over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Aaron Clark moves to open class

I don't like to hate as he is a pro bb and I am a nobody but that video was ridiculous. The scale took so long to stabilize because the big guy was stood on it :eek: They didn't even bother to edit it out when he takes his foot off and the weight comes down with him still stood on the scale. Maybe it was just this video but he comes across as a complete douche. I don't watch his videos so maybe he is nice. He made the announcement like he is the best 212 guy in the world so the open class best watch out. But he struggles in the 212 division so he is gonna do nothing in the open class.

I liked Aaron Clark a lot, I watched all his upcoming Arnold pre contest video series and started liking him, then I saw him pose and his posing routine and music he chose to pose to completely changed my mind an I instantly thought he was not too intelligent..

As far as physique, yea I compared him a bit to flex but let me clear it up.. He will never beat flex, on stage or any other way. Flex just breaths champion. He is THE exact thought of a 212 olympia champion and carries himself the most professionaly above all contenders, this alone makes him better.

But Idc for Prime or Blackstone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I liked Aaron Clark a lot, I watched all his upcoming Arnold pre contest video series and started liking him, then I saw him pose and his posing routine and music he chose to pose to completely changed my mind an I instantly thought he was not too intelligent..

As far as physique, yea I compared him a bit to flex but let me clear it up.. He will never beat flex, on stage or any other way. Flex just breaths champion. He is THE exact thought of a 212 olympia champion and carries himself the most professionaly above all contenders, this alone makes him better.

But Idc for Prime or Blackstone

From what others have stated he is nice so I may have been wrong. A dry sense of humour is only a good thing. Plus too many BB's are a bit boring so if he has some personality then great. He doesn't have the personailty but my fav videos to watch are Branch Warrens... brutal. I would never copy his form but they get me fired up to lift heavy weights. I agree about Flex... he breathes champion. He looks great but also has a way about him that his competitors are missing.

Last edited:
From what others have stated he is nice so I may have been wrong. A dry sense of humour is only a good thing. Plus too many BB's are a bit boring so if he has some personality then great. He doesn't have the personailty but my fav videos to watch are Branch Warrens... brutal. I would never copy his form but they get me fired up to lift heavy weights.

His only personality from what I've seen is the dry sense of humor, I think he must be like camera shy or something. He seems cool but that posing routine and the music he chose for it, smh, straight douchebag ass music man. That says a lot to me, I mean if I was competing at the Arnold even the music I posed to would have importance and thought into it. It was like a rap song talking bout hoes and bitches or something I don't remember exactly, but after watching him for 12weeks then seeing that I was like putting my hand over my face like "forreal Aaron, your supposed to be cool bro" lol

His only personality from what I've seen is the dry sense of humor, I think he must be like camera shy or something. He seems cool but that posing routine and the music he chose for it, smh, straight douchebag ass music man. That says a lot to me, I mean if I was competing at the Arnold even the music I posed to would have importance and thought into it. It was like a rap song talking bout hoes and bitches or something I don't remember exactly, but after watching him for 12weeks then seeing that I was like putting my hand over my face like "forreal Aaron, your supposed to be cool bro" lol

ff7 pls

we all know you be posin' to some Whitney Houston when u get onstage

Let me refrase that, I like Aaron and I guess watching his posing and all that made me disappointed. It's weird these guys are considered pros but a lot of times watching them pose it's like watching an amateur pose... Phil Heath, Kai Greene, iv never seen them pose bad, ever! Sometimes I think it's like these guys really don't practice posing enough..

One of my friends an older veteran bodybuilder who have me my lifting belt told me when he was my age him and his friends would pose for 4hours straight every Saturday at the gym and then 20mins every day after the workout or before bed..

He said this was NORMAL he said the best posers would stretch for 30min then pose for an 1 1/2hrs every day and 6hours on the Saturday.. He said those were the best guys that he learned from

Lmao!!! IIIIIII WILL ALWAYS LOVEEEE YOUUUU!!! Nice and slowly raising my arms all the way up to a superman pose!

I think that would be a big mistake. You are more of a Mariah Carey type of guy imo.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b8erWuBA44"]Mariah Carey - Touch My Body - YouTube[/ame]

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws