over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

acne

sszapdog

Registered
how long do you continue to have acne after a cycle is done? I have some hard, sore and bloody pimples(boils) on my back and abdomin region and now spreading to neck, shoulder, arm regions. Needless to say this sucks big time. Bloody sheets & shirts I can do with out. I stopped 5 weeks ago. my cycle was this
800mg test prop homebrew 200 mg/ml in EO 10 wks
600mg equipose homebrew 400mg/ml in grape seed oil 6 wks
600 NPP homebrew 200mg/ml in grape seed oil 4 wks
I've changed my soaps. put in a shower filter ,oh yeah,
stopped clomid and nolva
I look nasty in zits.(at 47)
does EO cause acne more than oil?
when do they GO AWAY?

NEVER

sszapdog said:
how long do you continue to have acne after a cycle is done? I have some hard, sore and bloody pimples(boils) on my back and abdomin region and now spreading to neck, shoulder, arm regions. Needless to say this sucks big time. Bloody sheets & shirts I can do with out. I stopped 5 weeks ago. my cycle was this
stopped clomid and nolva
when do they GO AWAY?
How long...? Never ---> accutane. If it's that bad, accutane.

I have super oily skin and I had to deal with that about two years ago. I hated life pretty much. Its really a genetic thing. Some guys get it and some dont. It took mine about 6 months to go away and even then I have scars on my chest from it. I also was not taking anywhere the near the doses you were but its just a genetic thing no matter what I did. However I will say that Deca and NPP seem to irritate it more for some reason. Nutregena makes a body wash just for acne and Platinum labs on this site has a pretty good acne wash too. If your body is out of homeostasis, which it is, its going to cause havoc on your skin for a long time. Accutane is something to consider now and will most likely get rid of 85-90% of your acne if not all of it. You may have to run another course of the medication depending on how bad it gets. Its just something I always have to keep in mind...so tanning, mulitple showers, and topicals have all helped me and most of the time you can't tell. But if I let up for a week it will come back. Just my two cents on what I have done to help myself win the crappy acne battle.

I agree with AWN2004 tanning, mulitple showers, and topicals will help. I also use Platinum Labz Acne wash and like it a lot. You can also try Dawn ultra, that has helped dry out my skin. Maybe give B5 a try as well. Good luck I know it sucks.

Anti_hero said:
I agree with AWN2004 tanning, mulitple showers, and topicals will help. I also use Platinum Labz Acne wash and like it a lot. You can also try Dawn ultra, that has helped dry out my skin. Maybe give B5 a try as well. Good luck I know it sucks.

I used the platinum labzz wash and like it well for helping skin and acne. quick delivery too

Topicals, showers, soaps, that's all treating the symptoms and not the problem itself. The problem is oil overproduction: get yourself some accutane. It's not as bad as other people say it is. Everyone responds differently. There is also no need to go on a high dose, I dont understand why doctors keep putting people on 60-120mg/day, no wonder why the sides are so high. Good dose is 40mg/day, and it will do it's job in 6months with minor sides.

acne is just part of it... ppl will know you roid... if you wear a muscle shirt... just part of it...

I wouls seriously advice against accutaone, unless you want to fuck your liver up, and thats just the tip of the ice burg!

there was a thread on here about some of the harmfull shit that happens with accutane, shit they have a class action lawsuit against them right now for it! my girls in on it!... do a search and you'll find plenty of info....

ACNE=ACCUTANE

I HAVE USED THE REAL ACCUTANE FOR SIX MONTHS AND THAT WAS THE ONLY STUFF THAT STOPPED THE SAME ACNE YOU HAVE. IT IS CALLED NODULAR ACNE AND IT SUCKS BRO, I KNOW. IF YOU HAVE INSURANCE GET TO A DERMATOLAGIST AND REQUEST ACCUTANE IF THEY DON'T ALREADY GIVE IT TO YOU. BY LAW YOU HAVE TO GET BLOOD WORK EVERY 4 WEEKS TO KEEP THE PERSCRIPTION. SO LET THE DOC DUE HIS BUSINESS AND TELL YOU WEATHER OR NOT TO TAKE IT DUE TO HIGH LIVER ENZYMES. THE TERM IS TWENTY WEEKS PER SRIPT. THEN IF YOU STILL HAVE THE ACNE AFTER TWENTY WEEKS YOU HAVE TO WAIT 30 DAYS BEFORE THEY WILL START A NEW SCRIPT. YOU CAN ONLY DO THIS 3 TIMES IN YOUR LIFE DUE TO THE LEGAL ASPECTS. SOME KIDS KILLED THEM SELFS AND THE PARENT BLAMED IT ON THE ACCUTANE. AFTER YOUR CYCLE OF TANE GET SOME IP GENERICS AND USE JUST ONE TAB A DAY IF THE ACNE PICKS UP AGAIN DUE TO AAS USE. WHY BUST YOUR ASS IF YOU CANT SHOW IT OFF IN THE SUMMER? GET THE TANE BRO.

sszapdog said:
stopped clomid and nolva
when do they GO AWAY?

the clomid may be part of the prob ,it gives me acne from hell .i only do nolva and cyclofenil for pct .the last time i got acne really bad i used proactive for my face and benz.peroxide soap for my body and ran some low dose accutane. from what ive read if your get the boils as i did ,accutane will do the trick. once your hormones get back to norm it should level off.

http://www.erbook.net/accutane.htm

i took this shit myself, when younger... it did get rid of my acne after 3 x of going on it, but left my liver fucked, and me depressed as hell...

my girl friend has some major liver, and intenstinal problems linked directly to accutane, she has a time line of medical visits to the doc starting right after she stopped use of this drug... she is involved in this lawsuit against roche.

I would seriously advise against this, try the platnium labs stuff first...

KM2000

I AGREE WITH TRYING EVERYTHING BEFORE GETTING ON THE TANE. I HAVE TRIED IT ALL AND IT WAS THE LAST RESORT. THIS STUFF DOES AND WILL MESS WITH YOUR HEAD. AAS WHILE ON TANE HAD ABSOLUTLY NO EFFECT ON ME. MY LIVER VALUES WERE LOWER THAN NORMAL PEOPLE NOT ON TANE. SOME PEOPLE'S LIVER CAN TAKE A THRASHING AND OTHERS CANT. SEEK OUT EVERYTHING BEFORE THE TANE BUT TO ME IT SOUNDS LIKE THE NODULER ACNE IS IN FULL EFFECT AND TANE MIGHT BE THE ONLY THING TO SLOW DOWN THE OIL GLANDS PRODUCING THE ACNE. GO TO THE DERM SEE WHAT THEY SAY AND KEEP US UPDATED. YOU WILL HAVE TO TAKE A BLOOD TEST BEFORE THEY WILL EVEN CONSIDER THE TANE TO SEE WHERE YOUR AT NORMALLY.

P.S. I USED AAS ON THE TANE AND IT STILL WORKED. I WAS ON SOME HEAVY DOSES BUT I EASED INTO THEM WHILE ON THE TANE. STARTED WITH TEST GOT BLOOD TESTS, ADDED SOME TRENBALONE GOT BLOOD TESTS, ADDED SOME DIANABOL GOT BLOOD TESTS, ENZYMS NEVER WENT ANYWHERE. ON THE OTHER HAND I KNOW MY BEST FRIEND TRIED THIS AND THEY CUT HIM OFF AS HE HAD REALY HIGH ENZYMS AND HE WAS ON HALF THE STUFF I WAS ON. I DONT RECOMEND THIS BUT JUST TO SUPPORT THE FACT THAT WHAT WORKS FOR SOME DOESN'T ALWAYS WORK FOR OTHERS.

HAZMAT said:
I AGREE WITH TRYING EVERYTHING BEFORE GETTING ON THE TANE. I HAVE TRIED IT ALL AND IT WAS THE LAST RESORT. THIS STUFF DOES AND WILL MESS WITH YOUR HEAD. AAS WHILE ON TANE HAD ABSOLUTLY NO EFFECT ON ME. MY LIVER VALUES WERE LOWER THAN NORMAL PEOPLE NOT ON TANE. SOME PEOPLE'S LIVER CAN TAKE A THRASHING AND OTHERS CANT. SEEK OUT EVERYTHING BEFORE THE TANE BUT TO ME IT SOUNDS LIKE THE NODULER ACNE IS IN FULL EFFECT AND TANE MIGHT BE THE ONLY THING TO SLOW DOWN THE OIL GLANDS PRODUCING THE ACNE. GO TO THE DERM SEE WHAT THEY SAY AND KEEP US UPDATED. YOU WILL HAVE TO TAKE A BLOOD TEST BEFORE THEY WILL EVEN CONSIDER THE TANE TO SEE WHERE YOUR AT NORMALLY.

P.S. I USED AAS ON THE TANE AND IT STILL WORKED. I WAS ON SOME HEAVY DOSES BUT I EASED INTO THEM WHILE ON THE TANE. STARTED WITH TEST GOT BLOOD TESTS, ADDED SOME TRENBALONE GOT BLOOD TESTS, ADDED SOME DIANABOL GOT BLOOD TESTS, ENZYMS NEVER WENT ANYWHERE. ON THE OTHER HAND I KNOW MY BEST FRIEND TRIED THIS AND THEY CUT HIM OFF AS HE HAD REALY HIGH ENZYMS AND HE WAS ON HALF THE STUFF I WAS ON. I DONT RECOMEND THIS BUT JUST TO SUPPORT THE FACT THAT WHAT WORKS FOR SOME DOESN'T ALWAYS WORK FOR OTHERS.

ya it is definatly a last resort,

what dose did you use of the accutane? did one treatment clear you up?

km2000 said:
I wouls seriously advice against accutaone, unless you want to fuck your liver up, and thats just the tip of the ice burg!

there was a thread on here about some of the harmfull shit that happens with accutane, shit they have a class action lawsuit against them right now for it! my girls in on it!... do a search and you'll find plenty of info....
Anything in high doses can fuck up your liver. What you gonna do now? Go sue Tylenol?

km2000 said:

i took this shit myself, when younger... it did get rid of my acne after 3 x of going on it, but left my liver fucked, and me depressed as hell...

my girl friend has some major liver, and intenstinal problems linked directly to accutane, she has a time line of medical visits to the doc starting right after she stopped use of this drug... she is involved in this lawsuit against roche.

I would seriously advise against this, try the platnium labs stuff first...
What happend to you does not mean that it will happen or the same to someone else. For all we know, you could have been eating accutane cereal for breakfast.

Putin said:
Anything in high doses can fuck up your liver. What you gonna do now? Go sue Tylenol?

What happend to you does not mean that it will happen or the same to someone else. For all we know, you could have been eating accutane cereal for breakfast.

a fucked up liver is the tip of the iceburg man.....
i was on 20 mg a day, so was my girl, tylenol has about 1% the side effects of accutane,comparing the two is silly...
does tylonel have any of these side effects with the prescribed dose?
* Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) -Bowel inflammation and pain, stomach and intestinal discomfort, urinary discomfort
* Crohn's Disease
* Ulcerative Colitis
* Kidney Damage
* Liver Damage
* Hepatitis
* Hepatotoxicity
* Musculoskeletal Disorders
* Multiple Sclerosis
* Diabetes
* Birth defects – including mental retardation and physical malformations – and fetal death
* Depression, psychosis (with effects such as delusions, hallucinations, difficulty in the thinking process, and trouble with judgment and insight)
* Suicidal ideation, suicide attempts and suicide
* Intracranial hypertension

an interesting fact : . "Accutane is one of the top three drugs for the most reported adverse side effects on the FDA’s database."
**broken link removed**

what happened to me happened to a very large number of the population who took this drug bro, that is why they are getting sued... not for taking large doses and screwing the liver...

I am merely stateing facts, if you ask me if it works the answer is "yes", that does not mean it is worth it... everyone can make up there own mind, I am just providing information to make an educated decision on.....

KM2000

I WAS ON 160MG OF IP GENERIC TABS FOR 4WEEKS THEN I WENT TO THE DERM AND GOT THE 40MG GELTABS 2 X A DAY. I DID THIS FOR ANOTHER 20WEEKS. THE ONLY SIDE EFFECT I SUFFERED FROM WAS CRACKED LIPS AND DRY SKIN. SORRY TO HEAR YOU AND YOUR GIRL HAD TO GO THROUGH THIS BRO. MY BEST FRIEND WENT CRAZY ON THIS STUFF TOO. I SEEN HIM CHANGE FIRST HAND. I LIVED WITH HIM AT THE TIME AND HE WASN'T THE SAME PERSON AT ALL. THE DOCTOR FINALLY CUT HIM OFF. I KNOW THIS STUFF IS DANGEROUSE FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE. BEST OF LUCK BRO.

Damn I guess I should count my blessings. I get some little white heads here and there but only during PCT and back to normal a few weeks after. I have noticed however that the more I wash the more oil my sebaceous glands try to secrete and the worse the acne becomes. Don't go crazy on the cleansing.

Putin said:
Topicals, showers, soaps, that's all treating the symptoms and not the problem itself. The problem is oil overproduction: get yourself some accutane. It's not as bad as other people say it is. Everyone responds differently. There is also no need to go on a high dose, I dont understand why doctors keep putting people on 60-120mg/day, no wonder why the sides are so high. Good dose is 40mg/day, and it will do it's job in 6months with minor sides.
They put people on 60-120mgs/day because it's prescribed based on body weight

pro-activ

Bro
I had acne bad on my back, and it was gross. I finally broke down and bought the three step pro-activ system, and I noticed a difference in one week. I wish I would have used it sooner because I have some scaring already on my shoulders. I use it everyday, and is a pain in the butt to use but I would rather do that then have so many zits on my shoulders and back that I can't even show anyone the fruits of my labor.It's pretty bad when you are embarrased to even take your shirt off in front of people.
I will say accutaine is a lot stronger but if you are afraid to use it then what are you to do?

rotty said:
They put people on 60-120mgs/day because it's prescribed based on body weight
Yeah, I know that. But it doesnt mean it's the safest method of treating acne. I dont care how they prescribe it, over 60mg IMO is too high and carries a lot more side effects. It's like instead of taking 500mg of test per week, you take 2g of test per week.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131