over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Advice needed on Aromasin not working- PLEASE

hardcoremt

Registered
Started 300MG Cyp and 300MG EQ every 3 days and am on day 18. Was doing 12.5 Mg Aromasin ED but 3 days ago bumped it to 25mg ED. Tenderness and small lump forming on one Nipple. WTF? Should i add Nolva or Letro? I as well have Arimidex .....HELP!!!!!!

Started 300MG Cyp and 300MG EQ every 3 days and am on day 18. Was doing 12.5 Mg Aromasin ED but 3 days ago bumped it to 25mg ED. Tenderness and small lump forming on one Nipple. WTF? Should i add Nolva or Letro? I as well have Arimidex .....HELP!!!!!!

.25-.5 arimidex, you are pretty sensitive

.25-.5 arimidex, you are pretty sensitive

Are you saying add Arimidex to the Aromasin at that dose? What about lump there now? Will that take it down?
I read somewhere that Nolva and Aromasin are good together?

others with more aromasin experience can chime in, i dont have much...but i have experience with arimidex...i had the real astra zen ones and i didnt get even a touch of soreness on test dbol deca cycle...kept water off me too..pretty amazing stuff. it should halt the soreness, dont know about totally reversing it but possible...everyone is different and less or more sensitive so only thing you can do is start low on it .25 and go up from there if it not helping. i dont like to start adding nolv and mixing with arim as it may limit gains somewhat.

others with more aromasin experience can chime in, i dont have much...but i have experience with arimidex...i had the real astra zen ones and i didnt get even a touch of soreness on test dbol deca cycle...kept water off me too..pretty amazing stuff. it should halt the soreness, dont know about totally reversing it but possible...everyone is different and less or more sensitive so only thing you can do is start low on it .25 and go up from there if it not helping. i dont like to start adding nolv and mixing with arim as it may limit gains somewhat.

thats cool that HG stuff worked very well ,,,no wonder.

however lowering Estrogen with AI or using SERM in terms of limiting gains, do you think there is any difference? i dont think so.

So does anyone have an answer to help me out? I added 40 mg Nolv yesterday and already seemed to help.

1) Are you positive that your aromasin is legit?
2) Is it possible that it expired or that it settled in suspension and you are not drawing the part that has the active drug in it?
3) Are you using anything that could cause prolactin issues (deca, tren, some orals)?

1) Are you positive that your aromasin is legit?
2) Is it possible that it expired or that it settled in suspension and you are not drawing the part that has the active drug in it?
3) Are you using anything that could cause prolactin issues (deca, tren, some orals)?

Got it from ChemOne and ive heard nothing but good about their products.
Its definately not expired.
I shake bottle really good before pulling liquid.
No im only using EQ and Cyp.
I did call my Dr and requested he call me in some Pharmacy grade Aromasin.
For now should i keep adding 40mg Nolv to the Aromasin?
I have Pharmacy grade Adex as well.
Thanks for your input

Don't trust those shitty liqui chems. There unstable! I was getting gyno and I bought a bottle of letro from them. I was using a ridicolous dose and It helped only a little. I tried there nolva same thing. I got some nolva in pill form. I use a quarter of the dose and the gyno was half the size in a couple of days. Get it in pill form.

Don't trust those shitty liqui chems. There unstable! I was getting gyno and I bought a bottle of letro from them. I was using a ridicolous dose and It helped only a little. I tried there nolva same thing. I got some nolva in pill form. I use a quarter of the dose and the gyno was half the size in a couple of days. Get it in pill form.

Kind of what i figured. And thanks!!!

RS's aromasin def works. I was using 12.5mg ED with 750mg test and my estro was in range which would be impossible if I wasnt using aromasin. 300mg test is nothing. 12.5mg aromasin if its real would still be too much for only 300mg test. I'd think 6mg would be plenty.

thats cool that HG stuff worked very well ,,,no wonder.

however lowering Estrogen with AI or using SERM in terms of limiting gains, do you think there is any difference? i dont think so.

Yeah real stuff rocks. I have real nolvs with the female head on each tab too. After hearing about a lot of stories I just don't believe that these ug compounds have anywhere near the potency of the pharmacy grade stuff. The OTC price of real arim is ridiculous. There is no way ug has same stuff n selling for the prices they do. Just my opinion from what I feel is common sense.
You can find the real stuff online if search enough if you wanna pay. Expensive but if gyno sensitive then is it really that big price!?

Yeah real stuff rocks. I have real nolvs with the female head on each tab too. After hearing about a lot of stories I just don't believe that these ug compounds have anywhere near the potency of the pharmacy grade stuff. The OTC price of real arim is ridiculous. There is no way ug has same stuff n selling for the prices they do. Just my opinion from what I feel is common sense.
You can find the real stuff online if search enough if you wanna pay. Expensive but if gyno sensitive then is it really that big price!?

all of researchstop's products meet or exceed USP purity and quality standards. All are tested by GC/MS. just an FYI as different companies liquid, suspesion or solubilized chemicals are not the same.

anastrozole tabs (arimidex) are expensive because raw material is expensive, but more so because the patent is still in effect. estimates on yearly sales from astra zeneca are just over TWO BILLION DOLLARS. And most of that is profit.

and anastrozole is the poorest choice among the AI's when issues present, for most people--- (there are exceptions).

keep in mind that estrogen is not the only tissue agonist...

chemone uses a less than suitable suspension for their exemestane. almost completely insoluble in it.

when taking exemestane, regardless of form, its best taken with a high fat meal (15-20grams).

could you explain to me about needing to take a high fat meal please ?
i havent been doing this ,will that make it much less effective ?

could you explain to me about needing to take a high fat meal please ?
i havent been doing this ,will that make it much less effective ?

40% difference in plasma uptake. so yes, its a big difference. guess not posting this info around enough, since this should be common knowledge. as have been posting it since exemestane became readily available, so nearly a decade.

ok thankyou

i am finding it very harsh on my stomach ,would splitting the dose be ok ?

40% difference in plasma uptake. so yes, its a big difference. guess not posting this info around enough, since this should be common knowledge. as have been posting it since exemestane became readily available, so nearly a decade.

future project: injectable aromasin 10mg/ml

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner