over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A show is as good as who shows. Go figure

If you challenge concreteguy you better be prepared to pay the piper.......he will accept it and folow through.......start putting his name on the 5th place novice over 50 mens LHW trophy RIGHT NAW if you call him out!

Phil,

Haha...........your sense of humor is second to none. I will be looking forward to the showdown for the "Virgin Novice" Lightheavyweight class.

:food-:mil

Well

You guys are missing the point of the thread......let me decipher the "headline" of this thread.......

"A SHOW IS AS GOOD AS WHO SHOWS. GO FIGURE"

1. This competition thingy is tough since these bodybuilders started showing up.
2. I am going to start doing figure shows so I can win a trophy.

EVERYBODY take one step back!

Concreteguy if I misunderstood your post then let me apoligize but this is what I took from it.

That Will Rode just beat you by 1 spot at the Bill Grant and here a few months later he doesn't look like he improved any <<<<<<< but nobody any good showed up>>>>>>>> so he ends up winning the Masters and finishing 3rd in the Open. .

Aeliop, who the hell said "nobody good showed up"?

Lets try this. You come to the same local show. To me it looks like you would clean up and take home all the brass. But WTF.......Phil Hernon, Alex A, Cris 250 walks in the door,......O-well, your looking at a best case being a "concreteguy" fourth place that day. Read the last two words again. "That day". THATS ALL GUYS!!!!!! You got me shoveling shit all over the same guys that I compete agains? Cut me a fucking brake. Please.

The point is The best guys/gals that show up on any given day will determine the quality of the show.

Please dont read more into this crap than what I post. By now I'm sure you now I flunked out of finishing/grammer/spelling class and am going to say what it is I have to say without sugar coating it.

To the guy that competed at the show. GOOD FOR YOU! I mean it. Please dont think I'm "calling you out" I'm not.

For Crist sakes, I was joking about having my wife send everyone home so I could win a show!

I now return you to your normal broad casting. change channels.

aeliop I liked waht you wrote enough to post it on its own. I hope you don't mind... :):)

In a real bodybuilding code you should respect everyone that share the stage with you. I am assuming you competed after much suffering and dedication. You should always assume that those you compete with have done the same. You dishonor them by offering them anything less then congratulations on victory especially if the victory comes over you.

As a competitor you should always train like King Kong, Godzilla, and Rhodan will show up. That will assure you on pride and guile alone to show up as your best. You can't control who shows up but if they all do well, 4th place don't look so bad.

In this world you can be 2 things A Gladiator or a Critic. The Gladiator prepares for battle, puts it all on the line all for the thrill of competition and the glory of victory. The critic sits in the comfort of there little life and criticizes the Gladiator for what he did in battle. All the while never experiencing the pain and suffering of competition nor the ecstasy of victory

If you challenge concreteguy you better be prepared to pay the piper.......he will accept it and folow through.......start putting his name on the 5th place novice over 50 mens LHW trophy RIGHT NAW if you call him out!

:D

Pay up

You guys are missing the point of the thread......let me decipher the "headline" of this thread.......

"A SHOW IS AS GOOD AS WHO SHOWS. GO FIGURE"

1. This competition thingy is tough since these bodybuilders started showing up.
2. I am going to start doing figure shows so I can win a trophy.

Phil, did you get my trap and delt workout you requested?

Lots of PMS for a bunch of guys on testosterone :rolleyes:

Becaue you put it on your ass......FACE...........the face........did you apply concreteguys also? You guys always screw it up!!

Whoops...wrong button.

Oh i did it backwards....i was putting the cream on my ass and putting concrete on my face.

I think i get it...but could you pm me the details just in case?

I Understand exactly what Concreteguy is saying and also what Aeliop is saying. Both make good points imo, even if there was some misunderstanding.
I didnt take it as him disrespecting anyone..... but I guess If I was in that show I could see how one may take it that way. He simply said there was better competition at one show then the other.

Damn Aeliop, that sounded like an add In the mags for AnimalPak or something :eek: Good stuff there man.
I Like the way you think and thats a good post!

wow.....i just had a cool thought

all of us in one huge room....person to person, face to face

lmaoooooo

could you imagine the fun

Quit e-mailing me these ideas

Becaue you put it on your ass......FACE...........the face........did you apply concreteguys also? You guys always screw it up!!

Phil, making a perfect mold of your ass and requiring your trainees to wear Phil Hernon ASS HATS while training is one hell of an idea. I also like the I"M A GLADIATOR lifting gloves and (forehead) sweat bands idea! As usual, you have it all figured out.<---------go figure.

Well

Phil, making a perfect mold of your ass and requiring your trainees to wear Phil Hernon ASS HATS while training is one hell of an idea. I also like the I"M A GLADIATOR lifting gloves and (forehead) sweat bands idea! As usual, you have it all figured out.<---------go figure.

I think the concreteguy blow up doll for my steer during the artificial insemination process was a little over the top...........but keep em coming.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws