over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A Sad Day

Stump

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
This morning we had to put our boxer Lexus to sleep that we have had for 10 years. She was suffering from tumors and hip problems. She had been ill the last few days but, went down last night and could not get back up. It was probably one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. We know she is in a better place but, it was the hardest decision I think I have ever had to make. She was a large part of our family. They have to be the best family dog there is. Wonderful with children and people in general. I have attached a pic of Lexy girl from last summer. She will be greatly missed.

Attachments

• Lexus Girl.JPG
    Lexus Girl.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 165
My thoughts and prayers are with you.
I try and focus on all the great times my family had with our pets that had to be put down. We gave them the best home, care and love that we could while they were with us. Yes, I'm saddened that they are no longer with us, but if we keep them in our hearts, they will always be a part of us...

Phuck man your post kills me .......my condolences and deepest simpathy .I had two boxers [a brother and sister ] and a rott.........I have no kids they were everything to me ,i imagine like kids are to people. When they turned ten .The female boxer came up with cancer .And we battled it for almost 6 months .it was horrrible ,with in weeks afer her death her brother got a different cancer and it was another brutal 5 months , and then right after I lost my boy .My rotty got it and he fought long and hard as well........I had them put down at home , felt there last breath on my face , and told them I loved them and not to be afrad as they faded away...............man , that hurt . I have lost many family and friends .But watching my dogs rot was one by for a year and half was torture. I had them all creamated sepperately and there remains are here with me as I write this. I miss them everyday and tell them.......I am sure your girl was amazing ......don't forget her bro and know you gave her a great life .......sounds like she was a very lucky dog .......I wish I could take your pain because I know how you feel........hang in........boxers are the greatest .....I am very sorry.......your loss really hits home ..

I'm sorry to hear it. Losing a pet can hurt as much as losing a family member - heck, they are family. Stay strong and just realize you gave her a great home and cared enought to ease her suffering. Take care.

i definitley think its harder to watch a pet dying. cos of the fact they dont know why they are feeling bad and you cant tell them its horrible knowing whats wrong with them but not being able to tell them.

because of the way they show their love to you all the time and integrate with your family its like having a child around for the whole of their lives so you grow close to it like its one of your own children.

sorry to hear of your loss

i definitley think its harder to watch a pet dying. cos of the fact they dont know why they are feeling bad and you cant tell them its horrible knowing whats wrong with them but not being able to tell them.

because of the way they show their love to you all the time and integrate with your family its like having a child around for the whole of their lives so you grow close to it like its one of your own children.

sorry to hear of your loss

I completely feel the same way. It's such a sad situation and my heart goes out to you. I have a 3 year old Old English Bulldog and as much as he irritates me sometimes ;) , I love him a million times more and couldn't imagine something happening to him.

I hope your heart finds peace soon.

Hey Stump you made the right decision. We too had to put down our 4 year old pitbull back in March, worst day of my life. He had been fighting t-cell lymphoma for over a year, with chemo and prednisone.

Be proud that you gave her a great home and life. Then when you saw it was time to send her off to the rainbow bridge you made the right choice and didn't let your loving companion suffer.

Truly sad...

I'm sorry to hear about this loss. It really hits home with me as I have an 11 year old American Mastiff who really has a rough time with getting around these days...

My sympathy goes out to you.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity