over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

accutane (isotretinoin) dosing

Pbfanatic321

Registered
Hey everyone, my back and shoulders has been covered in acne for a while now even when off cycle so I need to get some accutane it fix this. I am wanting to get the isotretinoin liquid from Research Stop, but I have a few questions:

1) Does the liquid form work and is there anything special I need to do since it's liquid form. I can go to a dermatologist but if I can just order it online and run it it would be easier.
2) What should the dosing be and how long should I run it for?
3) When to expect acne to start to reduce?
4) I am going to be on cycle with oils and orals, and my coach said accutane is very toxic and he ran it while on cycle as well but he never got acne after that. So keep that in mind please.

I've researched a lot but couldn't find anywhere that said how to dose this stuff. Thanks everyone.

Hey everyone, my back and shoulders has been covered in acne for a while now even when off cycle so I need to get some accutane it fix this. I am wanting to get the isotretinoin liquid from Research Stop, but I have a few questions:

1) Does the liquid form work and is there anything special I need to do since it's liquid form. I can go to a dermatologist but if I can just order it online and run it it would be easier.
2) What should the dosing be and how long should I run it for?
3) When to expect acne to start to reduce?
4) I am going to be on cycle with oils and orals, and my coach said accutane is very toxic and he ran it while on cycle as well but he never got acne after that. So keep that in mind please.

I've researched a lot but couldn't find anywhere that said how to dose this stuff. Thanks everyone.

Everything I read said 20mg ED was effective. That's currently what I'm taking but just started a week ago.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

10mg a day actually will work just fine, its just a little slow to start. Used it to clear up some nasty deca bacne in about 1.5 months.

pill.

10-20 mg (20 being to more popular dosage) and it does work because I was on it but I had to stop because it dried my lips out so much that when I sneezed I would cut my lip :( I have three huge cuts on my lips right now.

pill.

10-20 mg (20 being to more popular dosage) and it does work because I was on it but I had to stop because it dried my lips out so much that when I sneezed I would cut my lip :( I have three huge cuts on my lips right now.

are you saying i should only stick with the pill version?

I've been using MP Research's iso for 3 weeks now @ 20mg/day. I don't have much acne, but from what I can visibly tell the spots that were affected on my face are clearing up. Of course, that could be placebo. The real test is over the course of 3 months or more. There are quite a few documented studies of low-dose accutane on the web, search around and you'll find them. Shows great results and substantially reduced sides.

Also to note - when I was in college my dermatologist put me on iso for 6 months, using the dosing most dermatologists do (80mg-100mg). Cleared me all up, but I was taking it in the winter and DEAR GOD the flaking of skin on my face, the dry lips...wow, I got them full force. The typical dosages derms will give is quite high.

Is this your first time using it or have you been on it before? I suppose my inquiry is related to my own position - since I've previously been "cured" of acne (for about a year or two) by taking iso, I'm wondering if I would respond better to a lower dose than someone who is taking it for the first time. Or, if I'm unlucky, respond worse to a low dose. Either way, IMO high-dose accutane is not worth it. Read some of the stuff on the havoc is wreaks not only on your skin, but on your internals as well. Wish I had been as obsessed with drug research back then as I am now, I probably would have asked my dermatologist to put me on a low dose and see how that treats me. It's hard when you're a kid with acne and around a lot of other kids...you'd do just about anything to get rid of it. You're tryin' to get laid!

Keep us updated on how it works.

I've been using MP Research's iso for 3 weeks now @ 20mg/day. I don't have much acne, but from what I can visibly tell the spots that were affected on my face are clearing up. Of course, that could be placebo. The real test is over the course of 3 months or more. There are quite a few documented studies of low-dose accutane on the web, search around and you'll find them. Shows great results and substantially reduced sides.

That's what I'm doing. 20mg a day from MPR

Also to note - when I was in college my dermatologist put me on iso for 6 months, using the dosing most dermatologists do (80mg-100mg). Cleared me all up, but I was taking it in the winter and DEAR GOD the flaking of skin on my face, the dry lips...wow, I got them full force. The typical dosages derms will give is quite high.

Is this your first time using it or have you been on it before? I suppose my inquiry is related to my own position - since I've previously been "cured" of acne (for about a year or two) by taking iso, I'm wondering if I would respond better to a lower dose than someone who is taking it for the first time. Or, if I'm unlucky, respond worse to a low dose. Either way, IMO high-dose accutane is not worth it. Read some of the stuff on the havoc is wreaks not only on your skin, but on your internals as well. Wish I had been as obsessed with drug research back then as I am now, I probably would have asked my dermatologist to put me on a low dose and see how that treats me. It's hard when you're a kid with acne and around a lot of other kids...you'd do just about anything to get rid of it. You're tryin' to get laid!

Keep us updated on how it works.

I have never been on iso before but if you take it once and you're "cured", once u get off can acne still come back? my dieting coach said he took it once and after that he never got acne again.

I have never been on iso before but if you take it once and you're "cured", once u get off can acne still come back? my dieting coach said he took it once and after that he never got acne again.

For me they didn't come back either but when my hormones go up and down my back breaks out (only happens when something hormonal happens) and that's why I started again. But no most people's acne do not come back or they don't come back as much. Like 90% cured.

Well...I basically had no signs of acne for a year after stopping accutane, and then started getting the occasional pimple, which I still get. So I don't have full-fledged acne or anything close to what I had before accutane, but a lot of people report pimples coming back a few years after stopping treatment. Accutane or not, if you're genetically predisposed to acne there's a good chance you'll have to deal with low to moderate amounts of it for some time. Unless you really want to stay on accutane for several years to keep yourself clear...which I guarantee you is not worth it.

40mg every day works wonders.

any more and your fatigued and feel rough as a badgers arse.

Shit is no joke. Brutal sides but only thing Ive found effective. Tren killed my skin. I doubt I will ever take it again in fear of that alone. Tane cleared it in two months but I couldnt take the sides from it either. Havnt had anyting out of the normal skin wise since.

Three months of it gave me tmj, shoulder issues, skin rashes from being dry, mood swings, etc.. Shit is not WOrth it IMO. Most of these effects are permanent.

40mg for a month dailly
up the dose to 80mg 3x a week the following month.

Harsh is an understatement.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity