over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A new path

If it helps my wife also didn't support gear use. I never used and trust me, at 35 with 2 kids, I sure as hell don't regret it.

I know plenty of "smart, mentally stable" women who are educated enough to realize moderate gear use isn't evil. The condescending shit is annoying. Plenty of girls who are "smart, mentally stable" by your standards think it's okay to get black out drunk on weekends and eat shit food all the time. Including Dr's. Life is not black and white.

That being said if you really had no desire to take AAS in the first place, that was probably a smart choice. If you based your choices off a woman, then obviously we have different ideas of how a man should act.

Although having a partner you love is more important than taking steroids, I can't imagine having a positive future with someone who doesn't accept you as you are. I have to say prepare yourself for a long life of similar situations. First it's steroids, then it's certain friends who are a "bad influence", then it's going to the gym so much, etc.

Almost all attempts at changing someone are based on ones insecurity. I don't know her so possibly she is just extremely concerned about your health, but me personally, I don't think it's a good standard to set. Women tend to want to change a man then lose respect for him once he listens. Be whoever you want and someone will love that.

I would agree with all of this except you are comparing changing someone to not supporting the purchase and use of illegal drugs that threaten health and ability to have children?

I would agree with all of this except you are comparing changing someone to not supporting the purchase and use of illegal drugs that threaten health and ability to have children?

Well if the use of steroids are that big of a deal to the partner, they shouldn't try to form a life long partnership with someone who enjoys using them.

And I honestly don't know many people who can't have kids due to steroids. My son would probably argue along with that.

Also, if you aren't going to take anything illegal I suggest you lose the desire to be "big as possible". You aren't going to get very big. Just eat a good diet with lots of protein and try to be athletic and somewhat muscular. It's an uphill battle trying to get huge even when abusing substances, doing it from a natural standpoint will result in even more obsessive behaviour and frustration, followed by disappointment.

In the end you will either just grow to hate all of it or try to hide future cycles from her. So if you commit to letting her decisions guide you, just ditch the "gotta get huge" mentality.

Super dmz etc work very well but you can't take pro-hormones often or long as they are pretty toxic.

You are spot on here.

It's your first freakin cycle dude...you were on for 7 weeks.
Accept her as your life and forget about the juice.
ESPECIALLY if you think you want to marry her.

If you were a gear veteran and this was your upteenth cycle I'd tell you to seriously think about if you have a future with her....but you're not.

Move on from gear.

I do think however if you are talking bout a situation where you are in a relationship and then decide to start using steroids, then it is a different story. I feel like that would be more of a team decision. But if you have been using them and enjoy it then you start dating a chick and down the road she says stop, that is the situation I am referring to.

It's your first freakin cycle dude...you were on for 7 weeks.
Accept her as your life and forget about the juice.
ESPECIALLY if you think you want to marry her.

If you were a gear veteran and this was your upteenth cycle I'd tell you to seriously think about if you have a future with her....but you're not.

Move on from gear.

I guess I didn't read the OP very well, I assumed they were a bodybuilder and long term user.

I do think however if you are talking bout a situation where you are in a relationship and then decide to start using steroids, then it is a different story. I feel like that would be more of a team decision. But if you have been using them and enjoy it then you start dating a chick and down the road she says stop, that is the situation I am referring to.

I agree with you here as well. There is a difference.

I appreciate the feedback even the harsh stuff(knew that was coming) Yes its only 7 weeks into my first cycle but we have been at each other throats over this for the last two years since i decided its what i wanted to do. I tried taking Ur stance JJ unfourtanly things are allot more complicated that just accept me over move on in this situation.

For now i will give up the gear and just slowly try to educate her on the not so horrible side of moderate use and pick it up later, I'm not at my natural peak so there is still some growing to be done.. thanks again guys! Even the ass holes i appreciate the feedback.

Had the same thing happen to me in my last relationship. Ultimately I ended up resenting her and was miserable to be around because I was not doing what I loved. Its not just the drugs, it's the fact I love the lifestyle but it also requires a lot of dedication. That being said I simply don't want to follow a strict diet, go to the gym religiously, sacrifice certain social situations only to look slightly better than an average guy with good genetics. I will say this though it is only your first cycle stop while your ahead if it doesn't workout between you two than blast away, however it sounds like you have a good thing going and I would see it through.

I have been with my lady for 2.5 years, and at first she was really anti-gear, but over time, with her seeing how training and lifting and getting big makes me happy and gives me confidence, she has grown to accept it, the more she finds out that there are a lot of people out there doing it, she has accepted the fact that I will probably be on the juice for a while. I don't know if you can get her to come around or not, but having her and the gear would be the best of both worlds. Like a previous poster said, find a good hrt doc, get a script, and that way you can blast the shit outta some test prop and npp then when your doc prescribed bloodwork gets close, drop back down to your HRT level, and all will be fine. But once again, you will be hiding something from her, and how thats going to sit with you, or the paranoia that comes in with hiding shit from your lady, may not be worth it bro, your call, whatever you chose, best wishes to you!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws