have to say prepare yourself for a long life of similar situations. First it's steroids, then it's certain friends who are a "bad influence", then it's going to the gym so much, etc.

Almost all attempts at changing someone are based on ones insecurity. I don't know her so possibly she is just extremely concerned about your health, but me personally, I don't think it's a good standard to set. Women tend to want to change a man then lose respect for him once he listens. Be whoever you want and someone will love that.

If it helps my wife also didn't support gear use. I never used and trust me, at 35 with 2 kids, I sure as hell don't regret it.

Also, if you aren't going to take anything illegal I suggest you lose the desire to be "big as possible". You aren't going to get very big. Just eat a good diet with lots of protein and try to be athletic and somewhat muscular. It's an uphill battle trying to get huge even when abusing substances, doing it from a natural standpoint will result in even more obsessive behaviour and frustration, followed by disappointment.

In the end you will either just grow to hate all of it or try to hide future cycles from her. So if you commit to letting her decisions guide you, just ditch the "gotta get huge" mentality.

Super dmz etc work very well but you can't take pro-hormones often or long as they are pretty toxic.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131