over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Aaron Clark moves to open class

little slice

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzXfQDOUC3c"]Aaron Clark's special announcement! - YouTube[/ame]

discuss

He is not doing spectacular in 212 anyway . may be he can pull a delerosa & become a decent competitor in open division. Both him & guy have had a shit season being run over by newer guys with bad placings. José is really shining in 212. He had a great season . good new crop has shown in 212 this season . all the best to him. Hope he does very well.

Last edited:

Yea Aaron Singerman puts his foot on the scale it says 238 then he takes it off briefly then says 233... Idk why they had to do that??

I don't think Clark is going to do well.. Im sure Flex Lewis could continue growing aswell but knows it's not what's best for his career...

I think Clark is going to test the waters, not do to well and then go back to 212 but I also feel by him doing this it could mess up the way his 212physique looks because of the added dissension he will obtain from pushing the size limit to compete in the open class..

That dissension could be permanently worse when going back to 212 again and then he's just really gonna be off..

I think he should just keep with the 212 class but work on

1. Posing
2. Stomach training
3.Shoulders/Arms/Hamstrings...

I feel like his traps might take the load more on his shoulder contractions then his delts themselves, his traps are to big for his delts.. If he got shoulders like Flex, and maybe just a bit bigger triceps, bit popping hamstring he could give flex a run for his money...

I like Clark a lot and hope he figures it out, cause it seems he's really confused and very influenced by his current sponsor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no idea how Aaron can be a competitive pro. He has terrible structure, and all that's growing these days is his gut.

Should have stayed amateur.

So they couldn't even take the time to edit out the guy in the red taking his foot off the scale? That's just lazy AF...

Saw this one coming after his interview on Inside Bodybuilding. He was tired of losing so much weight to suck down to 212.

good business move, not the best competitively

I have no idea how Aaron can be a competitive pro. He has terrible structure, and all that's growing these days is his gut.

Should have stayed amateur.

X2 stomach control was baaaaaad this season . defo an issue for him.

He started off pretty strong when he first turned pro.

I do agree making the jump will mess up his line, specially his gut as he is having a hard time controlling it as a 212 already, not sure what it will be like 10-15lbs heavier.

Also his legs are lacking, if he brings them up to match his upper body then he might be more competitive.

He must be biting his tongue after his comment about being the 3rd best 212 bodybuilder after his placing at the AC in 2014.

So they couldn't even take the time to edit out the guy in the red taking his foot off the scale? That's just lazy AF...

Yeah WTF was that all about ? I can weigh 250 if i have my buddy put his foot on the scale :rolleyes::confused:

I'm sure hell end up like most 212's that try and venture off and then come back.

didnt even catch singerman stepping on scale
aaron not that deep into offseason but 233
he needs to be getting on stage higher than his offseason weight

dont see this happning

I don't think it's a good move for him. At 212 he has already a enormous gut, I imagine it will get worth with another 20lb.

I don't like to hate as he is a pro bb and I am a nobody but that video was ridiculous. The scale took so long to stabilize because the big guy was stood on it :eek: They didn't even bother to edit it out when he takes his foot off and the weight comes down with him still stood on the scale. Maybe it was just this video but he comes across as a complete douche. I don't watch his videos so maybe he is nice. He made the announcement like he is the best 212 guy in the world so the open class best watch out. But he struggles in the 212 division so he is gonna do nothing in the open class.

Yea Aaron Singerman puts his foot on the scale it says 238 then he takes it off briefly then says 233... Idk why they had to do that??

I don't think Clark is going to do well.. Im sure Flex Lewis could continue growing aswell but knows it's not what's best for his career...

I think Clark is going to test the waters, not do to well and then go back to 212 but I also feel by him doing this it could mess up the way his 212physique looks because of the added dissension he will obtain from pushing the size limit to compete in the open class..

That dissension could be permanently worse when going back to 212 again and then he's just really gonna be off..

I think he should just keep with the 212 class but work on

1. Posing
2. Stomach training
3.Shoulders/Arms/Hamstrings...

I feel like his traps might take the load more on his shoulder contractions then his delts themselves, his traps are to big for his delts.. If he got shoulders like Flex, and maybe just a bit bigger triceps, bit popping hamstring he could give flex a run for his money...

I like Clark a lot and hope he figures it out, cause it seems he's really confused and very influenced by his current sponsor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, flex has a damn near perfect physique. I don't see anyone taking him down for a long time.

Clark seems like a shorter version of branch, but without the 'freak' appear that branch has. I don't see him really doing well in the open..

Also, flex has a damn near perfect physique. I don't see anyone taking him down for a long time.

Clark seems like a shorter version of branch, but without the 'freak' appear that branch has. I don't see him really doing well in the open..

I wouldn't compare Clark to Branch.

Guys to hate on Branch. But what can you say he's still up there kicking ass as a top 5 Olympian. Suck on those.

Clark is an awesome bodybuilder but FF7 is right when it comes to his stomach. He needs to fix that. Whatever is causing it. And I don't wanna hear it's the drugs this and that Look at Jason Huh. He's much bigger than Clark and keeps a tight ass midsection with a vacuum.

As far as Singerman stepping on the scale. Well.... It's Aaron Singerman do expect anything else? Lol

I don't like to hate as he is a pro bb and I am a nobody but that video was ridiculous. The scale took so long to stabilize because the big guy was stood on it :eek: They didn't even bother to edit it out when he takes his foot off and the weight comes down with him still stood on the scale. Maybe it was just this video but he comes across as a complete douche. I don't watch his videos so maybe he is nice. He made the announcement like he is the best 212 guy in the world so the open class best watch out. But he struggles in the 212 division so he is gonna do nothing in the open class.

Man, Aaron Clark is one of the coolest pros. He has a funny dry sense of humor. I base this on his radio show interviews.

Aaron is a friend of mine, not even close to being a douche. He's just a bit of a whacky character...he's out there.

If you guys knew what he had to do to himself to hit 212 this year you'd understand. He doesn't think he's too good for 212, he CANT make it without starving for months and losing muscle, flattening out, and then using diuretics.

He was soft because he had to fuck himself up. His only option is to move up.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Aaron you go boy!
The worlds 2nd tallest midget
The worlds tallest midget is The BostonMass -Jose Raymond
Come on guys they know I'm fn around
I was calling Jose that on another forum before a show & he won that show.
He was talking about how short he is so I threw that at him
These 212 guys are Awesome way better than I'll ever be

Sent from The Iron Pile

it will be interesting to see how he does..

I feel as though he's in kinda a 'no man's land' with his body and structure.. he's too tall to compete in the 212, but too narrow to be competitive in the open.

for reference, IIRC, he's a little bit shorter than Justin Compton...who is of course, far bigger/wider.

he definitely has been limiting his growth potential to make weight for the 212 tho, so we will have to wait and see how much he can fill out his frame.

and FWIW, based on what ive seen of Aaron in his videos, interviews, and on forums, he's anything but cocky.

he has some solid people in his corner, and has some good genes, so it will be interesting to see how things develop in the coming year(s)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity