over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Abcess in my Butt but no fluid ?

scott123456789

Registered
I have been off for about 6 months and have been injecting Tren Ace for the last few years off and on. I noticed some hard spots on my upper legs where I injected. Then I started feeling my but cheeks. I can feel a hard spot the size of a golf ball in each. I felt it might be a abcess . I took a empty syring with at 23 gurage needle and inserted ti smack in the middle of the hard ball. I tried to drain out any fluid. There is no fluid and I am sure the needle passed through the spot. As I retraced the needle I was trying to aspirate any fluid but non came out. I am wondering if the abcess is a solid material and not filled with fluid. The spots hurt a bit if I tough them but not to much.
Any comments ?:confused:

It it swollen and itchy? Do you have a fever?

That's called scar tissue if you've been off for that long. I have them on my quads too.

PB

Does it go away...ever? I think it is from to many injesctions in the same site.
If it is scare tissue then there is nothing to drain? I would call the spot a Knot in the muscle or is it a steril abcess ?

Thanks in advance,

Steve

I found this on google. I think I have a solid lump!

Abscess
An abscess is a localized collection of pus in any part of the body, usually caused by an infection. Abscesses occur when an area of tissue becomes infected and the body is able to 'wall off' the infection to keep it from spreading. During this process 'pus' forms, which is an accumulation of fluid, living and dead white blood cells, dead tissue, and bacteria or other foreign invaders or materials.

The majority of abscesses are septic (i.e. caused by an infection) but sterile abscesses can also occur which are not caused by germs but by non-living irritants such as drugs. If an injected drug, especially oil based ones such as many anabolic steroids are not fully absorbed, it stays where it was injected and may cause enough irritation to generate a sterile abscess. Sterile abscesses are quite likely to turn into hard, solid lumps as they scar, rather than remaining pockets of pus2.

scar tissue my friend

rotate injections site more often

I have been using sterile Tren Ace from kits that I made myself from pellets.
I found a few threads on this by using the search feature. One guy found he still have fluid in the abcess even thought it was sterile from similar kits from several years ago. It makes sense. You have to inject ED or EOD with Tren Ace therefor there is more oil to be absorded and often times it is to much if you don't rotate areas. I now limit the amount to 1 cc per spot and rotate. I am also considering making my tren more concentrated. Say 300mg/ml and mixing the vial prior to drawing. then inject 1/3 the amount. Maybe it is from the fillers that got past the .45 whatsman filter ?

It is scar tissue. If you have had it that long it is not an abcess. Deep tissue massage is the only way to get rid of it now.

check for infection

Keep an eye on it, if it his warm to the touch and redish color around skin get to a doctor imediately because you could have celulitus and trust me bro you don't want it. It can kill you no joke and i speak from personal experience. It can take as long as 30 days for this to show up as an red, warm infection.

I am going to try to drain it with a 18 guage needle . If nothing comes out then it is solid. The bad thing is it it sort of uncomfortable. IT is like someone put a large marble inside by both or my but cheeks. IT has been there for a long time. Now that I noticed it I am watching the kettle boil.

Scar tissue. I have em. Some of it will go away in time, but not all of it.

Scott, why will you not listen to people here. It is scar tissue. GO AHEAD AND CONTINUE TO POKE AT IT WITH A DRINKING STRAW IF YOU LIKE. IT WILL BE SURE TO TURN INTO AN ABCESS THEN. JUST LEAVE IT THE FUCK ALONE AND GET SOME DEEP TISSUE THERPY DONE AND PROBLEM SOLVED.

Fuck I'm starting to get like Phil here with the caps!! LOL

well, im here because i just did my first injection ever, just sust250. it was 3 day ago since the injection. anyways, i have this small hard area myself which is a bit soar(on my right glute). I understand its just scar tissue, but from my first injection? also will the sust still take effect? Did i not inject deep enough?
thanks!!

well, im here because i just did my first injection ever, just sust250. it was 3 day ago since the injection. anyways, i have this small hard area myself which is a bit soar(on my right glute). I understand its just scar tissue, but from my first injection? also will the sust still take effect? Did i not inject deep enough?
thanks!!
What size pin did you use? The oil has most likely formed a pocket or bolus in the muscle. Get it massaged out! 23g 1.25 would be a good choice of pin for deep IM!

What size pin did you use? The oil has most likely formed a pocket or bolus in the muscle. Get it massaged out! 23g 1.25 would be a good choice of pin for deep IM!

well i used 22g 1.5. Now that i think about it though.. i did poke myself last week twice in almost the same spot just because i wanted to see how barable it would be. i didnt inject anything. i was just trying to mentally ready myself for the actual injection since i had plenty needles to spare. i imagine you dont need to inject to build scar tissue. either way ive been massaging, hurts a bit, but i think its goin down.

Q: Will the sust still work or did i mess up?

thanks!

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear